Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (381532 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
gonnas4eva: plz guys wats d answer to dis Q: if d day after tomorrow is 3days before sunday, whats today?
oga shay na confusion make u type wrong question? It is b4 monday not sunday kwo??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by XPresie: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
engroke: oga shay na confusion make u type wrong question? It is b4 monday not sunday kwo??
u wan fal ppl's hand, abi u no ryt d test na SUNDAY dey d quezn, jst as he typ ahm
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
X-Presie:

u wan fal ppl's hand, abi u no ryt d test na SUNDAY dey d quezn, jst as he typ ahm
okay, then I surrender sha.......turns 2 gonna hugged him warmly u b ma padi anyway
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Jocyman: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Una own good @ least una don dey see front now we for NN just dey like dat no hope me don tire sef,good luck to u guys sha
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jocyman e go show,I'm thinking it will happen simutaneously with ours.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dmyth(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
ichema4u:
just right click on the images i posted and save them thats d fastest way of getting d questions... just try it and see
pls i need this questions, i saved the one you uploaded, it is too tiny and when i zoomed, i couldnt see anything. Pls send another one to my mail.

am pleading
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hyper85: Shortlisting will be done today and tomorrow, Supervisors from all the States will be in abuja from today, pray hard
mehn! Dis calls for serious all nit prayers o lol! But jokes aprt we need to pray hard,cos d people i saw or came in contact wit @kd‘s centre d really seemed connected lik seriously. Hmm!@mimzy,yea tuesday wasnt there,I knew tuesday was d ansa but it was no where to b found, i then chose wednesdy,cudnt jst leave d question blank lik dat.Wat did u choose?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
As in serious prayer bro. I went with monday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
I wud have loved to argue some answers ere, but when I rmember that scoring 50/50 still doesn't guaranty ones place on the list I just felt discouraged and leave every1 to their own opinion.....hmmm I pray jah help us all sha as 4 d monday qxn in my own opinion I fink is wednesday tue would have been correct bt nt in the option.
Some of the qxns we did were kinda bias towards what they fink shd b d ans 4 instance d plantain and yam qxn, the ionosphere and troposphere fin, nuclear n chemical weapon qxn and some past qxn on light and the likes.......hmmmm like they wrote out the answers b4 making some errors in the question proper whichever. I juss gonna hope on God
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gonnas4eva: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
mimzy007: As in serious prayer bro. I went with monday.
It was monday i circled but sum guys ve argued it out dat its tuesday...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
medicine after death will not help at this point,it will only make u feel sad haven discovered u choosed the wrong answer.A female friend of mine under goin NA dssc in enugu just confirmed the selection process as started in abuja and that she would also make the NAF list despite the fact she didnt participate in the whole naf exercise.This lady is 100% sure the NAF will shortlist her bcoz of her oga@d top and she being a NAF personnel and a corporal.So if you are still thinking of the exam and how you scored 50/50 pls pray hard coz oga @d top are on the move.If u are from" Imo state no long tin"God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oho! Let them do what they want,they sha cannot change what God has ordained.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
azidomedogo: medicine after death will not help at this point,it will only make u feel sad haven discovered u choosed the wrong answer.A female friend of mine under goin NA dssc in enugu just confirmed the selection process as started in abuja and that she would also make the NAF list despite the fact she didnt participate in the whole naf exercise.This lady is 100% sure the NAF will shortlist her bcoz of her oga@d top and she being a NAF personnel and a corporal.So if you are still thinking of the exam and how you scored 50/50 pls pray hard coz oga @d top are on the move.If u are from" Imo state no long tin"God help us all.
hmmm! So we witout oga or ogas at d top wat is our fate?Relax guys,God is our inheritance unto dis NAF stuff.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Hyper85(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
azidomedogo: medicine after death will not help at this point,it will only make u feel sad haven discovered u choosed the wrong answer.A female friend of mine under goin NA dssc in enugu just confirmed the selection process as started in abuja and that she would also make the NAF list despite the fact she didnt participate in the whole naf exercise.This lady is 100% sure the NAF will shortlist her bcoz of her oga@d top and she being a NAF personnel and a corporal.So if you are still thinking of the exam and how you scored 50/50 pls pray hard coz oga @d top are on the move.If u are from" Imo state no long tin"God help us all.
My brother that is Naija for u, but I don't rule out God's hand in whatever I do, I still believe he has the final say, meanwhile we shud all prepare for the worst. Try other vacancies why we wait, do not put ur eggs in one basket. Whatever will be will be. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hyper85: My brother that is Naija for u, but I don't rule out God's hand in whatever I do, I still believe he has the final say, meanwhile we shud all prepare for the worst. Try other vacancies why we wait, do not put ur eggs in one basket. Whatever will be will be. God bless.
gbam!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hyper85: My brother that is Naija for u, but I don't rule out God's hand in whatever I do, I still believe he has the final say, meanwhile we shud all prepare for the worst. Try other vacancies why we wait, do not put ur eggs in one basket. Whatever will be will be. God bless.
true talk
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
If u hav given ur naf info to one big man for assistance,then u cannot pretend not to hav one oga @d top. Just like general emperor said some of us may have told somebody abt dis Dssc stuff for help.oga @d top hav failed me on different occassions.So if u truely believe in Papa God.Pls Blieve.Some of us are still claiming prayer warrior when we hav given our informations to one oga@somewhere . Those who truely trust in GOD will never speak to anyone for assistance.God help us all
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sanyahkod(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
I was told my score. Though I see it as woeful but let the will of God be done. Nothing I believe can change destiny. If its God's will that we join the force then nothing can stop us.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
sanyahkod: I was told my score. Though I see it as woeful but let the will of God be done. Nothing I believe can change destiny. If its God's will that we join the force then nothing can stop us.
since this is a faceless forum and no one really knows you, can you pls tell us your score. also can you tell us your state and exam centre.
the warrant officer (name witheld) in PH centre told us more than 10 pips from ekiti scored 98% and this is just one centre. obviously, other factors such as height, blood pressure and course of study will come into play.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijobaorun(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
gonnas4eva: plz guys wats d answer to dis Q: if d day after tomorrow is 3days before sunday, whats today?

The answer is Wednesday. Just list d days down and u will do a simple reasoning:
M, T, W, Th, F, Sa, Su
3 days to sunday is Friday
day after tomorrow is Thusday
therefore, today is Wednesday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by godsam186: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ SanyahKod: if you've been told your score kindly tell us what it is , your state and centre please.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by EBru1: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
azidomedogo: If u hav given ur naf info to one big man for assistance,then u cannot pretend not to hav one oga @d top. Just like general emperor said some of us may have told somebody abt dis Dssc stuff for help.oga @d top hav failed me on different occassions.So if u truely believe in Papa God.Pls Blieve.Some of us are still claiming prayer warrior when we hav given our informations to one oga@somewhere . Those who truely trust in GOD will never speak to anyone for assistance.God help us all
when we pray to God, God doesn't come down to Earth to work things out for us. God use people, things or situations to get our requests to fulfilment. Point of correction, The Almighty God is the Only Oga at the Top. Success to all destined NAF Course 22 DSSC Cadets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
EBru1: when we pray to God, God doesn't come down to Earth to work things out for us. God use people, things or situations to get our requests to fulfilment. Point of correction, The Almighty God is the Only Oga at the Top. Success to all destined NAF Course 22 DSSC Cadets
d truth is always bitter.did God seek for the permission of man b4 he created man.Go and read ur bible very well. What the guy as said is the absolute truth.You dont have to tell any man.God can do it by himself he doesnt have to go through any man.This is the reason for prayer. Not that you will put man in btw and say God will go through the man.If he as to go through a man, then he cannot be God.Moreover he said oga@d top cannot be trusted bcoz dey av failed him b4 and I guess what he said pinches u that was y u stood up.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ sanya don't let any1 spoil ur mood joor, just relax n hope 4 the best even beyond NAF besides that was how one man told me I scored 40 in my post ume back then only 4 me to realise I did far better than that, so no shaking if it is ur way nobody can stop ya!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ijobaorun:

The answer is Wednesday. Just list d days down and u will do a simple reasoning:
M, T, W, Th, F, Sa, Su
therefore, today is Wednesday.
Haba bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sanyahkod(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Engr oke,nothing can spoil my mood o. The will of God shall surely come to pass which is always the best.
Learnt i got 5 answers wrong. You can do the maths. Also learnt the least score in my state(Ogun) is 41. #Lagos centre.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
azidomedogo: Those who truely trust in GOD will never speak to anyone for assistance.God help us all
and God wil come down from His crown and help u by Himsef? If u lyk b dia nd b practicin faith witout wok... Abeg change ur praya points o! Pray dat God provide u a help nd u go out dia nd seek assistance. Its an advice...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by danniyal(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
M, T, W, Th, F, Sa, Su
therefore, today is Wednesday.[/quote]

u try
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: and God wil come down from His crown and help u by Himsef? If u lyk b dia nd b practicin faith witout wok... Abeg change ur praya points o! Pray dat God provide u a help nd u go out dia nd seek assistance. Its an advice...
ummm!!! Faith without work?It is well.......As any NA applicant on this thread seen my friend mcfrank88 dont even no if he made the NA list. Back to silent mode.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Me I don't even tink we need to b told the scores sef because we can reason out our scores ourselves except we juss dnt want 2 b sincere
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ripo(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2013
As I expect the results, I keep moving on. Waiting is dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2013
ripo: As I expect the results, I keep moving on. Waiting is dangerous.
on point bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.