Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Barcanista The Politics Section Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista The Politics Section Boss (2866 Views)

Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
hate him, love him this guy is an intelligent guy when it comes to political analysis.
I respects his acumen and wisdom so much even when he's siding with the opposition grin

now i know why many apc goons are beefing this guy

sai barcanista

sai saraki

sai pdp (ruling party by proxy) grin

24 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by delishpot: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eeeeeehen? Tell me more.
Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by temitemi1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Barcanista my professor!

19 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Princecalm(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
you don't need to tell us all this.
Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista my professor!

Temitemi1 my motivator

Gej my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1

greetings from the Devil himself grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princecalm:
you don't need to tell us all this.

You need to know it

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Barcanista the Emperor of NL politics section

11 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by alienvirus: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gbawe is the politics section PRESIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sai Barcanista

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
And the Barcanista will be feeling like a king now...

Mstcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Princecalm(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

You need to know it

It is just like Fayose saying GEJ is the best ever Nigeria president, and with that one will understand why such statement was made.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princecalm:
It is just like Fayose saying GEJ is the best ever Nigeria president, and with that one will understand why such statement was made.

You're just hating bro

barcanista is the boss here grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Indifferent(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
True

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
alienvirus:
Gbawe is the politics section PRESIDENT.

Who is gbawe

the gbawe i know is just an ordinary gbawe with little political value here.

don't be bias bro give it up to the boss mr barcanista smiley

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Princecalm(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

You're just hating bro

barcanista is the boss here grin
you are missing it bro, I just think nobody needs to be told the truth in cases like this if you claim it is.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
And the Barcanista will be feeling like a king now...

Mstcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yeah he deserves it

quite the hating

he's politics section all time greatest

sai barcanista cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princecalm:
you are missing it bro, I just think nobody needs to be told the truth in cases like this.

ok i get you smiley

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Indifferent(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
True. APC wan die when the guy decamp enter PDP. That's explains the reason for the hate.
Barcanista
Mogidi
Oremusanctuse
Shariareporters

Just keep the flag flying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Indifferent:
True. APC wan die when the guy decamp enter PDP. That's explains the reason for the hate.
Barcanista
Mogidi
Oremusanctuse
Shariareporters

Just keep the flag flying

i personally love that guy oremusanctus grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Devilhimself I salute you. Well thank you for the rare honor though I don't think I deserve such title consiering the calibre of people in this section especially my ogas dem. We all (PDP supporters), other patriotic Nigerians and sensible retrogressive progressives. We shouldn't celebrate yet as there are lots of politicking ahead so we don't get carried away. On my own part I shall continue to be your loyal boy, brother and friend-and to all that stood by me when I newly joined your happy team. I love you all.....

#DevilHimself is the Best!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why have you wasted my time?
Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by demelza: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Who is gbawe

Too bad your bacanista did not think so when he went crawling to Gbawe, cap in hand, for protection. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by ebamma(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hate or like him,
That guy is the boss of this section,

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by MaziOmenuko: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why do I have the feeling that the 'praiser' and 'praisee' are one and the same?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by IVORY2009(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
All hail Barcanista, the strongest man of nairaland.com politics section.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
wat about Berem?
Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Why do I have the feeling that the 'praiser' and 'praisee' are one and the same?

are you a mad man?

you're new if you don't know

general... grin

ask my boy orlandoowoh

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Sai Bacanista, Sia Saraki, Sia PDP[/size]
Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by DevilhimseIf: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
demelza:
Too bad your bacanista did not think so when he went crawling to Gbawe, cap in hand, for protection. grin

Gbawe is just a political tout paid to do his job

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Politics Section Boss by alienvirus: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Who is gbawe

Well, only devil himself can recognize barcanista. I give it to the best analyst GBAWE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!! Bank Robbery Happening Now At Ikorodu, Lagosstate / HAPPY NEW MONTH And Have A Happier Summer This Year! / Moral Of The History: You Can Never Please Everyone. :pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.