Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics (16086 Views)

FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey / My HD Gaming Experience(pics)...You can share yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2016
So before now I don't care about trophy hunting but seen a friend with over hundred platinum I took it upon my self to always get all trophy in any game I play
Currently I have 4 platinum

2 Shares

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2016
I rank less than a million in world ranking and less than 320 thousand in country (US)

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Trux, it's a good thing hunting trophies for freshers like you. It's fun when you have to pick up a game, and play it extensively to a point where there's nothing left to be played from it cos you've mined the whole trophy. That sense of awe that will fill you in is incredibly sweet and you're eager to jump to the next and next and next and therefore making trophy hunting your own job.
I've analysed all this thing and discovered that it eats up time, money, family and practically everything cos it's addiction when you look back at your last platinum and discover it was a month ago. This will make you start burning petrol unnecessarily when the light is off. Most times you find yourself straight to your hunting after work and stuffs like that.
If you are on loosed ends, then probably you've got all the time in the world but for a busy man, trophy hunting shouldn't be a major. All these whites that u see that rack up so much platinum have so much in common with these game creators or are working there then you find yourself competing with someone who's jobless.
I hunt trophies so bad in the past but I say now, F.U..C.K their platinum if I have to go through pains making the money I use to get these games and still go through pain trying to get a platinum, it's not worth it bro but it's just fun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2016
doomsdayII:
Trux, it's a good thing hunting trophies for freshers like you. It's fun when you have to pick up a game, and play it extensively to a point where there's nothing left to be played from it cos you've mined the whole trophy. That sense of awe that will fill you in is incredibly sweet and you're eager to jump to the next and next and next and therefore making trophy hunting your own job.
I've analysed all this thing and discovered that it eats up time, money, family and practically everything cos it's addiction when you look back at your last platinum and discover it was a month ago. This will make you start burning petrol unnecessarily when the light is off. Most times you find yourself straight to your hunting after work and stuffs like that.
If you are on loosed ends, then probably you've got all the time in the world but for a busy man, trophy hunting shouldn't be a major. All these whites that u see that rack up so much platinum have so much in common with these game creators or are working there then you find yourself competing with someone who's jobless.
I hunt trophies so bad in the past but I say now, F.U..C.K their platinum if I have to go through pains making the money I use to get these games and still go through pain trying to get a platinum, it's not worth it bro but it's just fun
Yeah I agree with you is time consuming but having said that I still believe is fun to complete a game and have all the available trophy I plan my time and I know where and how to stop I work 9hrs a day even Sundays
I don't rush to complete a game some games take me months to complete
Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Earned 3 bronse trophy in wolfenstein
The new other
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
trux:
Earned 3 bronse trophy in wolfenstein
The new other

Wolfenstein shouldn't take u long. One of the easiest games to plat except when you'll have to take on the boss on uber. I have just 19plats so far. Check it out on psn profiles (chux505).
What games have u platted so far or do u want me checking it out myself?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
doomsdayII:

Wolfenstein shouldn't take u long. One of the easiest games to plat except when you'll have to take on the boss on uber. I have just 19plats so far. Check it out on psn profiles (chux505).
What games have u platted so far or do u want me checking it out myself?
Wow that nice I have Plat on farcry4, crime and justice, beyond two souls and assassin's Creed syndicate
Have some backlog games that I need to plat like watch dog kill zone shadow fall Witcher 3 how long did u it take u to get that 19 plat?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
trux:

Wow that nice I have Plat on farcry4, crime and justice, beyond two souls and assassin's Creed syndicate
Have some backlog games that I need to plat like watch dog kill zone shadow fall Witcher 3 how long did u it take u to get that 19 plat?
My first plat was on Feb last year (resident evil 6). I do BTW 2-3 plats a month. You can check it out yourself and see. That's why I told u how much of everything it took from someone who's got 2-3 plats a month. My last plat was around Oct or Nov (medal of honor ps3).
Not that I don't want to plat again but I now choose when to and when not to. I'm currently working on platting the call of duty black ops 3. As much as far cry 4 is an easy game to plat, I decided not to plat it.
If u don't mind dropping your psn id so at least we can work out a few games together
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
doomsdayII:

My first plat was on Feb last year (resident evil 6). I do BTW 2-3 plats a month. You can check it out yourself and see. That's why I told u how much of everything it took from someone who's got 2-3 plats a month. My last plat was around Oct or Nov (medal of honor ps3).
Not that I don't want to plat again but I now choose when to and when not to. I'm currently working on platting the call of duty black ops 3. As much as far cry 4 is an easy game to plat, I decided not to plat it.
If u don't mind dropping your psn id so at least we can work out a few games together
OK that good my ID is Oyarebu
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
trux:

OK that good my ID is Oyarebu
Alright. Chux505
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
doomsdayII:

Alright. Chux505
OK thanks
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Earned 20 bronze 15 silver 1 gold in wolfenstein the new order working on platinum
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Earned my 5th platinum wolfenstain the new order

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2016
trux:
Earned my 5th platinum wolfenstain the new order
Nice feat. So what's next?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
doomsdayII:

Nice feat. So what's next?
I have witcher but I will try to complete my watch dog can you help me with some online trophy?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2016
trux:

I have witcher but I will try to complete my watch dog can you help me with some online trophy?
I don't have the watchdog again after I got d plat. Currently I have WWE2K16, GTA V, COD BLACK OPS III and FIFA 16.
I'm only interested in platting the wwe2k16 and call of duty
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by wolewolsz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
doomsdayII:

I don't have the watchdog again after I got d plat. Currently I have WWE2K16, GTA V, COD BLACK OPS III and FIFA 16.

Can I get ur gta V pls?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by doomsdayII(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
wolewolsz:

Can I get ur gta V pls?
Guy seriously I never play the game at all.
I'm hoping to start soon and not sure how I can b of help to u.
Heard so much about d game so I decided to try it out
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2016
doomsdayII:

OK thanks
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Earned my sixth platinum on grim fandango remastered

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Err...dimdim001, why are you hiding from this thread? Oh and BTW, I'll be adding y'all...
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by dimdim001(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:
Err...dimdim001, why are you hiding from this thread? Oh and BTW, I'll be adding y'all...

Hehe! I don't wanna intimidate any1 tongue I actually created a topic similar to this long ago
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
dimdim001:

Hehe! I don't wanna intimidate any1 tongue I actually created a topic similar to this long ago
Well, you've certainly added more trophies to your cap since that thread...Dey go fear you...
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by dimdim001(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Trux, r ur CDs physical or digital?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
dimdim001:
Trux, r ur CDs physical or digital?
digital coz of this exchange rate i wait till there is bonanza that when i get my games

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 5:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Earned my 7th platinum in heavy rain another great game from the makers of beyond two souls

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Trux why don't you join the trophy hunters community on ps4?

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2016
C505:
Trux why don't you join the trophy hunters community on ps4?
I don't know there's something like that will check it thanks

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2016
earned my 8th platimum trophy on the order 1886 pretty nice game and easy platinum

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2016
gosh!!! hate games with online trophy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Macrophage(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2016
Nice thread. I've got 19 plats. Plats are great but I choose my battles wisely. Lol. I try as much as possible to play do a first play through without looking at the trophy list. Not always possible though. I generally love trophies, not just plats.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
From my last post I have gotten 4 plats Makin it 12 currently farming my 13th plat on Witcher 3 have only 3 trophy remain I don't rush games so it takes me longer time to complete a game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. / Fifa 20 Ppsspp Iso File – Psp Fifa 20 Free Download 2020 / Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.