Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Rate My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My Website (699 Views)

Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website. / Please Rate My Ecommerce Store / Rate My Website Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Website by Raymond88(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2008
Could you guys please rate my website, i designed it with Photoshop,

http://www.blackspittle.com

1 Like

Re: Rate My Website by jmslimx(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2008
nice concept , creativity is the word!!! what do you guys think about mine Fireworks,Css,Ajax www.nextdreamtechnology.com
Re: Rate My Website by DualCore1: 3:31pm On May 19, 2008
Raymond88:

Could you guys please rate my website, i designed it with Photoshop,

http://www.blackspittle.com

well not tht i really like the design, but to follow the concept of ur design, u need to slant the nav button names to flow with the direction of those brown bars. overall my user experience on the site was average; usability, low; effeciency, above average.
cheerz

oh before i forget, add a favicon to ur site smiley

jmslimx:

nice concept , creativity is the word!!! what do you guys think about mine Fireworks,Css,Ajax www.nextdreamtechnology.com
ahhh looks like a template sturv, i like it cheesy
erm u need to add a favicon too and erm. . . too much whitespace on the top, cant the Company name and the footprint logo be on the same line?
cheerz
Re: Rate My Website by Raymond88(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2008
Thanks for your replies guys, i really appreciate it. . .

@jmslimx
Your site looks cool, but it's too white for me i guess. . .

@dual core
funny thing, i was just about to add a favicon this afternoon . . . and i know the text should be slanted but it's all part of the look. . .
Re: Rate My Website by yawatide(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2008
nice spin with respect to the design although i am not too sure i like the name, spittle? sounds yucky.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Close To Google Deal, Sources Say / Site Review Please / Get A Personal Online Shopping Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.