Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador (10105 Views)

Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Godson201333(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
That is nothing new,what about those in Indonesia,South africa,Brazil,Venezuela and more

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by debulle: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
olokfor:

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/400-nigerians-in-chinese-jails-for-drug-related-offences-others-ambassador/
Its only the bad economy we have in Nigeria that pushs people out.If govt should rebuild our economy by investing in infrastructure and developing manpower.Govt should also work on its policies,govt should make a policy that can checks how & source of income/wealth of its citizens.Corruption is the problem we have in this nation.
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by splashbaby(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Babaofor: I. have a fwend who travelled to china to do illegal business.we grew up together but he is rich now,while i'm still begging ASUU to call off strike.sometimes i feel like doing something bad
pls do
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by playmode(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
saintandsinnerz:

First of all Writing in bold characters will not make your point more reasonable, but the quality of your comment will. Now you are questioning her sanity but at the same time you gave room for us to also question yours more seriously! How can you stereotype the whole Anambarians as drug dealers just because of some isolated cases? Will it be right to condemn your entire family as arm robbers just because a member of your family was caught in a robbery incident? please condemn a crime and don't condemn an entire people because it smacks of hate and bitterness!

[size=15pt]STFU if you don't know what you are talking.What the fu-ck do you mean isolated cases.Do you work with the South African police or any South African law enforcement agency that you can prove that Anambrans are only involved in isolated cases? You clearly do no have any clue of what you are talking about.I am dealing with the statistics on record and here you are mumbling on.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by alanmwene: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Had these Nigerians been locked in an African country,nigerians would be talking about other Africans being jealous of Nigerians successes.Arent chineses jealous of Nigerians?I am for west Africans to be banned from central,east and southern Africa!
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hahahaha we are on a faceless forum ,and can neva know or meet a fool like u! so comparing family with u is being stupid. Hungry charge and bail lawyer that graduated with a pass from law school!!
Youngtekkey: u this biafran girl abeg no talk to me again and don't quote ma post na by force u and ur entire hoursehold are drug baron fine what concerns me with that abi come ur papa house(that u built with drug money)come thief or what's the meaning of arm robber u are stupid coz i am a lawyer and not a drug baron like u,ur brother,papa,ur mama,ur sisters,ur grandma and even ur drug dealing state anambra abi wetin be the name

2 Likes

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
alanmwene: Had these Nigerians been locked in an African country,nigerians would be talking about other Africans being jealous of Nigerians successes.Arent chineses jealous of Nigerians?I am for west Africans to be banned from central,east and southern Africa!

looool!!!!

No more kumbaya...our problem is West Africans!
Abeg, It is Nigeria!
Kilode?! It is Biafra/Igbos!
Mba o! Na Anambra be dat
Nna, forget dat ting..It is certain Anambra LGAs.

grin

Everybody demarcating sections as appropriate.

To ya tent O Isreal! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
tongue tongue fool unlike u,I have 4 sane and intelligent brothers! You are one of those fraudsters(yahoo boys) in lagos,u are here ranting cuz no mugu of late!oyibo don wise! and SOON THE NEWS OF UR MISERABLE DEATH WILL BE BROUGHT TO NAIRALAND! D curses of d pple u duped will catch up with u soon!
ayswags2: am sure ur nne is supporting ur drug dealing brother as long as he brings the ego home,i hope the news of ur brother'S DEATH IS BROUGHT TO NAIRALAND WHEN HE IS HANGED IN MALAYSIA PATHTHIC FAMILY

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by purplebrown: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
alanmwene: Had these Nigerians been locked in an African country,nigerians would be talking about other Africans being jealous of Nigerians successes.Arent chineses jealous of Nigerians?I am for west Africans to be banned from central,east and southern Africa!
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Youngtekkey(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=saintandsinnerz][/quote] i can't just figure what u are saying what's the meaning of u will not make a gud bla bla bla bla abeg i no gat ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo / Man Paid N50,000 As Bail After Stealing N265 Cigarettes / Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.