Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Best Of Advert, Radio And TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Of Advert, Radio And TV (526 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Advert, Radio And TV by solid3(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2013
I believe there are some good adverts you have seen on TV or heard on Raddio, lets have them all here.

Mine is Sky Bank advert, Saying Yes advert, so lovely.

Also the MTN chrsitmas gingle, ...we wish everybody a yellow yellow christmas, . . . . I always want to hear it again once it is November.
Re: The Best Of Advert, Radio And TV by solid3(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
sad
Re: The Best Of Advert, Radio And TV by Indifferent(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
That old A-Z oil advert where couple were poured water by mechanics who thought their car was burning due to smoke from their exhust

(1) (Reply)

Diary: ‘people Find Me Intimidating’ – Pokello / What You Don't Know About Child Marriage And How It Affect You And I / CNN Vs Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.