Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) (5268 Views)

New Macbook Pro 13.3" Retina Display,iPhone 6 & 6 Plus For Sale (pic Attached) / SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Great Deal! 70 Inch Sony Bravia 3d Led Smart Tv (2014 Edition) / Samsung 40" LED SMART TV For Sale 45k.SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by deor03(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi guys,

I just got this SAMSUNG SMART TV 65'. You can imagine the exitment to set up the TV.

After working for about 2 hours, the Screen partern changed.

The top half of the tv, got darker than the lower half.

I need help, is this a settings problem ?

Is this a screen problem ?

Please advice

Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by Besto(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
u played with your led backlightss....
cos i beleive ur t,v is the one with seperate layers of led backlite.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by deor03(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Besto: u played with your led backlightss....
cos i beleive ur t,v is the one with seperate layers of led backlite.

Thanks. How can this be rectified ?
Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by deor03(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2013
O.
Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by deor03(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2013
I boight the TV brand new from the UK and got it shipped down by a professional packaging company in the UK

It worked perfectly well in the 1st 2 hours before this started
Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by deor03(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
sad sad
Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by klexycole(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
deor03:
sad sad

What later happened to the TV? Did you fix it? Also, is the TV still working?

Thanks. smiley
Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by deor03(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
klexycole:

What later happened to the TV? Did you fix it? Also, is the TV still working?

Thanks. smiley

So there is a card that powers the led backlights from the side of the TV. There are 4 fluorescent-like lights on the side of the TV.

A pair of the led backlights is powered by one card each, meaning the two top led backlightsby one card and 2 bottom led backlights by another card.

Apparently, over voltage at some point damaged one of the cards.

I got a Technician from Samsung Nigeria to check the TV and He confirmed to me that the problem was with the led backlights

So i contacted the supplier in the UK , and they sent me the led backlights card FOC.

I got same Technician from Samsung Nigeria to replace the card.....and no issues since then ( Of course, I bought UPS to protect the TV)

See the TV tonight, still functioning perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Led Smart Tv Troubleshooting ( Pic Attached) by klexycole(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
deor03:

So there is a card that powers the led backlights from the side of the TV. There are 4 fluorescent-like lights on the side of the TV.

A pair of the led backlights is powered by one card each, meaning the two top led backlightsby one card and 2 bottom led backlights by another card.

Apparently, over voltage at some point damaged one of the cards.

I got a Technician from Samsung Nigeria to check the TV and He confirmed to me that the problem was with the led backlights

So i contacted the supplier in the UK , and they sent me the led backlights card FOC.

I got same Technician from Samsung Nigeria to replace the card.....and no issues since then ( Of course, I bought UPS to protect the TV)

See the TV tonight, still functioning perfectly

Wow! Fascinating! Enjoy bro! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Existing Fuel Generator To GAS ....bye Bye To Petrol.. / Where To Download Korea Season Film / Where Is Etisalat Head Quater Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.