Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Is Indiscriminate Banning Of Member Killing The Politics Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Indiscriminate Banning Of Member Killing The Politics Section (531 Views)

Barcanista The Politics Section Boss / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Indiscriminate Banning Of Member Killing The Politics Section by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Having been interacting with many members of this section offline Nairaland...I have come to the realization that the continuous banning of members is having more negative impact on this section than the assumed positive impacts.

I think it's time that the Super Mod and the Admin review the banning process....we've never had it so bad on NL...

Please let the fun return once again to this premium section of NAIRALAND...Biko.
Re: Is Indiscriminate Banning Of Member Killing The Politics Section by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
The coming of the new Mod has turned out to be a disservice to this section.

Almost all the regulars that once made this section of NL the choice destination have been hounded out.....we mostly have timid and conquered posters nowadays.
Re: Is Indiscriminate Banning Of Member Killing The Politics Section by Sloan: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Absolutely! I hope Seun will not watch new moderators, new kids on the block, destroy this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Live Streaming!!! / Woman Found Alive 13 Days After Her Funeral / Nairalanders,how Did You Feel The First Time Your Post Was On The Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.