Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ (13640 Views)

Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2013
We are waiting for all of you.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by tunex23: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Burger01: They will not only go to hell.. they will burn, rot, gnash their goro teeth and fvck their demons virgins in hell. Every politician and every boko haram supporters from any part of this country will go to hell. APC members would go to hell. e-supporters of boko haram from Nairaland would go to hell.. Every president Goodluck Jonathan political haters on the issues of terrorism would go to hell. The president has been trying his best as humanly possible to cub this affliction called boko haram and yet some peeps (Buharii, Tinubu et al) would rebel and condemn my president. You will all go to hell and burn...

Pigs.

sad
I support!
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Tintinix: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Boston Bomber was searched for almost three days using all sort of military might, the state was on lock down and such, but he was caught only after he was reported by the owner of the boat where he laid to recuperate, the 'Hero' said he should not be titled a hero as he was doing his civic duty!
Going to Hell is the most damning end for anyone be you religious. Or not!
Remember these people justify what they are doing with the hope of the Glory of making their Heaven! Hence the declaration from the presidency!
Whether they are sent their sooner than later is the crux of the matter, My prayer is that since they have refused to repent they should go sooner than later!
WasI heard this news on CNN and I hoping it was a mistake cos this is an American sort of News! Its quite sad and I totally condemn this barbaric act.
My thoughts and prayers are with the families who have lost their little kids...

NB: 1) For all those who choose to divert attention from the meat of this topic I don't think you are not human talkless of Nigerians.
2) I am still wondering as a parent what my response to my kids education will be if my state/ place of residence is under siege? Would I rely on the school to secure my kids or would I move them? Please Lord I never want to answer this question or for them to ever be put in harms way in Jesus Name I pray! Amen!!
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by pejones: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2013
Please ask the police security officials in maiduguri, why did they stop the civilian jtf youth in maiduguri from catching Othman so as to hand him over to the military. Please justice is justice and i want to believe no man is above the law because if justice is applied on other members of the boko haram and if this civilian jtf have information of the involvement of othman, since the police are not capable of doing their job, let the boyz do it.

Let the yobe youths learn from maiduguri youth who have decided to protect themselves from this insurgent called Boko Haram.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/yobe-students-killers-will-go-to-hell-says-jonathan/[/quote]
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2013
sincerenigerian: Jonathan should have started the fight against Boko Haram since 2011. He let these terrorists metamorphosed into something else. Why hasn't our intelligence agency crack the puzzle of Boko Haram? The state of emergency that started well is now failing. Intelligence gathering is what we need in order to defeat them.

He couldnt go agains them at the time because he knew their origins: they worked "for" him at the onset to destabilize the polity and cast aspersions on his opponents. Just incase you dont remember, Raymond Dokpesi and IBB were the first to be accused of the bombings. Then Atiku. Finally, Buhari!!! Notice the pattern? Anytime a strong opponent came out to contest, GEJ set off a bomb and blamed his rival. All's fair in love and war (especially to an illiterate pseudo educated bush man from the creeks).

The earliest bombings were carried out WITH GEJ's KNOWLEDGE --- ask Henry Okah if you doubt me--- what happened next was GEJ's former colleagues (controllers/financers of Boko Haram) suddenly felt shortchanged after winning the war for him, but got little/none of the spoils. GEJ KNOWS THE BACKERS OF BOKO HARAM; he has stated this much: WHY HASNT HE EVER REVEALED THEM? THEY ARE IN HIS GOVT (AS HE CLAIMED) WHY HASNT HE EVER NAMED THEM? To GEJ, Nigerians are pawns and collateral damage in this game of deceit and battle of wills he has decided to engage certain Northern elements in.

GEJ will destroy Nigeria if he doesnt get chased out of govt or impeached as soon as possible. If he does "win" in 2015, theres no doubt in my mind that Nigeria will fight another civil war which would make Rwanda look like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Dthespian: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Going to hell won't be necessary,cos they're already operating from there....doubt if humanz will ƌ̲̣̣̣̥☺ wah dey did
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by tunex23: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Temple Chinedum:
Your thoughts are horrible...this is pure sycophancy!
shut up! You dis fool. The guy is absolutly correct. The president has indirectly admitted defeat.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by oyeyipow(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
For crying out loud we know they're going to hell, we just need ur administration to arrange their journey to that hell.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Wsdm: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mr. President, you are not elected to allocate the slot of hell fire to any deserving group.
If you can't control the situation throw in the towel and let a competent hand take charge.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by readonenaire(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag:

He couldnt go agains them at the time because he knew their origins: they worked "for" him at the onset to destabilize the polity and cast aspersions on his opponents. Just incase you dont remember, Raymond Dokpesi and IBB were the first to be accused of the bombings. Then Atiku. Finally, Buhari!!! Notice the pattern? Anytime a strong opponent came out to contest, GEJ set off a bomb and blamed his rival. All's fair in love and war (especially to an illiterate pseudo educated bush man from the creeks).

The earliest bombings were carried out WITH GEJ's KNOWLEDGE --- ask Henry Okah if you doubt me--- what happened next was GEJ's former colleagues (controllers/financers of Boko Haram) suddenly felt shortchanged after winning the war for him, but got little/none of the spoils. GEJ KNOWS THE BACKERS OF BOKO HARAM; he has stated this much: WHY HASNT HE EVER REVEALED THEM? THEY ARE IN HIS GOVT (AS HE CLAIMED) WHY HASNT HE EVER NAMED THEM? To GEJ, Nigerians are pawns and collateral damage in this game of deceit and battle of wills he has decided to engage certain Northern elements in.

GEJ will destroy Nigeria if he doesnt get chased out of govt or impeached as soon as possible. If he does "win" in 2015, theres no doubt in my mind that Nigeria will fight another civil war which would make Rwanda look like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by karlmax2: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Since this horrific kill no. Apc cheiftain has come out to condem this killing!!.but just wait let the government kill some boko haram members and see buhari and his gang condem the army And the government. I hope this killing would open the eyes of the yobe people to who their enemies really are and start reporting and hunting boko haram like the the youths in borno
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Airmaker: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Maidoki14: Uncle joe is dis all u could say??even after declaring state of emergency no result is yet establish.u keep giving ur opposition reasons to attack u.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by phemygee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sibrah: What about corrupt govt. Officials?

There aint any corrupt govt officials without the help of the civil servants who work hand in hand with them. Let us check ourselves first before lavishing corruption on Government. The Civil Servants themselves are CORRUPT.They are the instruments used for corruption
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by mbulela: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
we know they will go to hell, what we don't know is if this govt is able to serve them with justice in this lifetime. That is what we will like to know and see.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by stineb1: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sibrah: What about corrupt govt. Officials?
Check. yourself first before apportioning blames to others
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by tunex23: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
phemygee:

There aint any corrupt govt officials without the help of the civil servants who work hand in hand with them. Let us check ourselves first before lavishing corruption on Government. The Civil Servants themselves are CORRUPT.They are the instruments used for corruption
Na lie joor......Goverment officials, politicians including ur godfather GEJ are d most CORRUPT!
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Johnbelovd: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
They are ALREADY in HELL Mr President.
But for the sake of these innocent blood, CURSED be THE MAN who‘s suppose to avenge them but fold his arms, paying lipservice of only condeming thier barbaric act. He too, like the blood thirsty religious bigots, will equally burn with them in the hottest part of HELL!

1 Like

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by frederal(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Donmams: This President is just unbelievable. He just admitted that his Government is powerless against these killers. The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces just conceded defeat to terrorists and now leaves them to God's judgment! SMH.
Your post is just a SILLY thing; you must not post when you don't have anything to say. How has he by any logic implied what u posted?
God bless my president.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Donmams(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
phemygee:

I wonder what God-given instrument some people use to reason. So mr. Man what is your suggestion? If the civil servants are to blame whose fault is it that no civil servant has been indicted for corruption since GEJ came to power? Nonsense.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Beaf1: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag:

^
This make some sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by tunex23: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Am a bit confuse here, Azazzi said PDP is boko haram, a man of such high caliber wouldn't jst say something of such without havin a proof in is pocket, 2ndly president and Commander in chief of army forces said publicly not hiddenly that Boko Haram members are in his goverment and security agency and that he knows dem, 3rdly Most of the top boko haram members includin those in goverment and military dat have been indicted, caught, or even arrested wit proof dat dey belong, why haven't the security agency gotten any intelligent report from them, I mean is it dat dey hav nt retrieve any info on the boko haram sponsors? Pls Nigeria no sentiment attach......it time we shine our eyes and use our 8 sense!
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Beaf1: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
karl max: Since this horrific kill no. Apc cheiftain has come out to condem this killing!!.but just wait let the government kill some boko haram members and see buhari and his gang condem the army And the government. I hope this killing would open the eyes of the yobe people to who their enemies really are and start reporting and hunting boko haram like the the youths in borno

Yeah! On behalf of APC, ACN, ANC, witches and wizards, I say these killers will go straight to hell when they die now or in old age. Are you happy now?
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by hardbody: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Burger01: They will not only go to hell.. they will burn, rot, gnash their goro teeth and fvck their demons virgins in hell. Every politician and every boko haram supporters from any part of this country will go to hell. APC members would go to hell. e-supporters of boko haram from Nairaland would go to hell.. Every president Goodluck Jonathan political haters on the issues of terrorism would go to hell. The president has been trying his best as humanly possible to cub this affliction called boko haram and yet some peeps (Buharii, Tinubu et al) would rebel and condemn my president. You will all go to hell and burn...

Pigs.

sad

I am sorry, for while i agree with you on those sentiments, You are now under arrest. We are processing your warrant of arrest. Expect the arrest shortly.
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by trolling(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag:

you are on to something but your forecast is on point, just to give you an hint picture 2 out of 3 being cut off and I can back up my claims
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by ddeola: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
If na so, then GEJ and his sycophants are landlords in hell. They have killed more people directly and indirectly,yeye kettle calling pot black grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

God have mercy o
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by whitecat007: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Not that fast robot! Stop pulling wools over the eyes of your fellow Nigerians, cos the word is already out that PDP and Boko Haram are one and the same.

[/b]1. An eastern PDP leader once threatened to unleashed Boko on some people

2. Azazzi also a PDP said PDP is Boko Haram

3. Jonathan said their are Boko Haram in his govt

4. Jonathan has refused to go after his Boko friends like he meant it, but few slaps on the wrists to look busy

5. Some of Boko guys arrested were with PDP leaders during the arrest

Get it into your battery operated brain that BOKO HARAM IS A PDP EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG.

Burger01: They will not only go to hell.. they will burn, rot, gnash their goro teeth and fvck their demons virgins in hell. Every politician and every boko haram supporters from any part of this country will go to hell. [b]APC [[/b]b]members would go to hell. e-supporters of boko haram from Nairaland would go to hell.. Every president Goodluck Jonathan political haters on the issues of terrorism would go to hell. The president has been trying his best as humanly possible to cub this affliction called boko haram and yet some peeps (Buharii, Tinubu et al) would rebel and condemn my president. You will all go to hell and burn...

Pigs.

sad

1 Like

Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Katier00(f): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Heaven were 72 virgins will be waitng
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
haaaa...

Dame patience husband is too dull...

What tense is that?
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2013

Pigs.

sad
another misdirected folk
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by blocker: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Which hell pass Naija sef?
Re: Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ by mars123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
if boko haram/terrorism doesnt get wiped out before 2015...pls GEJ should be voted out for the sake of the north...we are not serious citizens and it is evident.
All we care about is food/garri on our table,we dont have feelings for one another...lack of basic understanding of religion and laws to guide us is our problem...
NIGERIA,what haven't you gone through?
God why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Resumes Work On Okokomaiko- Badagry Road / President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.