Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff (27143 Views)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by nzechu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
The University of Benin invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following Academic and Non Academic Staff positions below:

ACADEMIC POSITIONS

Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to enable the programmes take of

1. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE

A. Department of Business Administration

Professor/Associate professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II/Assistant Lecturer.

Areas of Specialization: Human Resources Management,Entrepreneurship,Marketing

B. Department of Banking and Finance

• Professor/Associate professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II

Areas of Specialization: Actuarial Sciences, Insurance

C. Department of Accounting

• Professor/Associate professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II

Areas of Specialization: Forensic Accounting, Taxation

2. FACULTY OF EDUCATION

A. Department of Educational Studies & Management
• Professor/Associate professor/ Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II

Areas of Specialization: library & Information Science, Early Childhood Education

3. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES

A. Department of Mathematics
• Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II Assistant Lecturer/Graduate Assistant

Areas of Specialization: Statistics

4. SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES

A. Department of Radiography
• Professor/Associate professor/ Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant

Areas of Specialization: Medical Physics, Radiation Physics, Radiobiology, Medical Imaging, Radiology, Radiation protection, Clinical Oncology

B. Department of Physiotherapy
• Professor/Associate professor/ Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II Assistant Lecturer.

Areas of Specialization: Orthopaedics/Trauma Physiotherapy, Neurology Physiotherapy, Paediatric Physiotherapy, Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy, Electrotherapy in Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy
Exercise Therapy/Ergonomic Physiology

5. FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE

A. Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
• Professor/Associate professor/ Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II Assistant Lecturer.

Areas of Specialization:
Veterinary Anatomy
Veterinary Biochemistry
Veterinary Physiology
Veterinary Pharmacology
Veterinary Parasitology
Veterinary Microbiology
Veterinary Pathology (including Virology)
Veterinary Surgery
Veterinary Theriogenology
Veterinary Public Health
Veterinary Medicine (including Aquatic and wildlife Medicine)

6. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
• Professor/Associate professor/ Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.

Areas of Specialization:
Architecture
Estate Management
Quantity Surveying
Geo-Informatics

7. FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES

A. Department of Environmental Management and Toxicology
Professor/Associate professor/ Senior Lecturer/Lecturer I/II Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.

Areas of Specialization:
Toxicology
Ecology
Genetics
Biotechnology
Safety
Waste Management
Pollution Bioremediation
Resource Management

QUALIFICATIONS
Professor - Ph.D. with not less than 15 years of teaching /research experience

Associate Professor - Ph.D. with not less than 12 years of teaching /research experience

Senior Lecturer- Ph.D with not less than 8 years teaching /research experience

Lecturer I and II- PhD. with not less than 4 years teaching /research experience

Assistant Lecturer - M.Sc. and B.Sc. BA. First Class or Second Class Upper Division with not less than 2 years of teaching /research experience

Graduate Assistant - B.Sc/BA First Class or Second Class (Upper Division).

Non academic staff
1. Director of Physical Planning
2. Director of Audit
3. Director of Health Services
4. Deputy Director of Works
5. Deputy Bursar
6. Deputy Director of Physical Planning

Application Closing Date
15th August, 2013

Method of Application
Each applicant should submit with their application fifteen (15) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and credentials highlighting among others the following:

(a) Full Names
(b) Place and Date of Birth
(c) Home Address
(d) Contact Address
(e) Nationality
(f) Marital Status
(g) Number andAges of Children (ifany)
(h) Institutions attended with Dates
(I) Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
U) Working Experience
(k) Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
(I) Extra Curricular Activities
(m) Referees (3)

Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referees report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.

All applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelope marked "ACADEMIC POSITION" or "NON•ACADEMIC POSITION" as the case may be, to reach the:

Office of the Registrar.
University of Benin,
P.M.B. 1154, Benin City,
Nigeria.

Note: Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.

for more pls visit

http://jobsandscholars..com/2013/07/university-of-benin-academic-nonacademic-vacancies.html
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Mozehh: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
ok
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
isokai!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by DICKtator: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by LOUDmedia(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
wink
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Odunharry(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
ok na...job seekers no time..
Tanx mod 4 front page...
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by idowuswap: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
yes
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Emmysteve(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Working experience[b]Working experience[/b]Working experience[b][/b]
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by mozinta: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
idowuswap: yes

guy,u don dey skip o!
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Lilimax(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
My Alma-mata smiley
Great Uniben.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Wendyslim(f): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
I no get long legs oooo but make I try.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Gifted4all(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
When will fresh graduate ever get a good job in 9ja.everytym experience .as if who nor work go get experience

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok. I'll pass the information.
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Joe50(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
This experience thing is getting out of hand. How can someone who has not gotten job before have experience angry
No wander this country is not moving forward, even in the politics is same, old rulers keep coming back to rule again. Where is the leader of tomorrow when old and experienced same people keep getting the said job angry angry

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Joe50(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
This experience thing is getting out of hand. How can someone who has not gotten job before have experience angry
No wander this country is not moving forward, even in the politics is same, old rulers keep coming back to leader again. Where is the leader of tomorrow when old and experienced same people keep getting the said job angry angry
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by gen2briz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
@op, is the information not complete ni?
If yes pls complete it and if no, is that why i should visit your blog.
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by hotswagg12: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thanks mod for the info
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Djbaka(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok.. Lemme aPply na! Abi wetin be ma work sef!
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by alphaconde(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
We need jobs for fresh graduates that's all
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by 2B1ASK1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]We need jobs for fresh graduates that's all
YOU NO SEE WHERE THEY SAY THEY NEED GRADUATE TRAINEE?
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by soledadd: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Scam! Uniben and their pranks. In 2009 when i was doing my masters there, they advertised just like this, many people applied. Though i did not apply but most of my colleagues did. They were waiting for them to fix date for test and interwiew, they never did. After some months they secretly shortlisted the names of those they have employed. I am not like trying to discourage anybody but i know uniben used to have corupt system, even in their admission. I still feel that things may not still be the same now. Good luck to the job seeker!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by esosa4real(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Broda its the same ooh, i just laffed when i saw this because the last info i heard is that they have gotten Names and applicants for this position......Sorry 2 be blunt but, They nor go give u employment o, nor bother!>>>>Nigerians future is connect, connect, connections...such a shame!!!
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
I regect the offer even if I get it free. Uniben ke. God forbid. Edo ppl plz apply and kill una selves

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by niyimat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
15 copies of your c.v jesus christ!!!! when will this nigerian institutions wake up from their slumber and know that we are in the computer age? some will even be asking for 45 copies of curriculum vitae!, what a load of hard copies. A new method of impoverishing already unemployed people. serius and organised institution this days will only require you to send copies of your credential to their email address, and not sending a large heavy load of parcel through post. i guess its a way of keepng the already dead post offices in bussiness.'

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by abbeybanks(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gifted4all: When will fresh graduate ever get a good job in 9ja.everytym experience .as if who nor work go get experience

/II Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by abbeybanks(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
alpha conde: We need jobs for fresh graduates that's all

/II Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Iriruaga100(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Scam!Uniben dnt have faculty of veterinary med n faculty of environmental science n dy dnt hv plans to creat any.If u are nt a bini person,do nt apply.
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
uniben rocks
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by nijanigga: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
They should say university of cultism is recruiting ...
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Appliedmaths(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Make una clear road make all bonafide greatest mathematics students rejoice...# Hand don touch dem finally. I'll miss those sacked lecturers sha..*hehehehe* And if u no d bini or @ least EDO pesin, no jxt try apply 4 dat job oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. / Should Primary School Education Be Added To A CV? / Am I Spending Lavishly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.