Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) (18088 Views)

How I Actualized My Project Of $15,000 Trading Forex, Prove Attached. / Can U Still Make Money Trading Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by ehvez(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2014
I opened a forex demo account to learn how to trade and with my self made strategy I made 15000dollars trading 10 times in three days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by jafeni: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
happy for u if u wanna share d site.....share d site and lecture us,but if u r a scam God of ebola will visit u...........

5 Likes

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by ehvez(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
jafeni: happy for u if u wanna share d site.....share d site and lecture us,but if u r a scam God of ebola will visit u...........
lol you are funny o I just started trading am also a learner I only uploaded it so we can share strategies

1 Like

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by AWODCHEMIST(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Can you pls share your experience........
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Rocice(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi guys,I'm interested in forex trading,
Pls share a few knowledge about it?
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by praisecity(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls can u give d site for dat forexdemo trading. Tanks
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by bedfordng(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
good for you.guess you made use of huge lots size because from your dashboard,i saw a demo deposit of 100k and if you don't use huge lots size you won't make such profit.this is a sign of no emotion because its demo.no learner/beginner who wish to be a professional forex trader would want to make such kind of mistake by starting off demo with huge lots size because its the beginning of failure.advice would be to start trading demo like you are trading live with principles and discipline,not trading like you want to make riches overnight like it depicts on your dashboard

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by fxstory(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
ehvez: I opened a forex demo account to learn how to trade and with my self made strategy I made 15000dollars trading 10 times in three days
thought you made it on your live account.start a live account and see if you will smell that amount in a month like you did with the demo.you traded with no emotion attached.starting demo with the wrong mindset,carry on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by rexosazy: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2014
Bro my personal advice for you is to wake from your illusion that you have made money in FX because you demotraded. No doubt, demotrading is good for one who really wants to get acquainted with how the FX market works but don't dwell on it for long.You will learn bad habit of money management if you continue demotrading. Truth be told u may not have $100k real money which is about 16M naira to start trading. Even if you do, there is every tendency that you may not invest that much for a start. To profer solution to this, I advice you invest atleast 100 dollars real money and go live. But if don't have that much, you can get real money bonus from my broker XM worth $30. Just by validating your account as a new client, XM automatically gives you $30 and you can withdraw this anytime with no hidden condition.A couple of people I have been able to double this $30 within the space two weeks and also withdrawn. You don't have anything to lose by doing this. I am interested in your success bro. Check it out bro:

New Incentives: Validate Your A/c, Get $30 instant bonus From XM

No forex broker does it better than XM! Forex trading is getting easier with XM!
XM offers its clients multiple additional incentives to start trading and keep on trading, starting
with a $30 no deposit bonus. In other words, we give you $30 worth of credit just for opening your first Real Account, allowing you to test our products and services by starting to trade with no investment and no risk.

No deposit required
Automatically credited to your account
All profits earned can be withdrawn
Available to all new clients
No hidden terms

WHAT IS THE NO DEPOSIT BONUS

The $30 no deposit bonus allows traders to test our superior execution in a real trading environment with no investment risk. When you claim your bonus, the amount will be credited to your account instantly to be used for trading. Any profits made can also be later withdrawn.

WHO CAN CLAIM THIS

This promotion is available to all traders opening an XM Real Account for the first time.There is a 30-day limit from the date of opening your account in which time you must claim the bonus before it is rendered unavailable.

HOW TO GET IT

To claim the Bonus you need to follow a few simple steps:

Open a Real Account(Note the default 'account type' is micro. Modify the 'account type' to standard account-use a lot size of 0.01)

http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/afs/come.php?id=62&cid=17050&ctgid=17&atype=1

Provide the relevant identification documents to validate your account (if you have not already done so)

Click the button to Claim your Bonus

Complete the SMS verification process by following
the on-screen instructions

1 Like

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by mywealth1: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
You can make that in your demo but it also requires a lot of discipline for you to make that in your real live account.

Well i'm a successful trader. This account is less than a month.

1 Like

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by kelvindfxguru: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
All New Traders should visit www.babypips dot com they have tons of information for newbies.

1 Like

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Moneyb: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
It is possible to even make more than that on a daily basis but it will depend on 2 things which are :

Your capital and the trading software you are using especially the likes of the ones being sold at http://products.marketsgain.net/ which can give

you signals that will even achieve more then the result you re showing.
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Adebaba1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
ehvez:
I opened a forex demo account to learn how to trade and with my self made strategy I made 15000dollars trading 10 times in three days
hakym aw far dat GSD, ur number isn't going through
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by ehvez(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Adebaba1:

hakym aw far dat GSD, ur number isn't going through
post ur number
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Adebaba1(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2014
ehvez:
post ur number
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Kennyfancy(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2014
rexosazy:
Bro my personal advice for you is to wake from your illusion that you have made money in FX because you demotraded. No doubt, demotrading is good for one who really wants to get acquainted with how the FX market works but don't dwell on it for long.You will learn bad habit of money management if you continue demotrading. Truth be told u may not have $100k real money which is about 16M naira to start trading. Even if you do, there is every tendency that you may not invest that much for a start. To profer solution to this, I advice you invest atleast 100 dollars real money and go live. But if don't have that much, you can get real money bonus from my broker XM worth $30. Just by validating your account as a new client, XM automatically gives you $30 and you can withdraw this anytime with no hidden condition.A couple of people I have been able to double this $30 within the space two weeks and also withdrawn. You don't have anything to lose by doing this. I am interested in your success bro. Check it out bro:

New Incentives: Validate Your A/c, Get $30 instant bonus From XM

No forex broker does it better than XM! Forex trading is getting easier with XM!
XM offers its clients multiple additional incentives to start trading and keep on trading, starting
with a $30 no deposit bonus. In other words, we give you $30 worth of credit just for opening your first Real Account, allowing you to test our products and services by starting to trade with no investment and no risk.

No deposit required
Automatically credited to your account
All profits earned can be withdrawn
Available to all new clients
No hidden terms

WHAT IS THE NO DEPOSIT BONUS

The $30 no deposit bonus allows traders to test our superior execution in a real trading environment with no investment risk. When you claim your bonus, the amount will be credited to your account instantly to be used for trading. Any profits made can also be later withdrawn.

WHO CAN CLAIM THIS

This promotion is available to all traders opening an XM Real Account for the first time.There is a 30-day limit from the date of opening your account in which time you must claim the bonus before it is rendered unavailable.

HOW TO GET IT

To claim the Bonus you need to follow a few simple steps:

Open a Real Account(Note the default 'account type' is micro. Modify the 'account type' to standard account-use a lot size of 0.01)

http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/afs/come.php?id=62&cid=17050&ctgid=17&atype=1

Provide the relevant identification documents to validate your account (if you have not already done so)

Click the button to Claim your Bonus

Complete the SMS verification process by following
the on-screen instructions

pls can DAT company trade for me.. I want to invest with them pls
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by fxstory(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kennyfancy:
there is no way they can trade for you because they are brokers
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by fxstory(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kennyfancy:
there is no way they can trade for you because they are forex brokers...
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Kennyfancy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
fxstory:
there is no way they can trade for you because they are forex brokers...
so pls hlp ur guy with legit company that cn trade for me
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by coolscott(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kennyfancy:

Try these guys: www.facebook.com/myforexsolution
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Register for my FX ALERT wch is 75% guaranteed. A trial will convince you
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Moneyb: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Kennyfancy:

If you need a good company that can trade for you go to http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/. They are better and probably the best in africa with good track records.
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Moneyb: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2014
Kennyfancy:

Try this pple http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/

My 10kobo advice
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by fxstory(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kennyfancy:
my advice would be to learn it even if it takes time.but if you want people to trade for you, there are social trading platform like etoro, zulutrader etc where you copy peoples trade and use it for your trade.they can trade for you.provided you have the money to copy any pro trader.social trading is mostly done by those who really don't want to bother themself trading.
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Futureinvestors(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by bettercreature(m): 1:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Forex is a state sponsored scam
Each country has her own forex website
Stay away from it. The Op should Update us soon as he is able to withdraw the money
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Yosuregames: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
bettercreature:
Forex is a state sponsored scam
Each country has her own forex website
Stay away from it. The Op should Update us soon as he is able to withdraw the money
It's obvious you are either ignorant or one of the 95% who has lost from forex.

2 Likes

Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by Nnpccourtcase: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I want to let you know that InstaForex is giving $500 non deposit bonus.

If you want register, register through my link:

https://www.instaforex.com/no_deposit_bonus?x=LAPEP

Wish you every success my friends.
Re: I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) by rolams(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Wow! ETH is a bomb! Super moves all day. Care to earn more? I have a gist for you.

Earn and trade on zb.com one of the leading Cryptocurrency exchange!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government To Sell N5,000 Savings Bond To Public / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.