Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? (1117 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Language For Numerical Analysis & Scientific Computation? / Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? / Is Java The Right Programming Language For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2008
Hello ppl, i'v been wondering which of all d programming language is d easiest of all programming languages. Though to my understanding, i think JAVA is d easiest. So, i will really appreciate it if contributions are made. Plz support ur answers wit sites were materials can b obtained n d pre-requisites. Tnx
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by aphoe(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2008
every programming language has its won difficult/easy points. but i think VB/QBASIC family are the easiest. remember that BASIC programming was invented as an easy means of teaching students the rudiments of FORTRAN in the 1960s.

And Uncle Bill (Gates) adapted the idea and modified it to produce QBASIC. his reason for this was that if programming could be made easier for people, then there will be more people programming. that has been one of the main objectives of VB family. ie to give people an easy way of writing codes. and thats one of the reasons VB has the highest number of coders in the world today

(1) (Reply)

Nacoss Mouau Website! / What's The Difference Between Php Echo() And Php Print()? / Abeg O,help Me With Dis VB.NET Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.