Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige (604 Views)

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by Donchyke39(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige, said he is contesting the state governorship election to uplift the people and give them a sense of belonging.
Ngige who is gunning for the seat for second time, represents Anambra Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly.
Addressing members of his federal constituency, Idemili North and South during a thank you meeting held at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church, Nkpor at the weekend, said he is not vying just to be a governor.
Ngige said being governor or senator was no longer a big deal for him but the welfare of the people and development of the state.
“There is no big deal about being a governor any longer, I have been a governor before. My only desire in public offices is service; I seek to touch your lives in a positive way so that you would smile again.
“By the end of this month, we would formally launch the All Peoples Congress (APC) South-East zone in Awka, and we believe that it is the party that would make a difference here. APC would form the next government in Anambra State,” he stated.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/why-im-eyeing-anambra-governorship-seat-again-ngige/

Re: Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by slimghost(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Under APC? In Anambra? Hahahahahaha. Forget that ambition sir!
Re: Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by mensdept: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Normally this guy that the Supreme Court of all places, threw out from Government House Awka because they, like everyone, knew did not win his election, and would have kept quiet.

Instead of apologizing for robbing the people of their mandate, including the rigging of state assembly seats, national assembly seats and the like, he is gunning and gearing up to go back, the same as Buhari who overthrew government is gearing up for the 4th straight time.

Too bad that our people are still local.
Re: Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Look at this AKPUDA ! You will fail,again. Oseloka Obaze is the next Anambra state Governor. Keep dreaming because ain't nothing wrong with dreaming.
Re: Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dnt give us false stories na...
Na oil money dey make u eye am...
Re: Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by idumuose(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ngige is a good man in the wrong party.A round peg in a
Square hole.Since he said its not a big deal being a Governor,
Let him give way for those who see it as a big deal.Contesting
under APC has reduced his vote by 50%.He should have a rethink
Re: Why I’m Eyeing Anambra Governorship Seat Again – Ngige by mgbeketoto: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2013
With which eye?
The 'ben-ben' wan. . .or the 'straighTY' wan? grin
FINE 'SHORT' BROKOS! cheesy

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/430132_ngige_jpged6bec0f6983f0d2fcc5a3931f9b6f17[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Change: A Brand Of Evil / Will Jonathan Win A Second Term? / Save The Girl Child: Our Lawmakers Have Gone Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.