Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Jesus Is Simply The Same Today As He Was Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Simply The Same Today As He Was Yesterday (448 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist / God Is Not Absurd And A Mystery Is Simply The Over Abundance Of Sense- Pope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Simply The Same Today As He Was Yesterday by sidespin: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
JESUS IS SIMPLY THE SAME TODAY AS HE WAS YESTERDAY

A number of years ago I met Brother D. W. Kerr and he gave me a letter of introduction to a brother in Zion City named Cook. I took his letter to Brother Cook, and he said, "God has sent you here." He gave me the addresses of six people and asked me to go and pray for them and meet him again at 12 o'clock. I got back at about 12:30 and he told me about a young man who was to be married the following Monday. His sweetheart was in Zion City dying of appendicitis. I went to the house and found that the physician had just been there and had pronounced that there was no hope. The mother was nearly distracted and was pulling her hair, and saying, "Is there no deliverance!" I said to her, "Woman, believe God and your daughter will be healed and be up and dressed in fifteen minutes." But the mother went on screaming.

They took me into the bedroom, and I prayed for the girl and commanded the evil spirit to depart in the name of Jesus. She cried, "I am healed." I said to her, "Do you want me to believe that you are healed? If you are healed, get up." She said, "You get out of the room and I'll get up." In less than ten minutes the doctor came in. He wanted to know what had happened. She said, "A man came in and prayed for me, and I'm healed." The doctor pressed his finger right in the place that had been so sore, and the girl neither moaned nor cried. He said, "This is God." It made no difference whether he acknowledged it or not, I knew that God had worked. Our God is real in saving and healing power today.

Our Jesus is just the same, yesterday, and today, and forever. He saves and heals today just as of old, and He wants to be your Saviour and your Healer. Oh, if you would only believe God! What would happen? (Smith Wigglesworth)

(1) (Reply)

My God Seeks Relationship,not Terrorism. / You Will Reap If............. / Twenty-one Special Judgments:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.