Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Need An Urgent Answer From My Fellow Nairalanders Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need An Urgent Answer From My Fellow Nairalanders Please (425 Views)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. / Post Utme Past Question N Answer From 2005 Till Date / Who Is The New Minister Of Education In Nigeria: Urgent Answer Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Urgent Answer From My Fellow Nairalanders Please by Seralph(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello all. I really need an answer to this. My sister, went for unizik as her 1st choice of course and she got 188. The course she offered for is banking&finance but unizik cut off for it is 200. My question is, now that unizik has stated their cut off for mgt.science to be 200 and 180 for arts and education. Can she still purchase the post utme form? She wants to change to either the art or education. Is their any hope for her? Is it possible for her to write her postutme in education? Need an urgent answer pls
Re: Need An Urgent Answer From My Fellow Nairalanders Please by Ugokings4luv(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2013
I graduated from unizik,their admision is very tuff.let her go 2 admision office they wil update her.
Re: Need An Urgent Answer From My Fellow Nairalanders Please by dopeJemi: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2013
she shouLd av bought d change of course form EarLier, I think it has expired.. She shouLd av changed 2 an educationaL course den when she gets admitted she can den change back 2 d course she prefers... I think its too Late nau 4 her 2 change, she shouLd pray dat d cut off mark 4 banking and finance is 180

(1) (Reply)

Free Accomodation For All Enugu State Post Utme Aspirants / Master Degree On Any Economics Field / Boko Haram Crisis Not As Worst As Nigerian Universities Admission – Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.