Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

An Isreali Abducted In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Isreali Abducted In Edo (7892 Views)

Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by adora4u1: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
pek: Israel, michael and not Isreal, Micheal.

And how does that affect the fact that someone was kidnapped?!

1 Like

Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by dapachez: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
so whosoever has no job shoukd resort to crime(kidnapping is a crime or isnt it?) i agree that there are a lot of jobless youths out there but if all the jobless take to crime then who will suffer it,the government or the populace? imagine someone that has come to help fix the roads up is kidnapped,does it sound as if the kidnappers are sane? are people not employed by the construction company or is it ghost that work there? its indeed so sad. we need a new out look towards life in general
Marine*etyon:
75m nigerian youths are jobless, and some people are busy asking 'when'l kidnapping end in naija' the sooner the company pays the ransom the better for the dude. If Israel thinks that commando method works in nigeria they should ask their brothers (Germany and Italy) what happened the last time they tried. Good luck!
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by agho22(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Why didn't those soldiers stop them Na 2 beat innocent civilians them know....mtcheeeew
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by drsolob(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
The kidnaped isreali was working on upper mission extension road and the incident happned around 9am this morning,the two soldiers guarding the man were over powered by the gun men while one of them was shot several times before the kidnepers left.
Source Eyewitness
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Omoswags(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Next2Bezee: Who else thought the title was "An Israeli kidnapped Ini Edo"? tongue

you read my mind... Lolz
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by igbsam(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
An Israeli Abducted Ini Edo.....the last "I" is silent and invisible.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by DuduNegro: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
I want my Yorubaland out of this shyt called Nigeria. How can a country assign its military personnell to guard foreign civilians?

If Israelis need protection they should hire private detective.

To the issue of the kidnap, there is nothing Israeli can do to force a release of this citizen. Their commando style tactics of Gaza will not be effective here given the dynamics. Negotiation is a best iption.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Lifeiscool(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
undecided We re used to it.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by john4jesus2007: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
xynerise:
capital punishment no mercy Guity as charged
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by sobaemma(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
abeg oooooo,isreali no be lebanon,or french or britain oooo,they dont take shit these are warlords from history,i mean from genesis,when u.s britain,africa never come out,people way use 6 days defeat arab nations,talk more of now that they are nuclear warlords,FG THIS ONE NO BE 'AND WE WILL DEPLOY TROOPS O,NA ONE 3 ATOMIC BOMBS DON DELETE NIGERIA FROM WORLD MAP,ABEG FIND THE MAN O
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by trolling(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tolexander: Abeg!

Sure say no be the nigerian jews dem kidnap thinking they are the israeli!

u for say they are the israelites,israeli is synonymous with fake jews
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by slimfit7: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
isreal r so value of their citizens, so let them release the fellew with emmidiate effect
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Jeflox: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Plz make them release dat guy b4 they bring Isreali's wahala here oo. Isreal no be boko haram o
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by oribi(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2013
This is so sad.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by unuane1(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Na wa o. I stay off upper mission extension i did nt hear any such news bt i knw 4 sumdays now wrk was stop on dat rd because of constant rainin in benin city 4 days nw. But on a very serious note those soldiers attach 2 d white men are always on alert anytime u pass tru dat road u can't take their alertness 4 joke. Is a very bad incident nd i pray dat d shot soldier wil cum tru. So unfortunate. Boys dey vex.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by unuane1(m): 1:37am On Jul 09, 2013
But am thinking here on a more serious note hw did the kidnappers get away cos dat road is so tight nd jam-park wit vehicle all d time. D traffic there no be small nd all d ajournin street roads are nt even motorable. If maybe security personnel were called in fast those guys will probably be caught again our time of responses in dis country is 2 long. Cos on a monday morni on dat road traffic is very tick because of d un-going work on d road even if they want 2 follow the already complected lane there would still be slow in traffic because of the commercial bus drivers plighing nd using d only one way lane 4 their pick nd stop movement on d rd thereby always causing serious traffic problem. Like again am surprise.

1 Like

Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by DANGOTEONE: 1:39am On Jul 09, 2013
unuane1: But am thinking here on a more serious note hw did the kidnappers get away cos dat road is so tight nd jam-park wit vehicle all d time. D traffic there no be small nd all d ajournin street roads are nt even motorable. If maybe security personnel were called in fast those guys will probably be caught again our time of responses in dis country is 2 long. Cos on a monday morni on dat road traffic is very tick because of d un-going work on d road even if they want 2 follow the already complected lane there would still be slow in traffic because of the commercial bus drivers plighing nd using d only one way lane 4 their pick nd stop movement on d rd thereby always causing serious traffic problem. Like again am surprise.
I believe okada may have been used to facilitate the kidnapping! Please, somebody should confirm the vehicle used for the operation.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by blaqoracle: 5:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Dudu_Negro: I want my Yorubaland out of this shyt called Nigeria. How can a country assign its military personnell to guard foreign civilians?

If Israelis need protection they should hire private detective.

To the issue of the kidnap, there is nothing Israeli can do to force a release of this citizen. Their commando style tactics of Gaza will not be effective here given the dynamics. Negotiation is a best iption.
yoruba land or Yoruba land?[quote author=sobaemma]abeg oooooo,isreali no be lebanon,or french or britain oooo,they dont take shit these are warlords from history,i mean from genesis,when u.s britain,africa never come out,people way use 6 days defeat arab nations,talk more of now that they are nuclear warlords,FG THIS ONE NO BE 'AND WE WILL DEPLOY TROOPS O,NA ONE 3 ATOMIC BOMBS DON DELETE NIGERIA FROM WORLD MAP,ABEG FIND THE MAN you too dey read bible!
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by ramtee(f): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2013
This get rich quick idea of kidnapping people will not last ,those who need money should go & work they should release the innocent guy quickly !
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Frostyzone(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Next2Bezee: Who else thought the title was "An Israeli kidnapped Ini Edo"? tongue

What/who is Ini Edo?

1 Like

Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2013
Why ar some pple blaming d soldiers here? what d u tnk 2 soldiers with AK47 can do when faced with a determined, hemp inspired, 5man gang kidnappers, holding assorted weapons?
D questn suld hav ben, y must only two soldiers with no means of backup be on duty?
D situatn wuld hav ben beta if d two soldiers culd hav radio their base while holding down d attackers and within minutes backup suld be flowing in from all directions!
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by swezenberg(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Some people here have lost touch with reality. Who told you Israel is still in the age of commandos. Just 4 days ago I saw the release of the most sophisticated drone in the world produced by Israel. France is currently in talks with them to purhase some of these drones. The drones can identify it's target 90 miles away. It's a super robot. It means if you are in Ibadan and it's in lagos, you are a gonner. I will post the link for you guys to see on CNN later. I really fear world war 3. It will be devastating. You better don't incure the wrath of Israel. Remove Israel's intelligence from US then my home town can blast US
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Watermelon(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2013
I trust Isreali mossad in dealing with this kind of problem, they will gather enough information about the wherebout of the kidnappers and their victim, negotiate and pay some ransome to secure the release of the victim after which they will go after the captors.I doubt if they will ever go after the kidnappers when the captive is still in the kidnappers'enclave. I only pity for the kidnappers because they are working hard for the proceeds the will never enjoy.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by eightsin(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Issokay...boys wanting quick bucks.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Knight2(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2013
Oh God, saved my edolite people from this....
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by bossway(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2013
olokfor:
The police in Edo confirmed the kidnap.

The Police in Edo on Monday said an Israeli working with Setraco Construction Company has been abducted by gunmen. this kidnappin tin don 2much 4 edo state, d youth don tire 2 dey go italy

The Police Public Relation Officer, Moses Eguavoen, confirmed the incident to journalists in Benin.

He said that the Israeli was allegedly kidnapped at Upper Mission Road in Benin.

Mr. Eguavoen said that one of the soldiers on guard duty was reportedly shot by the kidnappers before abducting the expatriate.

Two soldiers were drafted to provide security for the expatriate after they had stopped work on a road project in the Edo capital. They abandoned work on the road due to incessant kidnappings in the state.

“One of the soldiers was allegedly shot, but I cannot confirm if he is dead. The police have commenced investigation into the abduction to unravel those behind the act,” the spokesman said.

“We want to assure the public of safety of their lives and property.”

SOURCE-http://metronaija.com/gunmen-abduct-isreali-shoot-soldier-in-edo-police-say/
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
How did an Israeli manage to abduct ini edo in her own country?i suspect foul play from the police and i guess ini edo wanted to follow the man too for his money and brokos
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by Revolva(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
You see what Adams Oshiomole has caused...now...omo dem never start oo benin boys ..and edo indigenes ..now it is the time....
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by monsieursam64(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
A soldier man, and 2 nigerian site engineers were killed, while a labourer was shot on d leg during d course of d operation. This is from a friend of mine who was working with d company as at d time of d incident.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by mayor20(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
won ti te were lo yaun. You dont joke with isreal.
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
mayor20: won ti te were lo yaun. You dont joke with isreal.
no you joke with them but you don't fok with them
Re: An Isreali Abducted In Edo by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
This could be uniben students trying to make some quick bucks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Group Nabs 19 Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno. / Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello / ]3 Feared Dead In Another Maiduguri Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.