Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (375944 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: letter of attestation of good character hmmmph! some one ask where can a person qet it or are we suppose to create it and hand hit to someone of higher rank to sign
creat it,type & hand it over to he/she who is to sign.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2013
donezra: During these days, are we to appear on white.
please answer make we no miss road
they do not care what you wear at this point,all they need is what was listed on your acknowledgement card.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by msWyt: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Hello house please who's gonna be writing in MAKURDI??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by unshake(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: creat it,type & hand it over to he/she who is to sign.
@ mimzy i tot is suppose to be hand written application?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Richheart: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2013
unshake: @ mimzy i tot is suppose to be hand written application?
it wasnt specified to be hand written or typed... but for official purpose it shud be typed and its better for clarity... d most important thing is d name signature and stamp
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by joyglitters(f): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: Novelty you're wlc. Apart frm the Gmat tests our bro sent the other time we have failed to get samples frm past Naf tests. If you haven't gotten the one he sent I'll be glad to send it to you, you can add that to other Gmat tests you can find. That's our best bet.
Pls am interested in gettin the Gmat. U can kindly send to me @ joyglitters4real@yahoo.com (I appreciate)
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by 9izguy(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Please Potential Officers, whose details is going to be on the Parents/Guardians attestation form?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2013
joyglitters:
Pls am interested in gettin the Gmat. U can kindly send to me @ joyglitters4real@yahoo.com (I appreciate)

Please also forward to kadana27@yahoo.com , Thanks n remain Blessed........
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Twist4u: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Twist4u: mimmzy,physioarmy and skiguy,thumbsup 2 u guys,i salute yor contributions 2 this house.pls kindly send those past questions 2 my mailbox.taudu50@gmail.com.or avial me yor contacts lets hookup on whattsup.tnx
pls guys am still waiting 4 your response.one love
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ikanason(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Hello, Just Edit this; A letter of good moral character is a letter that is written by someone you know who will vouch for your moral character. Almost anyone can write one of these for you, but they are more valuable if they are written by someone of distinction, including a past employer, a priest, or someone with a notable position. A letter of good moral character is commonly used for job applications to show what kind of person you are. Sample letter of good moral character Robert R. Rumph 3504 Mesa Drive Las Vegas, NV 89101 Dear Mr. Rumph My name is Father Randy. Marcia D. Harris came to me a few weeks ago requesting for me to write him a letter of good moral character, and I was more than happy to oblige. Marcia D. Harris has been a member of my congregation for over 10 years now. He has been active in the community, has helped out with church functions, and is seen generally as an upstanding citizen. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about him. Everyone who talks to him sees what a good person he is. I have all the confidence in the world that Marcia D. Harris is a good, upstanding, moral person, and he would be a great choice to fill the job position in question. Regards, Father Randy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by joyglitters(f): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Embellish: I've resent it. Thanks dear
Pls kindly send to me joyglitters4real@yahoo.com (I appreciate)
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2013
unshake: @ mimzy i tot is suppose to be hand written application?
haba! We have said it here over & over for the past weeks. Well if u've already gotten a hand written one,then I guess you'll use that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
9izguy: Please Potential Officers, whose details is going to be on the Parents/Guardians attestation form?
like it is written of the form 'Parents/Guardians' its for their details.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Good morning House, Please i want to find out if this 3.2km is to and fro or it is only to? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ikanason(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Letter Sample for Character Reference or Personal Reference

Sample character reference letter written by an acquaintance, rather than an employer:

To Whom it May Concern:

I have known Jane Doe in a variety of capacities for many years. She has been my daughter's riding instructor for the past several years. In addition, she is my partner in a small business where she is responsible for writing and editing articles and website content.

Jane is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. Her communication skills, both written and verbal, are excellent.

In summary, I highly recommend Jane for any position or endeavor that she may seek to pursue. She will be a valuable asset for any organization.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

John Smith

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
ma1234:
Good morning House, Please i want to find out if this 3.2km is to and fro or it is only to? Thank you
it is the total distance you will run,whr to whr? we don't knw, they will show us when I get there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by joyglitters(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
skiguy123: Wow i jst found d DSSC 2011 Past
Q, i'll updae wt some pretty soon
Pls am also interested. Tnks in adv. joyglitters4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by waleeman: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am writing in makurdi. 08063687099 let's meet
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don enter one chance o!
My NYSC Certificate is missing. I'm in their Abuja HQ now and they telling me to come back in two weeks for the Letter of Identification.
Pls is there anybody with NYSC connection in Abuja that can help me sort it out?
I have all the relevant papers like Police Report, Court Affidavit and Letter of Introduction from the state i performed my service.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: it is the total distance you will run,whr to whr? we don't knw, they will show us when I get there.

Thank you mimzy007, Please that means going is 1.6km and coming back is another 1.6km? Please i stand to be corrected if am wrong. Thank you once again........
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
careytommy: I don enter one chance o!
My NYSC Certificate is missing. I'm in their Abuja HQ now and they telling me to come back in two weeks for the Letter of Identification.
Pls is there anybody with NYSC connection in Abuja that can help me sort it out?
I have all the relevant papers like Police Report, Court Affidavit and Letter of Introduction from the state i performed my service.

Which of the states did you serve?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Uziehot(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
msWyt: Hello house please who's gonna be writing in MAKURDI??
my centre is makurdi 2.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
ma1234:

Thank you mimzy007, Please that means going is 1.6km and coming back is another 1.6km? Please i stand to be corrected if am wrong. Thank you once again........
you keep assuming its about going & coming back. It could be just going round once like how its done at NDA. They start at the GTG go round about the Academy & arrive at the GTG from the other side.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: you keep assuming its about going & coming back. It could be just going round once like how its done at NDA. They start at the GTG go round about the Academy & arrive at the GTG from the other side.

Thank you. i appreciate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls oo i'm still waiting for the gmat past question...... someone sent a mail to be but unfortunately 'forgot' to attach the past questions

tundealabi305@yahoo.com

thnks in advance
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ibrokola(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
skiguy123: Wow i jst found d DSSC 2011 Past
Q, i'll updae wt some pretty soon

Please send a copy to me @ ibrokola@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gonnas4eva: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
plz mimzy, dis is mail oshea4real@yahoo.com send me d gmat questions too. Tanx.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ibrokola(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
joyglitters:

Please send to ibrokola@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ibrokola(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: you keep assuming its about going & coming back. It could be just going round once like how its done at NDA. They start at the GTG go round about the Academy & arrive at the GTG from the other side.

Mimzy do you stay in KD? Let's chat please. I need certain info. My pin is 280AF04A
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by udy101(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
ma1234:

Which of the departments did you apply for?
cant remeber o.
dnt knw if i should go for the enlistment
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by udy101(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
ma1234:

Which of the departments did you apply for?
i applied under engineering......
but petroleum eng was nt there.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by juri: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: ok no problem just let me knw,how its going to be when you intend to hit the road,for booking sake.

Yes as soon as the confirmation list comes out, then I can say when i will heat the road. I really appreciate ur efforts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.