Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador (10099 Views)

Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by CALLMESTAR(f): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Babaofor: I. have a fwend who travelled to china to do illegal business.we grew up together but he is rich now,while i'm still begging ASUU to call off strike.sometimes i feel like doing something bad
all iz well. money aint everything. contentment is everything. Be a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by onitshaigbo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yes, our brothers may have smuggled drugs and have committed, but they are NOT bad people. They're just trying to support their families and give their children a better chance at life in this harsh, unforgiving, cruel world. Drug smuggling doesn't directly harm anyone. If it wasn't us Nigerians who smuggle them, it would be the Pakistanis, Filipinos, and even oyibos.

China has very harsh penalties for drug offences (including death), and this has caused the rewards for those that succeed to be very high. For someone like me, struggling in this corruption-stricken Nigeria, where the government is both apathetic and incompetent, to afford finer things like a BlackBerry or an iPad or a Range Rover will forever be out of my reach if I don't risk it.

I'm saving for my chance to hustle in China. I pray in Jesus' Name that I will be successful and that my family will have a brighter future because of I will do.
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Cusubaba(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
peppy luv: Well said bro,d beast doesn't deserve our precious time!
My sister it's ok. Pls don't mind those lazy rapist that women feeds, they don't worth ur precious time. They are nothing but internet rats.
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Swissfranc41: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
Got to love how people loooove dissociating from wahala:

Africans: The Chinese criminals are Nigerians!!!
Nigerians: Abeg abeg they are Biafrans! Ibos!
Igbos: Ta!!!! They are Anambraians!!!!
Anambraians: [Pariah towns/villages soon to be selected. Watch this space].

But see how sharply these Niggas will claim relationship with success stories outside Africa's shores.

Reminds me of the woolich Killings and how sharply Nigerians said the killers were british.

Are u guys this desperate that u claim to be Igbos now.nnenna ni kayode ne.

Muhehehe.

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Swissfranc41: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
Got to love how people loooove dissociating from wahala:

Africans: The Chinese criminals are Nigerians!!!
Nigerians: Abeg abeg they are Biafrans! Ibos!
Igbos: Ta!!!! They are Anambraians!!!!
Anambraians: [Pariah towns/villages soon to be selected. Watch this space].

But see how sharply these Niggas will claim relationship with success stories outside Africa's shores.

Reminds me of the woolich Killings and how sharply Nigerians said the killers were british.

Are u guys this desperate that u claim to be Igbos now.nnenna ko kayode ne.

Muhehehe.

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
onitshaigbo: Yes, our brothers may have smuggled drugs and have committed, but they are NOT bad people. They're just trying to support their families and give their children a better chance at life in this harsh, unforgiving, cruel world. Drug smuggling doesn't directly harm anyone. If it wasn't us Nigerians who smuggle them, it would be the Pakistanis, Filipinos, and even oyibos.

China has very harsh penalties for drug offences (including death), and this has caused the rewards for those that succeed to be very high. For someone like me, struggling in this corruption-stricken Nigeria, where the government is both apathetic and incompetent, to afford finer things like a BlackBerry or an iPad or a Range Rover will forever be out of my reach if I don't risk it.

I'm saving for my chance to hustle in China. I pray in Jesus' Name that I will be successful and that my family will have a brighter future because of I will do.

Thats where you are wrong. Drug smuggling definitely harms people directly. No need explaining because i'm sure your mind is made up.

1 Like

Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by Ruthy81(f): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2013
This crime is on all tribe, dont blame only ibos, yorubas too do 419 (yahoo boys) or fake wizkid etc, boko boys are there bombing everywhere!
Re: 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador by playmode(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2013
onitshaigbo: Yes, our brothers may have smuggled drugs and have committed, but they are NOT bad people. They're just trying to support their families and give their children a better chance at life in this harsh, unforgiving, cruel world. Drug smuggling doesn't directly harm anyone. If it wasn't us Nigerians who smuggle them, it would be the Pakistanis, Filipinos, and even oyibos.

[size=15pt]You are praying to Jesus to assist you in ruining other people's lives [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece / Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.