Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy (1455 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses The Only Ones That Preach? / Are We The Only Ones God Created / The 140000 Are The only Ones To Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by Stormborn: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2013
According to scientist,our galaxy (the milky way) contains at least one planet per star resulting in about 100-400 billion planets compared to our neighbouring galaxy (the andromeda galaxy) with an estimated one trillion planets. In january 2013 an analysis of kepler data estimated that at leat 17 billion eathsized planet resides in our galaxy( the milky way galaxy), with about 50-200 million of them in a habitabke zone and can contain life. After reading this thing i just thought that some where in our galaxy there are civilizations thriving, some far more advanced than earth and some far more primitive. So do u believe we are the only ones God created in our galaxy. And for the record there are four known and named galaxies for now and they are 1) the pinewheel galaxy. 2) the andromeda galaxy. 3) the tadpole galaxy. 4) the milky way galaxy. Thank u.
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by itstpia8: 2:21am On Apr 09, 2016
who knows.
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by edogho(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
The bible thinks so and warns its adherents not to think otherwise else they burn in a fiery furnace.

I'm no more intelligent than most of its adherents but I find it funny for any intelligible creature to think they're alone in this vast existence. Its absurd and foolish thinking.

We never knew the whites and the whites never knew us until we found ourselves and I'm afraid I think its the same with beings (not necessarily human) in other planets.

Meanwhile, our nation and continent is crumbling but retards (as books will call them) are spending supposedly productive time and resources on mere talks like the white man's god and shiit, while they're being ripped of their own resources by smart men who knows religion for what it is.

I ask, what is God doing for Nigeria now (not like he's done anything before)

I leave u believers to your folly.

Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by itstpia8: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
what exactly are you saying?
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
edogho:
The bible thinks so and warns its adherents not to think otherwise else they burn in a fiery furnace.

I'm no more intelligent than most of its adherents but I find it funny for any intelligible creature to think they're alone in this vast existence. Its absurd and foolish thinking.

We never knew the whites and the whites never knew us until we found ourselves and I'm afraid I think its the same with beings (not necessarily human) in other planets.

Meanwhile, our nation and continent is crumbling but retards (as books will call them) are spending supposedly productive time and resources on mere talks like the white man's god and shiit, while they're being ripped of their own resources by smart men who knows religion for what it is.

I ask, what is God doing for Nigeria now (not like he's done anything before)

I leave u believers to your folly.

Just my opinion.
it would be fair and wise for you to consider if you were in the lie and the word of God is the truth. trading eternal life already available to u in place of hanging unto doubt and disbelief may not be a wise bargain
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
odijeks:

it would be fair and wise for you to consider if you were in the lie and the word of God is the truth. trading eternal life already available to u in place of hanging unto doubt and disbelief may not be a wise bargain
Eternal life is a scam. You will die. You will eventually be forgotten. The world will move on.
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Eternal life is a scam. You will die. You will eventually be forgotten. The world will move on.
well, its either what you say is true or God's word is. eventually we would find out whether we've been deceived or lived by the truth when we die. the reality is, if i die and find out I was totally wrong about God, and i just enter into nothingness/cease to exist, i still lived a good life here on earth. But if one holds on to pride and finally goes to the other side and realize he believed the lie, that the bible is true, that is an error that cannot be undone. you only have your chance to make the choice of what to believe here, and the frightening thing for either of us is that there is a truth and there is a lie. choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2016
it is fair to say that God is not an aimless purposeless geet to go around creating worlds and universes without purpose. makes me wonder how many Jesus has to save.. makes you wonder if the stories make sense don,t it?
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by dblackninja: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2016
odijeks:

well, its either what you say is true or God's word is. eventually we would find out whether we've been deceived or lived by the truth when we die. the reality is, if i die and find out I was totally wrong about God, and i just enter into nothingness/cease to exist, i still lived a good life here on earth. But if one holds on to pride and finally goes to the other side and realize he believed the lie, that the bible is true, that is an error that cannot be undone. you only have your chance to make the choice of what to believe here, and the frightening thing for either of us is that there is a truth and there is a lie. choose wisely.

I wonder what happens when you die and find out that Allah's word is the truth.., then my brother you have not only wasted your life but also your eternity cheesy Choose wisely now- maybe Spaghetti monster.

2 Likes

Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2016
odijeks:

well, its either what you say is true or God's word is. eventually we would find out whether we've been deceived or lived by the truth when we die. .
Na wa o.. When you die? shocked grin see risk... grin grin

What if the Bible is a big fat lie?
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Na wa o.. When you die? shocked grin see risk... grin grin

What if the Bible is a big fat lie?
like i said, if its a lie I still lived a good life here on earth. you should also ask yourself what you stand to loose if the bible is true. you have no excuse then. you willingly pushed away the truth and damned the consequences

if you don't believe the word of God, the answer is simple, die.., if he is the truth you would see him. if he aint, then we just die and be forgotten. dying is the only surefire way to assert your opinion or mine.
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by edogho(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
odijeks:

Already done dat and more my good sir.

It will also do u good to know the history of both jews, hebrews, essenes, paul et all before calling any book the word of God.

I can"t say more than this.

but if u were to tell urself the truth, u"ll know the word of God as u knoe it, is the word mere men like ursef and myself tell u, disguised as the word of God.

Ask yourself who Yosef Ben David is. Who James is, Who are the Maccabeans and the Seleucids?
History does not support ur word of God bro. The Seleucid/Herodian and gentile Saulos/Paul started ur religion- Christianity and that is why everything in it resembles either Egyptian, Roman or even everything gentile. Travel to Jerusalem today and u"ll still find the Egyptian Ankh in Solomon"s temple. The pyramids and the all seeing eye are everywhere the Jews have claimed.

Africans need to travel.

You complain of the New World Order right? But u still pray for that same NWO-kingdom of 'God' to come.

If u find that Jehovah- who is off course a Jew lover and gentile hater, is your patron God, good for you, not my biz but i doubt so.

Now go learn why Jesus and the Jews hate the pharisees and Saducees, and who the Macabbeans are before you reply me.

Don"t forget the crook named Saulus. Don"t get offended cos if u do your home work, you"ll find he's exactly as i call him.

Cheers
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
edogho:

Already done dat and more my good sir.

It will also do u good to know the history of both jews, hebrews, essenes, paul et all before calling any book the word of God.

I can"t say more than this.

but if u were to tell urself the truth, u"ll know the word of God as u knoe it, is the word mere men like ursef and myself tell u, disguised as the word of God.

Ask yourself who Yosef Ben David is. Who James is, Who are the Maccabeans and the Seleucids?
History does not support ur word of God bro. The Seleucid/Herodian and gentile Saulos/Paul started ur religion- Christianity and that is why everything in it resembles either Egyptian, Roman or even everything gentile. Travel to Jerusalem today and u"ll still find the Egyptian Ankh in Solomon"s temple. The pyramids and the all seeing eye are everywhere the Jews have claimed.

Africans need to travel.

You complain of the New World Order right? But u still pray for that same NWO-kingdom of 'God' to come.

If u find that Jehovah- who is off course a Jew lover and gentile hater, is your patron God, good for you, not my biz but i doubt so.

Now go learn why Jesus and the Jews hate the pharisees and Saducees, and who the Macabbeans are before you reply me.

Don"t forget the crook named Saulus. Don"t get offended cos if u do your home work, you"ll find he's exactly as i call him.

Cheers
naa, I cant take any offence at this at all. just want to ask you a personal question. what do you believe exactly?
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by edogho(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
odijeks:

naa, I cant take any offence at this at all. just want to ask you a personal question. what do you believe exactly?
Believe?

Break it down pls cos if i do the permutation in my head, the possibilities are so much that i can"t type all now.

But if u talk about a god? I do believe in a personal god and thats y i made the comment ' if u find Jehovah to be your patron god'.

So make me understand sir
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
edogho:

Believe?

Break it down pls cos if i do the permutation in my head, the possibilities are so much that i can"t type all now.

But if u talk about a god? I do believe in a personal god and thats y i made the comment ' if u find Jehovah to be your patron god'.

So make me understand sir
concerning God is what i mean
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by edogho(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
everydayperson:
it is fair to say that God is not an aimless purposeless geet to go around creating worlds and universes without purpose. makes me wonder how many Jesus has to save.. makes you wonder if the stories make sense don,t it?

u ehn, u be wicked guy grin grin grin

u no just get joy angry

i can use this ur analogy everywhere o.

Jesus go die for all the planets in our solar system, and that is one. In our tiny milky way galaxy (and thats just the beginning cos the guy sef go don tire to die, infact, he go dey pray to stay dead) cos when he remember how vast the universe is, the first die no go hungry am.
shey dem wan morn him forever ni? grin grin grin

i know if u be jesus sef, u no go gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by edogho(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
odijeks:

concerning God is what i mean

i said i do believe in a personal god and thats all
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
edogho:

i said i do believe in a personal god and thats all
how did you arrive at this believe in this 'personal god'? I don't mean to barge into your personal belief, I just want to be enlightened about your own view
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by edogho(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
odijeks:

how did you arrive at this believe in this 'personal god'? I don't mean to barge into your personal belief, I just want to be enlightened about your own view

History brother, History.

Here in Africa, we av our own personal chi as igbos call it. Anything i tell u won"t work for u if we are of different 'ori' (yoruba calls it ori)

So find it or wait for it to come (i'll advice u wait) or build ursef to be better cos u don't necessarily need them.

U might know when someone here on nairaland in this same religion section led a lot on a futile journey to knowing self.
I love pseudosciences cos of its mystries et all.

so bro, be wise and know yourself but all those names i mentioned, do a little homework on them.
Re: Are We The Only Ones God Created In Our Galaxy by odijeks(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
edogho:

History brother, History.

Here in Africa, we av our own personal chi as igbos call it. Anything i tell u won"t work for u if we are of different 'ori' (yoruba calls it ori)

So find it or wait for it to come (i'll advice u wait) or build ursef to be better cos u don't necessarily need them.

U might know when someone here on nairaland in this same religion section led a lot on a futile journey to knowing self.
I love pseudosciences cos of its mystries et all.

so bro, be wise and know yourself but all those names i mentioned, do a little homework on them.
you realize that even in African tradition, the ancient traditionalists recognized that there is also a supreme being who created all things that exist and above all other gods. you answer to this supreme God because he is the one who created you. is this your personal chi the supreme God/Chukwu the igbos refer to?.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Christmas Means To You? / Pics: Pastor Chris In "Holy Swag" / Official Communication From The Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.