Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ronaldo Commits Future To Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Commits Future To Real Madrid (494 Views)

Yaya Toure Commits Future To City / Enyeama's Future To Be Decided By NFF / Arsenal Fc Wonder Boy Commits Future To Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Commits Future To Real Madrid by dokunbam(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo says his future in the game is to stay in Spain with his current club Real Madrid, and aim for the 2014 World Cup with national team Portugal.

The 28-year-old Ronaldo has two years to run on his current contract at Real Madrid, but at the end of the European season, gossip linked him to the AS Monaco club, or even a return to the English Premier League and his old team Manchester United.

But Ronaldo indicated that Real Madrid was where he would stay.

He told reporters outside Hotel de Paris in Monaco that he is enjoying hit time at Spain and he wishes to continue playing in Spain after his first four years.

Ronaldo was reluctant to explain more about his plans, other than rest and recuperation.

The Portuguese said that he was content to be facing another season in La Liga.

“I’m always looking forward to being better and better during the season so this year’s going to be the same. I will try to be focused every time to win the La Liga and the Champions (League) like we always do.”

Ronaldo was also happy to scotch the rumours about a return to Manchester United.

“A club that it’s been in my heart since I was there,” he said. “So everyone knows that I have a passion for that club but my future now it’s at Real Madrid and I want to be there.”
- See more at: http://informationnigeriatoday..com/2013/07/ronaldo-commits-future-to-real-madrid.html#sthash.cIgthOyi.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Shola Ameobi Available To Play For Super Eagles / Cote D'ivoire Vs Nigeria Live On Raypower Network At 4:00pm Today. / Emenike Delight At Fenerbahce Return For Us$17.4m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.