Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector (4808 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Nuriya: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Beef brewing I see, I suppose people are getting tired of the Hiphop is dead Mode9 keeps preaching... Whatever. Not my business. Listen and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by dammiecool(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
wats d beef about? I hear u talk like u don't open ur mouth grin
saying hiphop is dead/
if hiphop was u den hiphop is scared shocked

u know us but we don't knw u here/
whos ur father wat ur family name/
dont even answer we knw ur family is lame grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Vector has lost his sanity.....this is drugs!!!

Mode must reply

1 Like

Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
What's going on with this dudes,
i thought they were good
Turns out they ain't cool
maybe just playing the fool.
Make una no make rap o
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by dammiecool(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
u cant go to heaven so nigga u can go to hell

kai baboontunde don suffer o, he cant survive this grin grin grin

on a serious not, dis is wat u get when u believe u r d only dope rapper, d only lyricist,only 1 kiping it real, saying other rappers r weak. I really pity mode on this 1 sad vector u r bad o shocked
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by alaoeri: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Vector don finish Mode9, anyway expecting a reply from Mode9.
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Rate Vector's Mode9 diss track.

I give it 2/10
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by fubbyy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Can someone please help me interpret dagrin pon pon 1st verse, especially the line he mention bbc and the line he mention igbo in second verse, please its urgent b4 dis mugu take the money he is staking for dis argument saying dagrin was dissing igbos, som1 please interpret o,its urgent

@ topic vector done price modo market, modenine wey dey look 4 where to unleash all his punchlines and metAphors na e vector go wake, anyway make I download the song 1st and see what the jay z wanna be is saying about the lyricist and veteran rapper mode 9
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by fubbyy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
The few lines in the starting are d.o.p.e others are wack, I gave him 3/10 , modo will finish this guy,they are not comparable, this one na baby rapper to modo , jay z wanna be
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by airmark(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
fubbyy: Can someone please help me interpret dagrin pon pon 1st verse, especially the line he mention bbc and the line he mention igbo in second verse, please its urgent b4 dis mugu take the money he is staking for dis argument saying dagrin was dissing igbos, som1 please interpret o,its urgent

@ topic vector done price modo market, modenine wey dey look 4 where to unleash all his punchlines and metAphors na e vector go wake, anyway make I download the song 1st and see what the jay z wanna be is saying about the lyricist and veteran rapper mode 9

Won n gbo wa lori bbc/
People listen to us on BBC
Awon igbo won nfi mi sere bi ugwu/

(Igbo folks dont joke with me like ugwu vegetables)
Ton ba ri mi won ani oh boy se u be igbo se u be igbo,anambra or abi you be imo?/
(When his igbo fans see him , they keep asking ''Are you an igbo, are you from anambra or from imo'')

VEC has made a wrong move. Modo will checkmate him, big time.
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by delors(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
As much as i like Vec, i think he just murdered his lyrical reign. Although his punchlines here are original but too weak...Why pick directly on Modo he never mentioned ur name, he just spilled generally as most rappers do...How many times has VEC called himself the king of real rap? Nobody dissed him because those are general words in rap...but u picked on Modo? Why?
On the other hand, i dont think VEC released this track. He had a problem with YSg days back so somebody must have leaked the track to conpound his present woes...He must have been saving the track for the day modo or so would diss him but somebody blew his foul yansh...
Ask from Ruggedman and Ghetto P...its like RIP to their career that never read made the P...lolz
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by dammiecool(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ delors how did mode end ghetto p n ruggedmans career? For ​♈ōϋя information ghetto p is riding mode 0 like a bike while ruggedy is dealing wit Money Making Music. abeg where mode nine D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ? Underground/ (coal miner).
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by valboy20(m): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2013
uncle modo is coming

#rush to hide n take cover.

damn! this jay z wanna be can't finish this
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by etech: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2013
well for me vector's lines were cool but am sure he will not want to start what he can not finish mayb he shld ask ruggedman abt death blow he shld be happy that he even traded barz with the rap god,am sure mode9 will nva reply.........#let it go#
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by etech: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iVxEv9nXWs

all ya shld see dis i 1der y d vector go say mode9 na best rapper and still con dy throw punch at the rap god now that is over lame
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by fubbyy(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2013
e-tech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iVxEv9nXWs

all ya shld see dis i 1der y d vector go say mode9 na best rapper and still con dy throw punch at the rap god now that is over lame
why can't my bb play youtube video for me ? Can someone give me clue of how to watch youtube video with my bb

@ topic, this song is wack except the 1st line that goes "he talk about 9 but his mode not right" that's a good punchline but I still insist that the track is wack

Jay z wanna be,modo will finish you
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Averse(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
wats up wiv y'all? Y yall blabbin ova a track dtz jst lyk an intro on VEC's debut album lyk some 3 years ago. Y'all jst started listenin 2 rap?
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by fubbyy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
A-verse:
wats up wiv y'all? Y yall blabbin ova a track dtz jst lyk an intro on VEC's debut album lyk some 3 years ago. Y'all jst started listenin 2 rap?
who da Bleep is vector that we should know some three years ago while dropping a wack debut album
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Drahmah: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2013
fubbyy: who da Bleep is vector that we should know some three years ago while dropping a wack debut album
vector is seeking cheap publicity...how can you say modo is king of rap, and then diss him? These cats can't even stay true, yet they tell us they real. Like someone said, its 20percent possibility that modo replies...vector aint nowhere close to him, so why bother? But if modo does reply...I guess its ll cool j to his music career
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by etech: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
why will you say modo is the best and still throw a dis track at him,n you think thats bin real naaaah i knw modo wil nt reply #let it go#
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by omiobo: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2013
We are waiting for Modo.
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by AbuMikey(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2013
Mehn....Viper lyrically Murdered Modo!!! #Fact
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Jxtmayor(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Y'al wack ass shuld shut d bleep up.. This track is a leak.. Vec never released it.. The ist part is the intro to his s.o.s album and theres was no mode9 mention in it... No nothin abt rap.. And d dude dat said v.e.c ist album waz a flop.. I guess u dnt evn knw wat rap is. Mode nd v.e.c ar kul.. Dy evn chattd on twitter afta the leak.
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by mindtricks: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by fubbyy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Jxt_mayor: Y'al wack ass shuld shut d bleep up.. This track is a leak.. Vec never released it.. The ist part is the intro to his s.o.s album and theres was no mode9 mention in it... No nothin abt rap.. And d dude dat said v.e.c ist album waz a flop.. I guess u dnt evn knw wat rap is. Mode nd v.e.c ar kul.. Dy evn chattd on twitter afta the leak.
you have disgraced your self ,you are claiming rap head when you don't know what rap means by saying mode9's name was not mentioned there so therefore its not mode9 diss, mr man go and continue listening to highlife music cause you definitely know nothing about rap

The song was leaked by YSG, no doubt and it was done in 2009 , at that time he wasn't known and he was looking for recognition so he dissed mode to get attention but he later removed it when he got advice that it could ruin him for dissing an established artist while he's still up and coming,so he removed the track and YSG leak it now for some misunderstanding they had

This is what actually happened but you saying its not a mode9 diss because you didn't hear modenine in full word means that you don't what what metaphors and similies means in rap, you are waiting to hear modenine you are a fo.o.o.l b4 you know its mode9 diss

Ask a rap head to listen to the song and give ya the rate/

Cos u r too slow like windows 98/

Alaba boys running to spit abt rap on net/

Pls I aint dissin cos dis aint a rap section/

But I'll still slam ya If I hear my name mentioned/

See dis punk a.s.s.s callin us wack a.s.s.s/

Dnt come @ me cos I'll smash ya with my /

U answering jxt meyor/
Am so sick 4 ya love song u call rap go ask neyo/
Pls homie I aint expecting a reply/
I only expect u to comply/
But if u can't just get ya self a wing n fly/
Yes boy! U can fly n don't come back,bye bye...
Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Jxtmayor(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
fubbyy: you have disgraced your self ,you are claiming rap head when you don't know what rap means by saying mode9's name was not mentioned there so therefore its not mode9 diss, mr man go and continue listening to highlife music cause you definitely know nothing about rap

The song was leaked by YSG, no doubt and it was done in 2009 , at that time he wasn't known and he was looking for recognition so he dissed mode to get attention but he later removed it when he got advice that it could ruin him for dissing an established artist while he's still up and coming,so he removed the track and YSG leak it now for some misunderstanding they had

This is what actually happened but you saying its not a mode9 diss because you didn't hear modenine in full word means that you don't what what metaphors and similies means in rap, you are waiting to hear modenine you are a fo.o.o.l b4 you know its mode9 diss

Ask a rap head to listen to the song and give ya the rate/

Cos u r too slow like windows 98/

Alaba boys running to spit abt rap on net/

Pls I aint dissin cos dis aint a rap section/

But I'll still slam ya If I hear my name mentioned/

See dis punk a.s.s.s callin us wack a.s.s.s/

Dnt come @ me cos I'll smash ya with my /

U answering jxt meyor/
Am so sick 4 ya love song u call rap go ask neyo/
Pls homie I aint expecting a reply/
I only expect u to comply/
But if u can't just get ya self a wing n fly/
Yes boy! U can fly n don't come back,bye bye...
effin attention seeker u got wah ah said nd stl contradicted ur self.. I bet U dont evn understand ur comment.. I guess u startd listnin 2 rap wen u heard dis song.. I dont trade word wit textcee lyk yo/
and evn if i do, i make u go down 6ft below/
i knw d nxt tin on ur mind iz an apology, save it/
cuz i spell doom ur gene can'T produce, Beat it/
tryna feed me wt a kindergatn shit?? No beef talk/ Bt u pork lyk dose dirty animals{a pig} do, u a nitwit/
i laffd wen i read ur comment u an attention seeker/ tryna eat 4rm a legend's left ova wont make u sika {sicker}/
rat tryna claim a hiphop head, u kno not abt rap filthy ass licker/
if given the chance yo suck ur own dick u wont evn get better/
i dnt do wackass lyk u 4 ur notice/
cuz LEFT to yo, u O SO LATE{obsolete} lyk i killd u, no diss/
a product of a leaked shit dat u are.. Get ur self flushed.. 4 tryna b popular dats y u typd dose lame lines that a wheel chair cant save/
lil boy i wont beat u, next tym tryna be brave/ kid lookin 4 wings do u wanna fly/ cuz i knw u alrdy reggretn cuz ur name say's fubby y{why}?

1 Like

Re: The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz: Rate Vector's Mode9 diss track.

I give it 2/10
hw can i delete this post

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Upcoming Artist In Nigeria / Album: Best Of Lucky Dube / Who Wanna Battle Hybrid-x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.