Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? (2479 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Language For Numerical Analysis & Scientific Computation? / Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? / Is Java The Right Programming Language For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2008
Hello ppl, i'v been wondering which of all d programming language is d easiest of all programming languages. Though to my understanding, i think JAVA is d easiest. So, i will really appreciate it if contributions are made. Plz support ur answers wit sites were materials can b obtained n d pre-requisites. Tnx
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by Bossman(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2008
No programming language is easy. They all require the same thought process in general. However, of the object oriented languages, Java may be the easiest to get a grasp of. especially when compared to C++. I will caution you though, to not go into programming in a particular language because you think it's easy. Bottom line, if you do not have what it takes to learn programming, you will have a difficult time with ANY programming language.

As for resources, no reason to rehash what has been posted here way too many times. Google for whatever you may be interested in.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2008
Alright then, if u were to advise me as a friend to study programming, where will u advise me to start frm? and why?
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by davidt(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2008
I'd say anyone should start learning programming by learning Python.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by davidt(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2008
As to why I would suggest Python. Python is a powerful object-oriented programming language with really simple syntax. It therefore goes a long way in illustrating programming concepts which run through most languages in an easy to understand way. Python is sufficiently powerful and useful on its own for various sorts of applications but if one decides to learn any other programming language after thoroughly understanding Python syntax and concepts, the person in question would find the learning process easier due to his previous knowledge of Python. That has been my experience.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by javadevil: 3:26pm On May 19, 2008
Java is a good place to start
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2008
@Javadevil. Anytin dat i shld knw b4 entering d JAVA WORLD? and plz which compiler wil u recommend? bcuz most of d compilers i have downloadd are not working on my system. Expectin ur reply. smiley
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2008
@Javadevil. Anytin dat i shld knw b4 entering d JAVA WORLD? and plz which compiler wil u recommend? bcuz most of d compilers i have downloadd are not working on my system. Expectin ur reply. smiley
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by tboy1(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2008
I've got this e-book Sams' Teach Yourself Java 2 in 21 Days I think it would be very helpful. If you're interested let me knw and i'll send it to your email tonight.

Go to goggle and type: "Compiler " you should get all the information you need.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2008
@tboy1, i will really appreciate it alot. Here, u can send it to dis email, zland4ps@yahoo.Com. And plz, which compiler will b best 2 use. Tnx
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2008
@tboy1, will b expectin d e-books. Tnx
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by sbucareer(f): 11:09pm On May 19, 2008

Dude, if you find it difficult to learn any main line stream programming language why don't you learn [url=http://cs.senecac.on.ca/~albert.pang/ios100/doscmd.html#external]MS-DOS[/url], use MS editor called debug or Editor just type edit or debug at MS-Console.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2008
@sbucareer. Wat does ms dos do? A litl explanation, if u dnt mind. Tnx
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by ujuslims(f): 8:50am On May 20, 2008
@ zland4ps
please, did you get the Sams' Teach Yourself Java 2 in 21 Days book from tboy1 yet?
if you did, could you spare me a forward to my box, I'd appreciate. It's ujuslims@gmail.com
cheers, I think Java is a friendly way to start
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by lalaboi(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2008
i started with pascal! its the easiest¬ its a structured programming language! meaning u have to do things in certain ways.

if u can understand pascal it will ease understanding java!

seriously! dnt start with java. u will get lost!
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by tboy1(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2008
ujuslims and zland4ps

You've got mail
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by logica(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2008
most easy and understandable language for beginners? that has to be PIDGIN. you simply use ur mic to tell the computer what to do in pidgin english, and voila! it figures it out.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zizou4me: 1:39pm On May 20, 2008
i think u should start java guy.i hav abag full of books for you.reach me babasasworld@yahoo.com.(08035745927)
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2008
@tboy1, tnx alot guy, i gt ur email, though i havnt read it yet, tnx alot.
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2008
tnx to all those who have contributed winkmore opinions are needed. tnx 2 all
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by pak: 8:06pm On May 25, 2008
well aside basic (that has practically lost relevance) and visual basic (that market women now use)

the easiest should be PHP , even dummies can learn it wink
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by Bblak(f): 4:20pm On May 27, 2008
@tboy1

I will appreciate if the book can be sent to me too.Thanks
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by Bossman(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2008
This book that folks are requesting is freely available. Just download the thing yourself. It's out-dated (at least this one) and it's definitely NOT one of the best books out there.

http://medialab.di.unipi.it/doc/tyjava.pdf

Bblak:

@tboy1

I will appreciate if the book can be sent to me too.My addy is biola288@yahoo.com.Thanks

Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2008
smiley check out this sites, it shuld be of little help 2 u.

http://www.btebook.com/%7B709E74D8-FA49-4347-BCF0-29700EA35A06%7D.htm
http://www.onlinecomputerbooks.com/free-c++-books.php
http://www.mindview.net/Books/DownloadSites

im also a learner myself grin
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by topssy(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2008
Ah
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by zland4ps(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2008
@topssy, y d AH na :s? Evry1 is a learner:d
Re: Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? by joekayode: 9:30pm On May 28, 2008
Let us get out to another and test something like Python/or Django

se ya coditating

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Regular Expression: / C# School Timetable Generator / Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.