Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex (1848 Views)

How I Actualized My Project Of $15,000 Trading Forex, Prove Attached. / I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by austino2018: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
I am a corp member,still in service,i am thinking of wat to invest moni on,because i dont want to look 4 job after service,can some1 advice me,if u can still mak moni on forex n how?
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by nairafx: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
u can make money, but u should ready to lose as many times as possible b4 gaining. U will lose for months or years. When u gather experience through research, trial and error, u will later start gaining. ok?
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by beconx: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2013
if you really
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by guyefe(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2013
yes you can stil make money,money mangt very important.that is the key to be a successful trader.you can email me if you want any further help- rickyefe@yahoo.com
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by austino2018: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
guyefe: please can u send me details,or d dos n d dont of wat i can do to be a successful trader yes you can stil make money,money mangt very important.that is the key to be a successful trader.you can email me if you want any further help- rickyefe@yahoo.com
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by Oohrhii(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
If you want to make money trading financials.. there are only two ways..

- Thorough dedication
- Serious Reading.

Its not a get rich quick scheme, so don't base your hope on it.

Get a mentor, some one with a proven record.. Not those that uses robots or automated softwares. Get in touch with a real chartist, or fundamentalist. Dont fool yourself. Trading financials is a hard work.Harder than what you had to go thru for 4 yrs to get your certificate. So prepare yourself, and with your determination you would succeed.
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by bosun11(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
beconx: if you really want to invest in forex and play safe, you can let someone with lots of experience trade for you and he or she could guarantee you a minimum of 10 percent ROI.. it could be more and your capital is not affected.. i have my money in forex but i dont trade.. My friend who has been trading for about 6years now just asked me to open a forex account and fund my account also... i pay him monthly for trading for me...
so you can get someone who has lots of experience trading forex and deal with him and at the same time, you can still be trading but with little money. say 100 usd.. so you also can build yoursef gradually..

Nice1 bro.could u reach me @b.dharmyola@gmail.com.need ur link as rgads that.thanks
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by temmytayur(f): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
@beconx can i get a full informatn on hw to invest in forex witout direct transactn email me @tymakings@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by temmytayur(f): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
beconx am xpectng ur mail o tymakings@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by oluwatomiwa(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
You can make money from FOREX if you good knowledge of trading techniques.I will advise you not to trade if you have less than $1,000. You can reach the professional trader on ajayismartoo@yahoo.com
Re: Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex by seyeoyagbile(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
good day everyone, i have an offer to introduce to us. something that could bring tremendous returns in the nearest future and should encourage us as seasoned investors.
COMMERCIAL BUILDING AT KUDIRAT ABIOLA WAY.
a six flat commercial building along kudirat abiola way, ikeja. it is suitable for offices, warehousing, etc.with a large parking space which can take up to 20cars per time.
DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE: C of O
PRICE:N120m

Aside this offer, my company has other opportunities for you to invest in real estate.you could be a shop owner, a land owner, etc with a relatively small amount of money.