Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376644 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dejieo: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello house please I am yet to receive notification of registration with Nigeria society of engineers, please what do i do?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
ma1234:

Which of the states did you serve?
Delta state. but i've done everything at thay level. The problem is i brought the letter from Delta to Abuja HQ today and the man is saying i should come back in 3 weeks time to collect the Letter of Identification which by then the screening will have been over.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by lalla89: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
When are they going to shortlist our names
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
dejieo: Hello house please I am yet to receive notification of registration with Nigeria society of engineers, please what do i do?
have u made payments of any sort to them? Come with receipts.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
careytommy:
Delta state. but i've done everything at thay level. The problem is i brought the letter from Delta to Abuja HQ today and the man is saying i should come back in 3 weeks time to collect the Letter of Identification which by then the screening will have been over.
. Ha! Bro I don't knw what to say,if you can find someone working at the HQ to help influence & speed up the process for you that would be grt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by femredhead: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
The lists is @ d corner ! ! Important information 4 dose wu applied 4 all (NN,NA & NAF) shld make a choice nw bcus dere s no doubt dat d screening ll collide 2geda,bt I dnt knw wich1 ll come 1st ::::::::::::: "NOV/DEC" for d screening .... Let keep our fingers crossed.....Hapi waiting.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by cheldan(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mimzy dear pls help me with Gmat questions. Thanks
unshake: @ mimzy i tot is suppose to be hand written application?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ripo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
mimmzy, physioarmy and
skiguy, you guys are too much. Permit me to single out mimmzy, being a lady. Your benevolence has kept me wondering what kind of person you are. What baffles me the more is how knowledgeable you are on this subject matter (Considering your sex). Kudos to you. I am a Kd based too. I rep Sabo area. Where are you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
cheldan: Mimzy dear pls help me with Gmat questions. Thanks
wats ur email address?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
ripo: mimmzy, physioarmy and
skiguy, you guys are too much. Permit me to single out mimmzy, being a lady. Your benevolence has kept me wondering what kind of person you are. What baffles me the more is how knowledgeable you are on this subject matter (Considering your sex). Kudos to you. I am a Kd based too. I rep Sabo area. Where are you?
Thanks dear,I'm am at K/mash.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
unshake: BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERS
B.Sc / HND Biomedical Engineering , there is nothing God cannot do.... when grace is at work, protocols will be broken, formalities will be waved....just trust in God

The courses actually differ but there iz nothing God cannot do.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
unshake: BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERS
B.Sc / HND Biomedical Engineering , there is nothing God cannot do.... when grace is at work, protocols will be broken, formalities will be waved....just trust in God

The requirement actually differ but there iz nothing God cannot do.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by OluAKGBGN(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
unshake: course applied -Engineering
course of study :Electrical engineering
Am oluwole ,I also studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering.Choosed Lagos center.I would love to meet u.10ks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ripo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
mimzy007: Thanks dear,I'm am at K/mash.
kk. Got your email. We could hook up soon.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by divinefavor: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls can someone with the Gmat kindly send to greateddydon@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
ripo: mimmzy, physioarmy and
will b in sabo area soon......... Lemme hav ur numb bro....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ripo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
FOF4u: will b in sabo area soon......... Lemme hav ur numb bro....
Kk. Drop your email
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sanyahkod(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Everyone and Gmat!! Its not a bank job and the likes. It had been stated,its going to be basic maths,english and general knowledge/current affairs just like how it has been in the previous years. No knowledge is lost though. Read tight!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnaemeka38(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Has anybody printed the test invitation letter?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnaemeka38(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any candidate from Minna in this forum? Let us exchange our contacts and schedule when to go for 3.2 km race training
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
ripo: Kk. Drop your email
akabuezevictor@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
ripo: Kk. Drop your email
bro ntn much, holla/whatsapp me on 08037613653.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ikanason(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
pls pals whats the meaning of these those it mean that am out already?
Dear Jude Chigozie, Your Application to the Nigerian Airforce is still pending for approval.
Payment has been Received. embarassed cry

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
careytommy:

I think what you have to do is to go back to the HQ and explain the situation to a top management personnel. The man you spoke to maybe want to follow all due protocol and that is why he said 2weeks. So guy go back tomorrow and ask of someone on a higher position and talk to the person one on one. God is with you, speak your mind to the person.....it is well
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
ikanason: pls pals whats the meaning of these those it mean that am out already?
Dear Jude Chigozie, Your Application to the Nigerian Airforce is still pending for approval.
Payment has been Received. embarassed cry
Guy..nobody has bn Shortlisted..application is Still Pending..lets give dem few more days..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
sanyahkod: Everyone and Gmat!! Its not a bank job and the likes. It had been stated,its going to be basic maths,english and general knowledge/current affairs just like how it has been in the previous years. No knowledge is lost though. Read tight!

Fenks bro for ur contribution buh I believe since its a Graduate Job den GMAT is d best Material for study
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
nnaemeka38: Any candidate from Minna in this forum? Let us exchange our contacts and schedule when to go for 3.2 km race training

Guy..u dont av to wait for others oooo..cuz dey wont wait 4u...for d 3.2km training one of ur best Companion is Endomondo(bb Application)..vewi easy nd useful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ripo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Whitest: akabuezevictor@gmail.com
Just sent a fb request.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ripo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
FOF4u: bro ntn much, holla/whatsapp me on 08037613653.
Chatting already
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=FOF4u] bro ntn much,
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by unshake(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Olu AKGBGN: [b][/b]
Am oluwole ,I also studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering.Choosed Lagos center.I would love to meet u.10ks
woa, my bro i would have love to be with you o, but my center is kaduna, kawo. but just have it in mind that we will meet in the training ground an be commission as a pilot officer but meet me on facebook as osagie unshake adodo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by unshake(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ skiguy, pls inbox me the last year past question,...osasado1@gmail.com,,,,,,,,thanks a million

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.