Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (43279 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6AqiitQ9E

Brother Michael Thomas Sambo hails from Bika-Lupwe, Takum Local Government, Taraba State, Nigeria. He is a child of God, humble and zealous. He gave his life to Christ at the age of 13 and has since been walking consistently with Him. He received these divine visitations and revelations while undergoing his course on veterinary medicine in University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria. In 2003 when he was given these revelations he was 23 years old. God in His mercy chose to use him to convey this life-changing message to men.

For those who cannot watch it read his testimony in the suggested link below.

http://divinerevelationonholiness.org/book/introduction.php

2 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 27, 2013
Yet more rubbish !

4 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2013
Some fool just read the book of revelations and formed a mythical story out of it to sell books.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2013
frosbel:

Yet more rubbish !

If his testimony is bilge to you then it is not meant for you. Move on. Simples. wink

2 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
Segeggs:

Some fool just read the book of revelations and formed a mythical story out of it to sell books.

Do not be nefarious. The book can be read free of charge online in the link I posted in the OP for those who will have Jesus Christ as their Personal Lord and Saviour.

10 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If his testimony is bilge to you then it is not meant for you. Move on. Simples. wink
... And let the gullibles believe

3 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2013
Segeggs:

... And let the gullibles believe

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing...

39 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 27, 2013
The message of the cross is never eternal torment.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2013
Segeggs:

The message of the cross is never eternal torment.

Maybe you've been listening to false teachers such as frosbel instead of reading the Bible.

Listen to what Jesus and the apostles said about eternal torment:

"I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"
(Rev. 1:18) The Evidence Bible.

There are three words translated "hell" in Scripture:

Gehenna (Greek): The place of punishment (Matthew 5:22,29; 10:28; and James 3:6)

Hades (Greek): The abode of the dead (Matthew 11:23; 16:18, Luke 16:23; Acts 2:27)

Sheol (Hebrew): The grave (Psalm 9:17; 16:10)

There are those who accept that hell is a place of punishment, but believe that the punishment is to be annihilated—to cease conscious existence. They can’t conceive that the punishment of the wicked will be conscious and eternal. If they are correct, then a man like Adolph Hitler, who was responsible for the deaths of millions, is being "punished" merely with eternal sleep. His fate is simply to return to the non-existent state he was in before he was born, where he doesn’t even know that he is being punished.

However, Scripture paints a different story. The rich man who found himself in hell (Luke 16:19–31) was conscious. He was able to feel pain, to thirst, and to experience remorse. He wasn’t asleep in the grave; he was in a place of "torment." If hell is a place of knowing nothing or a reference to the grave into which we go at death, Jesus' statements about hell make no sense. He said that if your hand, foot, or eye causes you to sin, it would be better to remove it than to:

"go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched"
(Mark 9:43–48 ).

The Bible refers to the fate of the unsaved with such fearful words as the following:

"Shame and everlasting contempt"
(Daniel 12:2)

"Everlasting punishment"
(Mathew 25:46)

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth"
(Matthew 24:51)

"Fire unquenchable"
(Luke 3:17)

"Indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish"
(Romans 2:8,9)

"Everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord"
(2 Thessalonians 1:9)

"Eternal fire...the blackness of darkness for ever"
(Jude 7,13)

Revelation 14:10,11 tells us the final, eternal destiny of the sinner:

"He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone...the smoke of their torment ascended up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night."

If you are still being contumacious then read this:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still"
(Revelation 22:11)

24 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 27, 2013
@Olaadegbu

pls, drink a bowl of very hot water at a go and imagine the feeling you get lasting for an hour or better yet a week.

Maybe you should roast your ugly or handsome face in a burning stove for 5minutes before going about spewing the ugly shit you call gospel
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2013
Segeggs: @Olaadegbu

pls, drink a bowl of very hot water at a go and imagine the feeling you get lasting for an hour or better yet a week.

Maybe you should roast your ugly or handsome face in a burning stove for 5minutes before going about spewing the ugly shit you call gospel

His gospel is not the gospel of Christ ,but another gospel.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2013
Brother Michael Sambo died and came back to life...A TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGr9ul_qtw
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 28, 2013
^^^ lazarus died and came back with no news. Now, who is this man claiming to have a message from the dead?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2013
Words of wisdom from a witty woman.

A Christian woman had to do a lot of travelling for her business. Flying made her nervous, so she always took her Bible along with her to read and it helped relax her.

One time, she was sitting next to a man. When he saw her pull out her Bible, he gave a little chuckle and went back to what he was doing. After a while, he turned to her and asked,

"You don't really believe all that stuff in there, do you?"

The woman replied,

"Of course I do. It is the Bible."

He said,

"Well, what about that guy that was swallowed by that whale?"

She replied,

"Oh, Jonah. Yes, I believe that, it is in the Bible."

He asked,

"Well, how do you suppose he survived all that time inside the whale?"

The woman said,

"Well, I don't really know. I guess when I get to Heaven, I will ask him."

"What if he isn't in Heaven?" the man asked sarcastically.

"Then you can ask him," replied the woman. shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2013
frosbel:

His gospel is not the gospel of Christ ,but another gospel.

Can we trust your gospel, then?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
If hell exist, then everyone deserves a visit just like the nigerian man; shebi seeing is believing?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by plappville(f): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2013
If there be need for extra revelation from the dead to warn people. Why would Jesus refused in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man asked that someone should go and warn his brothers in (Luke 6:19-31)? I believe Jesus made it clear when he said, they have the PROPHETS. Don't we still have the prophets today? That we now need people to come back from the dead to give more warning? Is the Scripture not enough? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by plappville(f): 5:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Nigerians are more of this kind of stories, because their audience are very frightened when they hear the word *HELL FIRE*
Is this part of endtime signs? The other time it was a Nigeria woman that came back, she said she saw "Christ" etc....of course on the last days, many will be decieved. Christ said if possible the "VERY ELECTS" .

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2013
plappville:

If there be need for extra revelation from the dead to warn people. Why would Jesus refused in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man asked that someone should go and warn his brothers in (Luke 6:19-31)?

The reason why the book of revelation is a mystery to unbelievers but a revelation to believers is the same reason why our Lord Jesus Christ sent those letters to the 7 churches to warn them and for them to rededicate their lives and to repent. If these revelations are a mystery to you then you need to heed the warnings of the prophets.

plappville:

I believe Jesus made it clear when he said, they have the PROPHETS. Don't we still have the prophets today? That we now need people to come back from the dead to give more warning? Is the Scripture not enough? shocked

The apostle John had an out of body experience when he had the revelation for the 7 churches of Christ. The prophets are here for unbelievers and if they don't believe the prophets what chance have they got to believe these divine revelations?

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJqA-oKi20

Uploaded on 17 Mar 2011

Michael T. Sambo received divine revelations on Heaven and Hell. In his book Divine Revelation of God's Holiness and Judgement, satan revealed his schemes to destroy souls eternally in hell.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by plappville(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Well, its up to you brother. Jesus has sent uncountable Nigerians to warn the world. I wonder why this is so common with Nigerian Christians.... shocked shocked
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2013
plappville:

Well, its up to you brother. Jesus has sent uncountable Nigerians to warn the world. I wonder why this is so common with Nigerian Christians.... shocked shocked

If you think that these kind of testimonies are unique to Nigerian Christians then check out the Sierra leonian girl's testimony to see them relaying the similar messages from Christ Jesus.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by plappville(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
So do you also believe the apperance of The socalled virgin Mary? The catholics have thier revelation from Her.

I am not saying its only in Nigeria, what i was pointing at was that, Nigerians are over exaggerating with this this dead people revelation thing. Each time you call someone, its the subject, they live in fear, they repent in fear of what they see in the video etc.

Africans in general, will continue to show themselves as the most pure/righteous people, the way we take Christianity is far from wht it should be. Yet, the 10 commandement of God, we have abandoned the number 4 one.
Has Christ not warned them yet about the sabbath? undecided ummmh....!!

If you read through the Scripture, you will see that God never does anything concerning this earth without revealling His plans to his servants. Through out recorded history, God God has always given warnnings of impending situations through prophets. I can post uncountable scriptures to prove this. There has never been any warning sent through some socalled X-Satanic agents to alart the world that they have seen Jesus, they are all contradicting the bible.

Amos 3:7 says...."Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets. The prophets, in return reveal the message to th people. Has God changed this method that He now uses Demons to alart the world? by the way, how do they say the Jesus they saw look like? No doubt, they all will be seeing the famous sexy young looking man the world artist have given us... grin grin The bible is enough, it has the warnings of the last days. If you not careful with these dead and return people, you will be decieved. Matthew 24:24, remember the "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

What does the Bible teaches about the dead? do they have memory?

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing ; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sambo,the deeper life hell seer...i hv his book but it doesnt make sense to me anymore...learnt he was drilled seriously by kumuyi b4 he was allowed to publish his book.kumuyi doesnt seem to be a big fan of hell visioners.Sambo must hv made some cool dough 4rm sales of his book.it's a favorite of deeper folks since he bought several of them by espousing deeper doctrine in it too.sharp guy!
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Creatrixity(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^^
@beretta,its been a while,where you been? cheesy
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Image123(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2013
plappville: Well, its up to you brother. Jesus has sent uncountable Nigerians to warn the world. I wonder why this is so common with Nigerian Christians.... shocked shocked
plap plap, where have you been? i have missed looking for your trouble oh.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
plappville:

So do you also believe the apperance of The socalled virgin Mary? The catholics have thier revelation from Her.

If you are truly and sincerely seeking for the truth you will be able to discern whether they are of God or not.

plappville:

I am not saying its only in Nigeria, what i was pointing at was that, Nigerians are over exaggerating with this this dead people revelation thing. Each time you call someone, its the subject, they live in fear, they repent in fear of what they see in the video etc.

It is legitimate to come Jesus in fear. We have greatly sinned against the One who gave us life by violating His Law. His wrath abides upon us. If we don't repent and trust in the Saviour, we will reap the tarrying fruit of our actions is death and everlasting hell. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

plappville:

Africans in general, will continue to show themselves as the most pure/righteous people, the way we take Christianity is far from wht it should be. Yet, the 10 commandement of God, we have abandoned the number 4 one.
Has Christ not warned them yet about the sabbath? undecided ummmh....!!

What about the Sabbath?

plappville:

If you read through the Scripture, you will see that God never does anything concerning this earth without revealling His plans to his servants. Through out recorded history, God God has always given warnnings of impending situations through prophets. I can post uncountable scriptures to prove this. There has never been any warning sent through some socalled X-Satanic agents to alart the world that they have seen Jesus, they are all contradicting the bible.

Amos 3:7 says...."Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets. The prophets, in return reveal the message to th people. Has God changed this method that He now uses Demons to alart the world? by the way, how do they say the Jesus they saw look like? No doubt, they all will be seeing the famous sexy young looking man the world artist have given us... grin grin The bible is enough, it has the warnings of the last days. If you not careful with these dead and return people, you will be decieved. Matthew 24:24, remember the "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Are you saying Michael Sambo is not a servant of God?

plappville:

What does the Bible teaches about the dead? do they have memory?

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing ; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

Madam, you truly have issues.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Beretta92:

Sambo,the deeper life hell seer...i hv his book but it doesnt make sense to me anymore...learnt he was drilled seriously by kumuyi b4 he was allowed to publish his book.kumuyi doesnt seem to be a big fan of hell visioners.Sambo must hv made some cool dough 4rm sales of his book.it's a favorite of deeper folks since he bought several of them by espousing deeper doctrine in it too.sharp guy!

Check the link below to see that these kind of revelations are not unique to DL alone.

http://www.spiritlessons.com/

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
This things are visions/revelations. Some receive theirs while praying and some in a near death situation or whatever term may be used for it but a lay man's description of it all is that they died and came back. Revelations/ visions are part of end time promises in the bible so its not strange. It is not perculiar to Nigerians or africans, people of other continents see these visions too. The content of their messages are hard for the flesh to accept that's why you reject it. However feel free not to believe after all each of us will stand before God on our own. Nobody stands on behalf of another.
plappville: Well, its up to you brother. Jesus has sent uncountable Nigerians to warn the world. I wonder why this is so common with Nigerian Christians.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2013
So vice president Namadi Sambo get pikin for Obodo Oyibo? ?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by driand(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2013
will be back to comment
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by bknight: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2013
There's this other one called purgatory. I couldn't help laughing! grin

Two people. One reasons with his nyansh. The other uses his brain. Choose wisely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.