Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376175 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by survtony(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
ajisebioyo1: Some people always confuse demselves. The simple question is ". Day after tomorrow is 3 days b4 sunday, what is today. We all know that 3 days b4 sunday is thursday, then day after tomorrow connotes 2 days. If we count 2 days back from thursday, it is tuesday, therefore today is monday. LEKAYAH!!
oga, go tru wat u wrote
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
ajisebioyo1: Some people always confuse demselves. The simple question is ". Day after tomorrow is 3 days b4 sunday, what is today. We all know that 3 days b4 sunday is thursday, then day after tomorrow connotes 2 days. If we count 2 days back from thursday, it is tuesday, therefore today is monday. LEKAYAH!!
Tuesday is the correct answer. Tuesday is today. Wednessday is tomorrow. Thursday is the day after tomorrow which is three days before sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Tuesday is the correct answer. Tuesday is today. Wednessday is tomorrow. Thursday is the day after tomorrow which is three days before sunday.
that qxn is a standard qxn with a standard ans of wednesday because the options remains the same for the 3days b4 monday version mayb there was an error of sunday instead of monday, rmember the plantain and yam qxn too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
engroke: that qxn is a standard qxn with a standard ans of wednesday because the options remains the same for the 3days b4 monday version mayb there was an error of sunday instead of monday, rmember the plantain and yam qxn too
Sir, from logical analysis tuesday is the correct option except tuesday is not in the options given and that means a bonus mark to those who didn't tick or who wrote the right answer on their answer sheet.
I didn't apply for NAF.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hey friend! I've just been credited with #200 dollars, click on this link to get yours......http:///aim-link/?id=ij0041
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
gambudu: certificate screening in all centers are not dsame.lagos center only checked our Age,collected phone number,numbers of olevel credit and degree/Hnd and height. nysc cert was not checked.Q n NQ was not indicated at all.So at this stage credentials documentation cannot be used to screen for the selection list.I guess its only the exam score and may be other secret methods
I see why you said no point on my previous post, all the best
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ijebaby: Hey friend! I've just been credited with #200 dollars, click on this link to get yours......http:///aim-link/?id=ij0041
The link is........http:///aim-link/?id=ij0041
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by donezra(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
SailorXY:
What's that? cheesy cheesy
Hope its not what I'm thinking undecided how that one take concern the job

dude, if u r in this category. pls pour cold water on it before u enter.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^hahahahahaha abeg leave my d**k for me oooo
What of ladies with oversizes? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by asonopepo: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oh Lord, it is in You I put my trust, let me never be ashamed!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by UgoChyNew: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
You're right. Tuesday is the correct answer but it wasn't given among the options. I chose Monday sha.
Abeg, does anyone know if successful candidates for the interview will be accommodated? I only know that they won't provide feeding.
Also, what's the main training going to be like? What's a typical day in there going to look like?
*Not fear oh; just to prepare ones heart*
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by UgoChyNew: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
On the 'Oga-at-the-top' issue, it's a two-way thing. If God provides the connection (real one oh, not kwe-kwe) please use it and you'll not have sinned. Except you're sure that if your elder brother becomes Governor of your state tomorrow and offers to make you a commissioner, you'd turn it down (ehen now, some people have been in the Civil service for years so, it'd be 'wrong' for you to suddenly become their boss lol!)
On the other hand, your having someone provided by God should not make you put your trust so much in him/her and forget to trust God basically. You should also be mature enough to KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! What'd you gain from flaunting it at others? So that they'll desperately go seeking one at all costs? SMH!
Well, let's all see how this drama unfolds. Please, if your oga-at-the-top fails you, kindly confess on this thread so that others (next batch/course) can at least learn that it is God that has the final say, Oga or no Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
UgoChy New:
You're right. Tuesday is the correct answer but it wasn't given among the options. I chose Monday sha.
Abeg, does anyone know if successful candidates for the interview will be accommodated? I only know that they won't provide feeding.
Also, what's the main training going to be like? What's a typical day in there going to look like?
*Not fear oh; just to prepare ones heart*
Those invited for the selection Board will be accommodated & fed,u just have to have some cash on u coz u may not be satisfied with wat will be provided for u to eat. As for main training,I guess u'll have to ask pple who have passed through it .
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijobaorun(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chibuking81: three days before sunday is thursday, tomorrow is wednesday, while today is tuesday, I choose wednesday because no tuesday in the option which is the correct answer, I contributed to this because you may still come across it tomorrow, thanks.
u are right. Thanks as well.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by UgoChyNew: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks so much Mimzy! You have been so great on this thread; like Emrino last year. I pray God that you're favoured in the selection the way Emrino was last year.
Please, anyone with useful info on the nature of the training should kindly educate/enlighten us. Truths only, no hear-say please.
Bless you all!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Amen my brother,Glad to be of help.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mkchims(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
na wa....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mkchims(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
please house does anyone have info of Wat we re to expect if shortlisted for the next stage...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thorough medical checks (blood,urine,ECG,X-ray,eyes & a lot more)proper screening of documents & one has to pass both before you are allowed to run the 3.2km. If you complete the race in due time you'll get to face the Board for an oral interview.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
@mimzy, we were not fed last year but were accomodated in the recruit hostel.
this year may be different.
as for ur last post, i believe u r making ur conclusions as per army style. there was basically no one screened during the interview last year till d last day. everybody went tru all d screening till the last day in which the medical results were announced. those who failed were not allowed to run (fitness test) but like i said earlier, parade can change dis year.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cool but why won't Naf feed pple? NDA,even Army feeds pple. Something must be wrong somewhr because they are meant too. NAF done spoil like dat! Well pple should hold their cash,make eye no go clear. Hahaha! As for the screening we are on the same page,even if they don't send u home immediately once u don't pass the screening in the end u won't run or face the board. The lord will see us through.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Aguns16: 4:08am On Oct 31, 2013
PLS CAN SOMEONE SEND ME D COPY OF DAT NAF PASS QUESTION, THIS IS MY MAIL agunbiade1985@yahoo.com THANKS
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by henchyk(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Trust me when I say nobody will be chosen on the basis of performance in the test. I mean, that one is clearer than a shallow stream. From what happened in Ph I can comfortably tell you that a lot of people will score 50/50. So test performance is not a criteria here. Just pray your Oga at the top succeeds in smuggling your name into the list. And for those of us who have no Oga at the top but God, we are praying for a miracle but to be frank, I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by acube4me: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ Uziehot: if u mean airforce air Secretary, he is air vice Marshal CJ Ifemeje
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by acube4me: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Uziehot: Pls house, what is d name of the current nigerian airforce secretary (airsec). Thanks alot in advance. Pls i'm on a hot seat .
airforce air Secretary is AIR VICE MARSHAL CJ IFEMEJE
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Uziehot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
acube4me:
airforce air Secretary is AIR VICE MARSHAL CJ IFEMEJE
thanks man. I'm gr8ful.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
on name tag. JC Ife.............
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by bsparks09: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
This day of the week thing should not be an issue. First, the exam is over so nothing can be changed. The answer is 'Tuesday' if it is logically looked at. As for me, I wrote down the answer in blue print. We all hoping and praying to make it. All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Oncovin: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls Does anyone know d rationale behind d instruction on d use of blue pen? Am sure we all observed how dey kept emphasizing d use of blue pen and nothing but blue pen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Has any1 thought of the 3 days to Sunday question this way...?
Question: If the day after tomorrow is three days to Sunday, what day is today?
Answer: We wrote the exam on Thursday

Note that the question says "what day is today?"

Simply means, today is Thursday.

I think the question was a trick question. They were only asking us what day it was, that day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
c
Oncovin: Pls Does anyone know d rationale behind d instruction on d use of blue pen? Am sure we all observed how dey kept emphasizing d use of blue pen and nothing but blue pen
Because in d military, BLUE pen is for major below †̥☺ the least rank or its equivalent. On the other hand, BLACK pen is for Lt.Col απϑ its equivalent, RED pen's for Colonel απϑ its equivalent απϑ finally, GREEN Pen are for the Generals... Or the commandants of training institutions... Hope u r clear...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chukzy001: c
Because in d military, BLUE pen is for major below †̥☺ the least rank or its equivalent. On the other hand, BLACK pen is for Lt.Col απϑ its equivalent, RED pen's for Colonel απϑ its equivalent απϑ finally, GREEN Pen are for the Generals... Or the commandants of training institutions... Hope u r clear...
lolzz. oga this is not the reason ooooooo.even senior govt officials use red and green pen. the naf simply does not want us to use pencil bcoz it can easily fade away and people can erase answers during markin so as to favour their selfs or friends.mind u a gp capt signed my form and he used blue biro

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.