Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants (3908 Views)

Another Fully Armed Biafran Soldier Spotted This Afternoon (photo) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2014
I'm not trying to make up excuses for 480 NA soldiers for their "tactical manuovers" into Cameroun. Or for 2 JTF personell "taking cover" on the mountains of Gwoza when faced by over 200 boko boys. I'm just saying such things happen everywhere in war but in other countries, you will never hear of such due to patriotism of the media. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. The Nigerian media enjoy ridiculing the efforts of the NA operations in the North East as if they are paid by "Shekau".

I have with me right now a very shocking video of fully armed Isreali troops running down some palestinian fighters. When the Palestinians later regrouped, they gave those Isreali troops a hot chase. Some the fleeing troops were even falling. They ran for their dear lives even faster than the 2 NA soldiers "taking cover" in Gwoza.
BBC, CNN, AFP will never show you this video. But here in Nigeria, the first thing Saharareporter wrote in their breaking news was "Boko Haram releases video of soldiers fleeing....". Other Nigerian tabloids followed suit. Headlines such as "soldiers taking to their heels" etc sprang up. In fact, the Nigeria media ignored other very important points in the video. Like the place where Shekau lamented that an uncountable number of boko haran fighter have been killed. This fact was totally ignored by the Nigerian media. All of them were only interested in reportin where soldiers were taking cover.
I won't judge them. But they forget that if they continue to encourage boko haram. They will one day wake up with no place to produce or sell newspapers. (God forbid).
Dailytrust, Saharareporters, BBC hausa, VOA hausa are some of the boko supporting sites I have identified. You can add yours.
Meanwhile the link I got this video from has been taken down. So anyone interested should drop his PIN. Better yet just one PIN so that if I send to you. You can distribute to others. I'm not gonna send to anyone on Wassap coz I don't want my number on NL. Or if there is a way to upload videos on NL please someone should let me know so I jus upload it. Don't even want given out PIN unless its absolutely very necessary.
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a Hamas supporter. I just don't like how our media always takes delight in ridiculing our soldiers hence the need to show all that it happens everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Thou I have not watch your supposed video but in war retreating to re-enforce is allowed, it should not be seen as an act of cowardice.

{Agbo to ta idi mọ ehin, agbara lo lọ mu wa}. "A ram that move backward would surely come back in full force"

Our media is not helping much on the war against Boko Haram. Also, we have a lot of media PROPAGANDA by the foreign media.

They are failing already.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by wesley80(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Duh! It was a "tactical maneuver".
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2014
In a war, retreating is normal

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Tracetruth: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2014
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day, says the legend.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by deeobserver209(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
The best way to get verified information is through on the spot investigation.
Will like to check that video out.
79d2ddb9
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209: The best way to get verified information is through on the spot investigation.
Will like to check that video out.
79d2ddb9
Indicate from NL and request d vid.

Retreating to come back stronger is a strategy. But our own media will always want to ridicule our soldiers when they do such.

UPDATE: I have sent the video to IbnSultan. So no one should add me again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Orunto: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2014
It is a case of mistaken identity period.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Ibnsultan01: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2014
Soldiers are humans,the have girlfriends,mothers,wives to go back to. Retreating is essential in combat and must be done correctly by following Army protocol ie destroy all classified info,gears etc. As the say He who runs 2day lives to fight another. Even do No retreat No surrender

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by F117A: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
A whole israel.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Qelvin(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Post the supposed video of fleeing Israeli soldiers
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Mrval20(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
How do they record these videos in battle fronts? Just wondering.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by decasey(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Especially Saharareport' dem no day try at all. Well I don't even border reading dere news.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
I have already sent the video to IbnSultan. Please stop adding me for the video. Disturb him. He happened to be the first person to add me that's it.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Sukosam(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
22E27EB5. Pls I'll like 2 see dis video of urs.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ever heard of tactical retreat? SMH...better get busy with something rewarding.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by musaajebor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
so the op is making an attempt to defend the cowardly retreat of the jtf. lemme tell u something u dont know

the media including sahara reporters will continue to criticise NA if the army continues to relinquish our state owned military hardware and ammunitions to the militants.

abi u no watch the SR video clip finish?

Now, coming to ur supposedly isreali palestine tactical retreat
send me d clip before i comment but the fact remains the jtf did not withdraw tactically , they withdrew cowardly.
gbam
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by ElekeNtioba: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Post d video and lets decide for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by komekn(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
If there's a video post it or forever remain silent.

Even if there is a video, it takes nothing WHATSOEVER from Isreal the three Arab- Israeli wars have been the talk of many a military academy for study and adoption over the past 40 years.

In recent times surgical bombing of Sudan's military facilities used to support Hamas, add to that freeing hostages from Entebbe, Uganda alias Idi Amin, the Bombing of Irans Nuclear facilities, Israel's military over the years has been exceptional if not the best in the world.

After 50 days of fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza near 4000 rockets fired at Isreal only a handful of civilians killed and almost zero damage to Isreal's facilities and infrastructure the death toll in Gaza both militants and civilians over 2100, the damage to infrastructure civilian and military it must be in $billions will take decades to put right.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
CoolHunk: Ever heard of tactical retreat? SMH...better get busy with something rewarding.

So its tactical retreat right? So why are you and others insulting NA troops when they "tactically retreat"? Those I have sent the video to please upload for the doubting Thomasses. I don't know how to upload. I don't have anything personal against the Isrealis. I just hate it when our young soildiers are killed daily by lunatics and instead of supporting them, we are ridiculing them. Dassal

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by olapluto(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by M0GIDI: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
musaajebor: so the op is making an attempt to defend the cowardly retreat of the jtf. lemme tell u something u dont know

the media including sahara reporters will continue to criticise NA if the army continues to relinquish our state owned military hardware and ammunitions to the militants.

abi u no watch the SR video clip finish?

Now, coming to ur supposedly isreali palestine tactical retreat
send me d clip before i comment but the fact remains the jtf did not withdraw tactically , they withdrew cowardly.
gbam

Why don't you join the army, I would gladly pay your training fees.

P:S
If you really want to showcase your prowess I'd happily send you a map of Sambisa.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
dekronik:

So its tactical retreat right? So why are you and others insulting NA troops when they "tactically retreat"? Those I have sent the video to please upload for the doubting Thomasses. I don't know how to upload. I don't have anything personal against the Isrealis. I just hate it when our young soildiers are killed daily by lunatics and instead of supporting them, we are ridiculing them. Dassal
I never accused NA of anything. I don't need to see any video. The video is most probably that of UN peacekeeping troops fleeing the Golan Heights into Israel when they were attacked by Syrian rebels. And those ridiculing the Nigerian army will know wassup when Boko Haram strolls into their cities. Many soldiers have died just to keep them at bay up till now.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

Why don't you join the army, I would gladly pay your training fees.

P:S
If you really want to showcase your prowess I'd happily send you a map of Sambisa.

My broda, God go bless u nyafu nyafu. I no know where you dey I for buy drinks for you. People will just sit down at the comfort of their homes and be insulting our soldiers. For petes sake if your braver than braveheart go join army. Useless e-warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by M0GIDI: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
dekronik:

My broda, God go bless u nyafu nyafu. I no know where you dey I for buy drinks for you. People will just sit down at the comfort of their homes and be insulting our soldiers. For petes sake if your braver than braveheart go join army. Useless e-warriors.

Abi ooo
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
olapluto: this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxFsCr71u5w

Thank you sir. Doubting Thomasses can view and make excuses for them. No one should ever insult the Nigeria Army. They are realy doing their best. If you think you are better go and join.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Ibnsultan01: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Retreating is part of war. Basically it is the way and manner you retreat that manners.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by cirmuell(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bullshyt this is clearly some sort of demonstration and those IDF guys probably have orders not to shoot. Stones against Assault Rifles c'mon undecided try something else, this is dry

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by XketchDesigns(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
dekronik:

Thank you sir. Doubting Thomasses can view and make excuses for them. No one should ever insult the Nigeria Army. They are realy doing their best. If you think you are better go and join.
If this the video you are talking about then you are a lipsrsealed
Are those guys hamas? Are the other guys holding weapons? Those are ordinary citizens. Besides what do you want them to do, go head on into a hail of stones when they can not shoot at them? Or do you want them to shoot at unarmed civilians?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by cirmuell(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
dekronik:

i detest peeps like this guy, you call that fleeing? Lol they are not barberians that'll use assault rifle on stone hauling protesters. B.S

Olodo, you are one big dumbass & those that liked your post are worst.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by ikeyman00(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
@@@@@

my lord in heaven

i hereby call on u plz let the Biafrans go tonite

we just dont belong to this zoo called hausa-fulani boko harem Nigeria

so Op u mean to tell us these real soldiers are running away from cowards with stone

my dear lord; the education in the zoo is showing itself even with a picture they still cannot decipher what they see

this is serious

In any way we are heading to Biafra!

that simple
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by cirmuell(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Retreating is part of war. Basically it is the way and manner you retreat that manners.
you called that 'fleeing' too? Mr Sultan

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Can't Cope With Current Population, NPC Boss / Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones / Live Video!!! Anambra Shut Down By Ipob (buratai Will Not Like This At All!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.