Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

In Few Years To Come, Indian Will Start Purchasing Software From Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Few Years To Come, Indian Will Start Purchasing Software From Nigeria (778 Views)

Security Alert: Disable Or Uninstall Java Software From Your Computer(s) / Running Software From A Server To A Local Pc / What Is Needed To Develop A Software From Scratch To The User Using Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Few Years To Come, Indian Will Start Purchasing Software From Nigeria by joefazee(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Years ago the Nigeria I.T system was very static and slow, and i think that was due to lack of information because internet connection used to be very expensive but thank God for the new shift everyone now can access internet on the go.

With access to information systems, Nigerians are becoming more creative each day by day. Yesterday i stumbled upon an application (https:///newsbasketapp) that just replaced my usage of google news. I love to read all headlines in one domain so i was so addicted to google news.

Innovative applications is pouring out of the creative mind of Nigerians and i think soon india will start buying from us. @freefazee
Re: In Few Years To Come, Indian Will Start Purchasing Software From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Becuase ur building for sell cry
Re: In Few Years To Come, Indian Will Start Purchasing Software From Nigeria by elvis10ten(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Design An Interface(background) For My Program. / . / Java Master Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.