Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon (8960 Views)

Novak Djokovic To Face Andy Murray In Australian Open Final / Nadal Beats Djokovic To Win Usopen / Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: Nonsense.
This overrated brit just ruined my day.
Bbc,dailymail,and the mirror will be practically a "no-go area" for the next 3 weeks.
grin grin
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Djokovic should be ashamed of himself for allowing a Briton beat him. I don't know why anyone in his right senses will sit and watch someone from Mama charlie country beat them in any competition. It seem people have no shame anymore. This is pathetic. Wimbledon sucks anyways. I can't wait for the US open and the Australian open next year.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: FucccccK![/b]

cheesy grin tongue
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by smudge2079(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
sooooo angryyy . DJOKER WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: Nonsense.
This overrated brit just ruined my day.
Bbc,dailymail,and the mirror will be practically a "no-go area" for the next 3 weeks.

Why do you lot always critique for no reason?

Did you watch the game?

The guy annihilated Djoko in 3 straight sets and kept breaking him like it was nothing, yet he's overrated to you, no? SMFDH undecided

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Djokovic should be ashamed of himself for allowing a Briton beat him. I don't know why anyone in his right senses will sit and watch someone from Mama charlie country beat them in any competition. It seem people have no shame anymore. This is pathetic. Wimbledon sucks anyways. I can't wait for the US open and the Australian open next year.

JEALOOUUUSSSYYYY grin

But still Murray beat him in three straight sets.

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
WATCH THE BRITISH START BLOWING SMOKE UP EACH OTHERS AZZ grin grin HOLDING AND HANGING TIGHTLY TO PAST GLORY
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by MevsU(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
they finally rigged am for Murray God is watching
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Amozever12: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx: That's what's up, my Scottish brother.

The UK got the juice now, thanks to Andy.

Proud of you!!
Hmmmn... People only associate with winners, not damn loosers. Now the dude is evrybody's brother. I got you, bro.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Murray u hv made history today congrat guy.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by 50calibre(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

I know, hence why I called him "my Scottish brother."

Andy sees himself as a Scot and he doesn't like the British tag.

However, I love Andy Murray and everything he stands for - and I admire Scottish people. They made this Island what it's.

You need to check yahoosports for the verbal civil war going on between Scottish and English folks - it's hysterical!! grin

I wanted him to lose, because I'm tired of noise making from Scottish people, I wanted his fans ( including their Scottish first minister, ) to go home disappointed.

The only scot I like is ferguson, and he annoys me at times.

After he won the first two sets, I stopped watching.

Lol il take a look now!
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Amozever12: Hmmmn... People only associate with winners, not damn loosers. Now the dude is evrybody's brother. I got you, bro.

Lmao...I've always been Andy's biggest fan. Throw Tsonga, Gasquet, Del Potro, Monfils and King Nadal into the mix. Almagro is about to join the rank as well.

I can't stand Djoko and Federer!! wink

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by solomon111(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

Why do you lot always critique for no reason?

Did you watch the game?

The guy annihilated Djoko in 3 straight sets and kept breaking him like it was nothing, yet he's overrated to you, no? SMFDH undecided
I think the victory of murray today owes more to djokovic's carelessness and over-confidence than murray's talent.
Damn!!
What a sad day.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by gerald09(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Crap the british have won, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ no go hear word for d next month.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Afam4eva(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
50calibre:

I wanted him to lose, because I'm tired of noise making from Scottish people, I wanted his fans ( including their Scottish first minister, ) to go home disappointed.

Lol il take a look now!
Abeg, go sit down. I'm sure is BT internet that you're using to browse that's why you can run your mouth. If anything, it's the Scottish and the welsh that have even tried to redeem the image of Britain. All you English people do is to boast when you have absolutely nothing to offer. If not for Britain, i won't have anything against the Scots, Welsh and Irish.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by solomon111(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
gerald09: Crap the british have won, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ no go hear word for d next month.
This is what i dread the most.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
50calibre:

Lol il take a look now!

That's bad mind. The Scots are decent people. I feel they don't get all the credit they deserve but they stay proving everyone wrong despite just being only 6 million strong. They're the ones keeping this country together - best believe when they leave, the country is gonna be fvcked.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
gerald09: Crap the british have won, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ no go hear word for d next month.
grin grin
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: I think the victory of murray today owes more to djokovic's carelessness and over-confidence than murray's talent.
Damn!!
What a sad day.

It has nothing to do with that. Andy was just too good for him. He took away Djoko's forehand - and it was so bad, Djoko became less confident trading rallies with Andy and he had to start coming to the net.

Djoko doesn't deserve to be in the final, anyway. Del Potro would've have knocked him out, if he were to be 100% fit during the semis.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by taharqa2: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Great.... I love the Persistence of this Guy. All d time it seemed he just cudn't win a Major, when Most people, including lots of Britons who had put all their hopes on him, he kept going; and has been rewarded not just with 1 Major but now with one in his own home. I RESPECT that..
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Black vampire: Does it affect the price of garri in the market

man shall not leave by bread (garri) alone, or do u?
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Eloghosa78: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kongratz Andy!...though am A Roger fan.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by solomon111(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

It has nothing to do with that. Andy was just too good for him. He took away Djoko's forehand - and it was so bad, Djoko became less confident trading rallies with Andy and he had to start coming to the net.

Djoko doesn't deserve to be in the final, anyway. Del Potro would've have knocked him out, if he were to be 100% fit during the semis.
so in other words,murray is the best in the world.
Wetin man no go hear.?
Lol.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Btruth: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
cheesy
At last Andy boy. Well, we all are proud of you mate.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think the best thing is for these high profile players(Djokovic, federer, Nadal et al) to stop gracing the Wimbledon and leave it to upcoming talents like Murray to win cos it seems the competition is not for high profile players but for young budding talents. If i were a tennis player, i'll focus my energy on the US, Australian and French open.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by 50calibre(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

That's bad mind. The Scots are decent people. I feel they don't get all the credit they deserve but they stay proving everyone wrong despite just being only 6 million strong. They're the ones keeping this country together - best believe when they leave, the country is gonna be fvcked.

Yeah it's going to be fu*ked up, but as things stands, I don't think their people will vote to leave.

Yeah Scott's have discipline and strong work ethic, just look at the premier league but they are too proud and corky, they take too much pride in being Scottish.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Maxymilliano(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
The waiting is over! Andy Murray is Wimbledon Champion! 6-4, 7-5, 6-4!

Against World Number 1 Novak Djokovic on this Day 7th day of 7th month 2013 after 77yrs!

He is the first Briton since Fred Perry!

What a Phenomenal Performance!

Hall mark of immortality

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by bodescous: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congrats Murray,you deserve the winning.Celebrating with you here with a small bottle of pakurumo and a plate of asun at mosafueto joint.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Afam4eva(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: so in other words,murray is the best in the world.
Wetin man no go hear.?
Lol.
Lol grin Trust British people na. No be so dem take talk say Beckam na the best player in the world? There's no limit to what they can say just to make themselves feel better.

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: I think the victory of murray today owes more to djokovic's carelessness and over-confidence than murray's talent.
Damn!!
What a sad day.

He just won the most prestigious GS on the planet - so he's the best in the world, take it, or leave it.

Is Djoko's game better than Murray's game? - Hell nah!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newcastle Appoints Steve Bruce As New Manager / Nigeria Vs Ghana - History Favours The Eagles / Alonso: Amid Bayern Munich, Liverpool Links, I'll Stay as Coach at Leverkusen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.