Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. (9925 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Love and Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by natkel1: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by natkel1: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
cheesy
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by chistar01(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmm...Firstly, you should modify all the double posts and type just a '.' leaving just one post. That way a new reader wont get fed up with scroling to much before reading a new post, Also, you need to work on your 'arrangement', try and organize your story well, I almost got lost when I read the 1st update and I was seeing mizzy and I and then I started seeing suzzane. I get the idea but you need to make it clearer next time. And finally, use enough paragraphs to space you work, it makes it clearer to read.

On that note, you are doing a great job and I like where the story is heading to. *still following*
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wat i was trying to point out is wat chistar just said. And in addition to ya chi she star said, try and tell us wen they are changing location, wat i meant is that (if they are in the hospital before, and you dont want to tell us how they left the hospi,or the journey, try and write the house scene in anoda paragraph)i *i hope u get*
my two cents.
#still following
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by natkel1: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2013
Alright guys, I'm on it, thanx
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by natkel1: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Update in progress
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by natkel1: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by Smhart1(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nice work natkel1...following already
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2013
Nat dearie, where are you?
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by natkel1: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry guys, iv been caught up in school work.
Damexx333,ill update tomorrow
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Ehya.. Make skul wrk free u ocheesywink

anxiously waitn 4 d nxt update
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by Ruthia(f): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Ooooo i'm waitinnnng.. So so luving dis movie! Lol
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by Smhart1(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Interesting
Re: A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. by SmilingB1(f): 11:57am On May 26, 2015
please I'm not seeing this story to read.. was it removed or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob / Waves Of Emotions / THE AGENTS (action Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.