Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff (27124 Views)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Appliedmaths(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga: They should say university of cultism is recruiting ...

O!-man calm down, na only uniben those kind ppl dey? * which skul u go sef ?
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by nijanigga: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Ask the elders, they will tell you that blood sucking cultism started in UniBen.The rest are just trying to copy or be like that of UniBen.
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by nijanigga: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

This appliedmaths guy .Let me ask you a simple question;
If vectors u and v are in inner product space V.When do we say that u and v are orthogonal? Abi you get first class from a private university too?
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by godsony: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Make una clear road make all bonafide greatest mathematics students rejoice...# Hand don touch dem finally. I'll miss those sacked lecturers sha..*hehehehe* And if u no d bini or @ least EDO pesin, no jxt try apply 4 dat job oooo.

Anythng wrong with that? Hypocrites! When igbo come uniben with
Their tribalism no one complained.past vc nwanze flood uniben with
Him village people and destroyed uniben reputation. BINIS are d
Most accommodating people in nigeria!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by Appliedmaths(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga:
Ask the elders, they will tell you that blood sucking cultism started in UniBen.They rest are just trying to copy or be like that of UniBen.
How about U.I( ibadan), AAU( ekpoma) and d rest of 'em. Truth is the whole polity is corrupt, so don't finger point one as if that's d only one at fault. Most of these confra units originated from d west ( nt going into details) b4 e reach bini. And 4d other guy wey dey ask me question wey him teacher nor sabi, I hail oooo. Mr criticiser/scholar. As we no get money go private uni nko? Wetin make we do nah?
Re: University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff by stephano100(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga:
Ask the elders, they will tell you that blood sucking cultism started in UniBen.They rest are just trying to copy or be like that of UniBen.
o boi u dull o...whre u get ur facts frm,u b real "oteh".....pple lyk u suppose dey assylum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc / Am I Spending Lavishly ? / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.