Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon (8962 Views)

Novak Djokovic To Face Andy Murray In Australian Open Final / Nadal Beats Djokovic To Win Usopen / Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by cap28: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin I thought about this too. These British people can go to any length to achieve their aim. If you go to Guardian UK, Sky News and BBC now, you will see giant banners of Murray. These guys have no shame in their game. I wonder why Switzerland has not been making noise since Federer has been winning grand slam to grand slam. Same with Spain, US etc. Only losers celebrate like this. Tony Blair dey craze.
So true look at the lengths britain had to go to make him win meanwhile five times wimbledn champion serena williams won her frst grand slam at the age of eighteen and the brtsh r rejoicing 0vr 26 year old murray
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by xtraodinaire: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Djokovic should be ashamed of himself for allowing a Briton beat him. I don't know why anyone in his right senses will sit and watch someone from Mama charlie country beat them in any competition. It seem people have no shame anymore. This is pathetic. Wimbledon sucks anyways. I can't wait for the US open and the Australian open next year.

LOL!
Chill bro, I'm sure u remember Murray beat Novak to win the 2012 US Open... That guy is starting to get into his own and it's paying off.. besides, US Open 2013 starts in August so bro if you are up for it put your money where your mouth is...
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by xtraodinaire: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
cap28:
So true look at the lengths britain had to go to make him win meanwhile five times wimbledn champion serena williams won her frst grand slam at the age of eighteen and the brtsh r rejoicing 0vr 26 year old murray

HABBA!!!!!!!!!!

You must really hate that murray won o..
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congratulations to murray!!!
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Afam4eva(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
cap28:
Give them a break, they're British. They can't help being British. I bind and rebuke every British that is trying to hinder my progress in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Give them a break, they're British. They can't help being British. I bind and rebuke every British that is trying to hinder my progress in Jesus Name. Amen.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by coolsegun(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Murray was very impressive in the game. Sometimes tiredness always marred Murray's ambition, but he prevailed.
If you miss the action on dstv u can visit this site for bit by bit pictures of the action
http://www.nigerianewsblog.com/
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
At last! He was lucky that roger federar was eliminated early! Because that has always been his stumbling block.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by justwise(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congratulations to Andy, Novak was outclassed, not the first or the second time though.

Some sad losers here are talking about fix, what loads of nonsense. Andy beat Novak last yr to reach Wimbledon final and beat him again at US open to win it, all fixed? Joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by justwise(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: if brits can win a wimbledon,then Nigerians can.
We just need to show more interest and invest in talents.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by collynzo2(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
He will be Sir Andy next year .. just for hitting a ball over a net.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by collynzo2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
justfoolish:

Talk is cheap.
Hater
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by collynzo2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
When he wins, he's British. When he loses, he's Scottish.

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by justwise(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
collynzo2: He will be Sir Andy next year .. just for hitting a ball over a net.

Useless thing, you can't even win wooden spoon let alone a rubber cup
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by jaysan82(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Black vampire: Does it affect the price of garri in the market

Must every thread affect the price of garri in the market? Its irritating when people ask this question all d time. Something very significant was achieved by a 26 year old Andy Murray after 77 yrs of heartbreak and what comes to your mind is Garri? I'd like to c a list of your achievements in life that has made you not pour accolades on this young brit
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Agbele1(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2013
Congrats Andy Murray,though is not my kind of Player bt finally i can see is now ripe to dine with the men{Roger,Nadal e.t.c
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by abbeybanks(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2013
anoda sold match ... e should v tried it with nadal or Martin Del Potro. left to me i feel the 2 slam e won r bot
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by BashToks: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2013
cap28: Shym go back and look at how djokovic was playing in the second set and llok at how murray was playing look at how djokovic was gettng ready to thrash the hell out of murray but suddenly the momenntum changed and murray began to gain the upper hand with much difficulty - a similar thing happened to fedrer last year wen playing murray federer totted up an unbelievble 30 unforced ererors in tht game it was so obvoouis tht he was deliberately tring to let murray win but evn wth federer deliberate faults bmurray was still struggling - bro the game is fixed they fixd it for him to win the olympics and threyve fxd it again murray does noty hve wat it takes to beat the picasso of mens tennis aka federer and fedrer is far frm old he is only 31 yrs old sorry if this is full of errrs am typing. On my fone

Looool.. Nigga get a life. This ain't Sepp Blatter's game. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by BashToks: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: He will be Sir Andy next year .. just for hitting a ball over a net.

No he probably wont be.. any what if he is knighted?? what you gon do about it.. he's their hero now for achieving that feat and the sooner u realised that and stop all this your moping thw better for us all..
Live and let live
Win and let win
#Asswipes

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by justwise(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2013
BashToks:

No he probably wont be.. any what if he is knighted?? what you gon do about it.. he's their hero now for achieving that feat and the sooner u realised that and stop all this your moping thw better for us all..
Live and let live
Win and let win
#Asswipes

1000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by solelymade: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2013
dis game was fuckin sold
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by collynzo2(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2013
BashToks:

Live and let live
Win and let win
#Asswipes
Your mum is the arsèwipe. I just made my mind known. No one should be knighted for hitting a ball over a net. You can cry all you want. Scûmbag
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by collynzo2(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2013
justfoolish:

1000 Likes
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by justwise(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: Your mum is the arsèwipe. I just made my mind known. No one should be knighted for hitting a ball over a net. You can cry all you want. Scûmbag

Sad loser, hitting a ball for 2wks has earned him £1.6m price money while you are here sad and frustrated soul
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by InMyOpinion(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Great match..it was much closer than the scores suggest though. Congrats to Murray- now he can truly be counted amonst tennis' top 4.
Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by Frostyzone(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Andy Murray is Scottish when he loses, but British when he wins. undecided

#Justsayin.

1 Like

Re: Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon by statemanui(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2013
cap28: Take it from me shym wimbledon is fixed google a croatian guy by the name of ivo karlovic. And his experiencces playing murray at last years wimbledon
pele....... U no fit even type experiences correctly......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture:flashback On How Sam Okwaraji Died On This Date In 1989 / Alonso: Amid Bayern Munich, Liverpool Links, I'll Stay as Coach at Leverkusen / World Cup: Australia Vs Peru 0 - 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.