Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (29928 Views)

I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! / Would You Still Be Nigerian If: / You Know You Are An Americanized Nigerian If You Now Say: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by trekkie: 3:51am On Jul 12, 2013
guys keep 'em coming. please! funny things yet so true grin

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2013
Lauren London instead of Ogugua

Dollarland instead of Nairaland

Zuckerberg instead of Seun Osewa

Bre.ast instead of bosom

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 12, 2013
^^^ shocked quit the boobani talk angry
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 12, 2013
taro root, instead of coco yam,
Yuca, instead cassava,
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Larry page, instead of seun osewa.

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by AbuMikey(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2013
CFCfan: Abraham Lincoln instead of Buhari.

Kim Kardashian instead of Tonto Dikeh

Amber Rose instead of Vanneni
You dey look for wahala ooo
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by AbuMikey(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2013
ighoosagie: McDonald instead of Oya basira.
IYA

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Freiburger(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2013
barbecue instead of suya. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by trekkie: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2013
kid instead of pikin

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by ITbomb(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2013
McDonalds instead of Mr. Biggs

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Afam4eva(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2013
CFCfan:
"Flavor flav" instead of "Flavour Nabania"
LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by fujirice: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na so una take derail my guy thread? E no go better for una!
Make I add my own shaa....
Salad instead of Abacha!

3 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Alishachris: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
LMAO
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Most of the words there are British words, save for cookies, sneakers, soccer, cop, fries, and gas. undecided undecided

Westernised is more like it. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Di.ck Cheney instead of Amu Cheney
Yo momma instead of your mama

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Sike(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello subs. wink
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fraudster- Yahoo Yahoo

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by rhames(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
on SUV instaed of jeep you are wrong. SUV is sports utility vehicle used to describe all 4x4 vehicles. Jeep is an automobile brand that produces SUV's only such as the Cherokee. That is why most SUV's are described as Jeep. You don fail exam for that one sir.

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
looool!! I still say Apollo though...ain't nobody got time for conjunctivitis grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123: Lol grin grin

But I do the opposite. I say the Nigerian words. For example I say box instead of suitcase
embarassed

You are still Oyinbo

The Nigerian way na Port-manto

8 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by delors(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
'To go' instead of 'take away'
'Chequing' instead of 'savings account'
'mean' instead of 'wicked'
'debit/interac' insead of 'ATM card'

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Joshcoli(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
ighoosagie: no go use laugh kill me Abeg I dey drive now

Which motor?

6 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by ikwerreguy1: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Girlfriend instead of babe
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
dayokanu:

You are still Oyinbo

Lmaooo!

U don say!
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by kcjazz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Woraa instead of Water

Compuraa instead of Computer

Movie instead of film

Fart instead of Mess

Tip instead bribe tongue

4 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=14pt]Tap that bootay instead of Nyansh that girl[/size]

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
dayokanu:

You are still Oyinbo

Idowuogbo:
Lmaooo!

U don say!

embarassed tongue

Its not my fault
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by armyofone(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
funny grin grin

ooo instead of 000

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by delors(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella: looool!! I still say Apollo though...ain't nobody got time for conjunctivitis grin grin
I tire o...conjunctivitis is way too long...before a stammerer finishes pronouncing it, jambite go don graduate for Nigerian school... grin Spelling it self na wahala

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by NEROSKY(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Paraffin instead of kerosene... Thread bookmarked, incase i enter USA

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by delors(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Joshcoli:

Which motor?
BMX grin grin
Re: You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=14pt]"Underaged girl" instead of "my smallie"[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Precious Gemstones / Photos Of The Day / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.