Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Something Intresting Aboutthe Mission "Hunter Killer"cod Modernwarfare3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Something Intresting Aboutthe Mission "Hunter Killer"cod Modernwarfare3 (979 Views)

Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics / Something Intresting About The Mission "Hunter Killer" Cod Modernwarfare3 / Best Mission Game Ever!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Intresting Aboutthe Mission "Hunter Killer"cod Modernwarfare3 by hunter21(m): 1:47am On Jul 09, 2013
The objective of the mission is
to infiltrate a russian
submarine and use its
weaponry(cruise missiles) on
the rest of the russian fleet off,
the east coast of the united states.
However, the mode of
infiltration was via scuba
diving with the aid of mini
underwater vehicles that had
mine detection sonar. My question is if such an
infiltration is possible in real
life without the submarines
sonar picking up sound
signature from the
approaching divers(delta operatives) and the mine
detection sonar they used?
If so what would be the
defensive action to be taken
by the submarine ? Would it be
to: 1.) send a counter team of
scuba divers to eliminate the
approaching delta team?
2.)is it possible to blow up the
delta team with a torpedo?
Your oppinion would be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Have An Android Psp / Does FIFA 14 Worth Downloading? / PS3 consoles For Sale (brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.