Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (381576 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2013
what time today are we suppose to report in PH centre for Rivers STate ppl
and what shld i be expecting from them?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 12:59am On Oct 20, 2013
thanks ijebaby
i just saw ur post on pg 96
but d time,,, i heard 11am is it true?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2013
ichema4u: what time today are we suppose to report in PH centre for Rivers STate ppl
thanks ijebaby
i just saw ur post on pg 96
but d time.... i heard 11am is it true?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by bikerboy1(m): 3:12am On Oct 20, 2013
I GUESS, THIS WRITING OF EXAM IN PH CENTER ON 2OTH(SUNDAY) IS JUST A RUMOR. CAN SOMEONE PLS CONFIRM IT. THANKS
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ladealm: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2013
NADAL5: Hello guys pls i heard sum1 saying we should report 2 the exam day with our Acknowlegdement card.....pls 4 sumboby lyk mua dat submitted all the 3print out 2dem along side my cedentials,,,because I tot we'r ment to submit both d local gvt form, the parents or guidian nd acknowlegdement card 2dem .....,dos dat mean i made a mistake...nd wat could be my fate on d exam day??

Nadal, u got good advice from Gambudu.
But in addition, always keep at least two copies of all ur documents for future reference. Dat is in both plain format and after being signed and filled. Also, save copies on PC or mobile phone in pdf, doc or even jpg formats. As for me, I have d pdf formats of d plain printouts in pc. And I took pics of d filled forms. This way I have my application details at hand always. U need ur applicant id for d test.
Goodluck bro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Glamourplus: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2013
biker-boy:
I GUESS, THIS WRITING OF EXAM IN PH CENTER ON 2OTH(SUNDAY) IS JUST A RUMOR. CAN SOMEONE PLS CONFIRM IT. THANKS
They said on monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Glamourplus: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2013
ichema4u: what time today are we suppose to report in PH centre for Rivers STate ppl
8:00 am monday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2013
Pls wen is d test cmn up?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2013
Pls@kd guys,wen is our test coming up?Cos i left to my destination dat same thursday immediately afta my medicals n documentation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Hyper85(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Ronke001: @Hyper85. Please what time is one supposed to get there cos mine is Monday and I no wan do frog jump o
Before 7am, please do what ever you can to avoid it, I have not even recovered yet
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kartunope(f): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2013
mimzy007: Apart frm Akure,in which other centre were candidates told to expect tx msgs?
i was at Akure centre on Friday and Saturday and I did nt hear abt the text msg thg,pls,wat text mesage are we to expect?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by LADEMINUS: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2013
On my way to lag ctr now, missed my state edo on friday. I de d almighty hands
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kartunope(f): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Ijebaby: PortHarcourt centre live. Thank God I'm through with my med. and result screening (1st stage). For the medicals, they checked for height and BP only. Results like Bsc, Waec, birth certificafe or age declaration also checked. Then u submit all ur photocopies before leaving. They said nothing concerning when the aptitude test will take place.....Pls u guys should be very careful about that 24th date, no one is sure before u MISS it. Just hang around don't travel. ADVICE!!!
At akure center,i am thru with medicals and documentation but they are yet to collect the photocopies of the documents from us...Am I suppose to include the Original copies of the parent consent and Local Govt attestation form?....Reply Asap..thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kartunope(f): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2013
The question is not funny o cos those of us at Akure center are all yet to submit any photocopies
skiguy123:
Of course dey did..diz ur question sef funny
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by anihchinma(f): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2013
Kartunope: At akure center,i am thru with medicals and documentation but they are yet to collect the photocopies of the documents from us...Am I suppose to include the Original copies of the parent consent and Local Govt attestation form?....Reply Asap..thanks
All documents to be submitted nw is ur photocopy cos originals of those documents will be required @ Kd once u re shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Crexus: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2013
[size=20pt] @mimzy007.... dear pls can you kindly forward a copy of the past-q &/or GMAT to my mail alkali.okatenwu57@gmail.com...tnx a mil. [/size]
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Deejay316: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2013
PH is feeling the heat;done wif stage 1,patiently waiting for the final stage,#Teamdelta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ohlumid3(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2013
@mimzy007,pls can yu forward †ђξ past questionz 2 blueshatin@gmail.com.tnx.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Deejay316: PH is feeling the heat;done wif stage 1,patiently waiting for the final stage,#Teamdelta

Is the Test going on or what??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sirg101: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
from AK'CITY reporting live nothing is happening there until 24 th which will be the date from the aptitude test..Meanwhile if you've nt completed your screening, try and do so..Wing Commander Buhari is right there waiting for you..#TEAM DELTA#
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
i don't think there will be another text message after NAF spent money to send the change of date and eligibility messages to applicants. They let you know the period for the exercise, what other message do you want them to send to you?? if the test is scheduled in any of the days within the period stipulated then you just have to try and be there grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by damsy01(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
hi Nlanders... jus wanted to confirm from dos that have been screand if they accepted attestation of good character that comes from a preist or imaam and if they will also screan som1 wit jus one attestation instead of two.... pls ur responds will b apreciated
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sanyahkod(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2013
@lagos centre. Ogun state presently undergoing screening. Still sitting under the hot sun. Mehn, i don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2013
damsy01: hi Nlanders... jus wanted from dos that have been screand if they accepted attestation of good character that comes from a preist or imaam and if they will also screan som1 wit jus one attestation instead of two.... pls ur responds will b apreciated

Dey didnt even make mention of the letters here in Lagos..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2013
damsy01: hi Nlanders... jus wanted to confirm from dos that have been screand if they accepted attestation of good character that comes from a preist or imaam and if they will also screan som1 wit jus one attestation instead of two.... pls ur responds will b apreciated

Any how ya ga ya ga. the main Docs are WASSC, B.Sc/HND, Birth Cert., 3 Online NAF Printout and Maybe NYSCert. grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2013
sanyahkod: @lagos centre. Ogun state presently undergoing screening. Still sitting under the hot sun. Mehn, i don suffer.

Noting good comes easily. hahahahahaha, HOT SUN IS BETTER THAN RAIN. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abogonye: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Hi everyone I just visited the NAF site, there is PRINT TEST NOTIFICATION on de site, but I can not move my mouse over it.I think we are going to print that notification.THANK U ALL
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abogonye: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2013
And I believe its will contain de test day and other info. U can check for urself. Thank u all
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by damsy01(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2013
ma1234:

Any how ya ga ya ga. the main Docs are WASSC, B.Sc/HND, Birth Cert., 3 Online NAF Printout and Maybe NYSCert. grin grin grin grin cool
Is it same wit kd center too pls kd fellows reply
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Phranciz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
mimzy007: Monday 21st
Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by johnkenty(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
yes, its same in kd centre. did mine ystrday, no mention was made abt attestation letter and u don't submit any photocopies of any tin. one of d screening officers also confirmed to me dt d test is for 24th, dah I shld be dere very early. the only docs checked were the originals of d following; B.Sc degree certificate or statement of result, ssce, age declaration or birth cert, nysc cert, and ur acknowledgement print out and some few questions regarding my docs. medicals included height, weight, BP, & tattoo checks. there's no big deal to dis exercise, d officers are even so very helpful, d only hard part is sitting on d floor bt nt necessarily under d sun. Abt 07 peeps frm several states dt missed deirs d previous day were also allowed to do d screening thou wit sm delay punishments shaa. gdluck y'all! hope dis helps..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
skiguy123:

Dey didnt even make mention of the letters here in Lagos..
correct bro.not even primary school.Only ur birth cert phone number and class of degree/hnd.And i almost killed myself looking for attestation letter and primary skool cert.And a guy here once told us dey wont ask for those documents.should have listened to him.thumbs up Azido u were rite

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.