Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe (1330 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by fingard02k(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
President Robert Mugabe is no stranger to
homophobia. Or racism. Or genocide. He once referred
to himself as "Hitler-tenfold", albeit as a somewhat
ironic response to accusations from the western
press. He likes a laugh too, he's quite fun for a despot.
He's like a playful mega Hitler.
Last Friday, kicking off his election campaign with the
launch of the Zanu-PF manifesto, and in front of a
crowd of thousands of supporters in the township of
Harare Highfield, Mugabe launched into a tirade
against homosexuality which was both nuanced and
hilarious. Chuckling throughout, he threatened to jail
gay and lesbian couples who fail to conceive any
offspring.
"I should like to shut them up in some room and see if
they get pregnant," he said, "if they don't then its jail
because they have claimed they can have children.
So, to that kind of rot, we say no, no, no, no!"
It's unclear exactly what he was laughing at. Say
what you will about him, Mugabe is a man who
usually follows through on his threats. So, either he's
consciously slipped into self-parody, or he's laughing
because he's actually going to do it and the thought
of it tickles him.
Given the ridiculousness of some of his previous
homophobic statements, gay men "behave worse
than dogs and pigs" and the "gay world goes against
nature" for example, it would be easy to assume it's
the former. Although, given his proclivity for killing en
masse and imprisoning homosexuals, it's probably
safer to assume something nearer the latter.
Apparently using himself as his own warm-up act,
Mugabe went on to attack gay marriage and
attempts by the West to make them lighten up a bit
about it. He dared lesbians who assume the role of
the husband in their relationships to prove that they
were indeed 'men': "Women are also engaged in this
vile activity.
We have some claiming to be men but what is it that
makes you a man? Show us your manhood; you want
to make other women your wives and you the
husband? Well, that is madness, we refuse to accept
that." Madness would be right.
But maybe we should give President Mugabe the
benefit of the doubt.
Maybe he's just demonstrating an awe-inspiring
commitment to self parody, a long-term project
which has resulted in "desperate hyperinflation, a
drop in male life expectancy from 62 in 1990 to 44
today, widespread cholera, and desperate
malnutrition," all leading up to this moment when
he's going to confess it was all a big joke.
Maybe we should just sit tight and wait for the
punchline. After all, after all the good he's done for
Zimbabwe, he probably deserves it.

Source: http://m.naij.com/news/39632.html
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by immortalvoices(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
*in sura voice* KILL THEM ALL

Gay has no place in africa
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
For the first time in my life,i'm given kudos to Despot Robert Mugabe. I'm in total support of this policy. Lock the gays in one room, give them three months to conceive if they couldn't ,cut-off their joystick or send them to sulad.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Joyfullyme: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mugabe you have our support
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Ymodulus: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
This is seriously ridiculous. Am not a gay.

There is a need to understand that, this people have the right to do whatsoever with their lives. There is a need to understand that they are adult and understand fully what they do. also there is a need for we to distinguish appropriately between public laws and private laws.

Beside lest not forget that the issue of gay been right or wrong is subjective and not objective.

Why i am against Mugabe/anti-gay supporters on this issue.

1. The problem of most African countries is population. Example Nigerian as a country have over 150MILLION population, in which roughly 120MILLION are living in ABSOLUTE POVERTY. Truth be told, the rich cant feed all the poor neither can the government help or establish any program to aid them ALL. The only solution is to reduce the population.

My proposal is the need to reduce the Nigerian population by a 120million. This will go a long way in helping this country as a whole. Imagine a Nigeria of 30 million starting all over again, with unlimited boundaries of natural resources?

How difficult is this?
Killing this people(120 million Nigerians) is as easy as reciting ABCD. This why we have got nuclear bombs.

Now in relation to the topic, Mugabe asking Gays to give birth (if this is possible) will lead to an increase in population and decrease in Zimbabwe's ECONOMY as a whole
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Ymodulus: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
chidindufrank: For the first time in my life,i'm given kudos to Despot Robert Mugabe. I'm in total support of this policy. Lock the gays in one room, give them three months to conceive if they couldn't ,cut-off their joystick or send them to sulad.
This is wrong and inhuman. my friend Gays have their right. and Africans should learn to respect it. what they do is their business and not yours.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Obiora4life: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
When did having kids become priority? If you want to deal with Gay issues, deal with the CORE issues and not having baby. Children hunger and even hunger is general is becoming a global concern, Africa is overpopulated now and Zimbabwe for all I know is already populated, they should be discussing of depopulation - Asia is doing it, Europe has always been doing it, America is encouraging it now, Africa is the only one frowning on it.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ymodulus:
This is wrong and inhuman. my friend Gays have their right. and Africans should learn to respect it. what they do is their business and not yours.
Are you one of them?
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Robert Mugabe. You have a new fan cool
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ymodulus: This is seriously ridiculous. Am not a gay.

There is a need to understand that, this people have the right to do whatsoever with their lives. There is a need to understand that they are adult and understand fully what they do. also there is a need for we to distinguish appropriately between public laws and private laws.

Beside lest not forget that the issue of gay been right or wrong is subjective and not objective.

1. The problem of most African countries is population. Example Nigerian as a country have over 150MILLION population, in which roughly 120MILLION are living in ABSOLUTE POVERTY. Truth be told, the rich cant feed all the poor neither can the government help or establish any program to aid them ALL. The only solution is to reduce the population.

My proposal is the need to reduce the Nigerian population by a 120million. This will go a long way in helping this country as a whole. Imagine a Nigeria of 30 million starting all over again, with unlimited boundaries of natural resources?

How difficult is this?
Killing this people(120 million Nigerians) is as easy as reciting ABCD. This why we have got nuclear bombs.

Now in relation to the topic, Mugabe asking Gays to give birth (if this is possible) will lead to an increase in population and decrease in Zimbabwe's ECONOMY as a whole
Ultra gay
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Boom bye bye fe di batty bwai dem

KILL DEM ALL!!!

Sai Mugabe!!!
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Tolexander: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kamanda: Boom bye bye fe di batty bwai dem

KILL DEM ALL!!!

Sai Mugabe!!!
this Mugabe na real comedian!

He would shut them in a room and made them impregnate themselves? Hilarious mehn!

I guess his mentality for marriage is for procration from what he is been saying.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ymodulus:
I don't really think so. Gays are like thiefs,they don't mean well for humanity. They are doing what Bible,Koran,Hindu,Buddha and traditional religions(Pagan)sees as abomination. We can't allow such thing to take root in Africa.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by stevecantrell: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
The man is simply saying ALL GAYS MUST GO TO JAIL.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by HezronLorraine(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
Not again.just not another gay-themed thread,while others are still trying to recover from the one on FP.another one surfaces.
Seems anything gay sells nowadays for NLders.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by jideflash(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
sharrap dere, gay lover

How difficult is this?

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by mrman2(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2013
fingard02k: Last Friday, kicking off his election campaign with the launch of the Zanu-PF manifesto, and in front of a
crowd of thousands of supporters in the township of Harare Highfield Source: http://m.naij.com/news/39632.html
Ooops! I thought i saw erectioon. :-XDamn! I need to take this eye issue serious.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2013
steve_cantrell: The man is simply saying ALL GAYS MUST GO TO JAIL.
Gbam! Gays must go to jail, we don't need m gays in africa.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Every heterosexual couple who can't have a child should be jailed too. And any girl (and the guy involved) found conceiving out of wedlock should be jailed too. These aren't "natural".

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by stonemind(f): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2013

How difficult is this?

you are a foo1
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by mankand(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
For years I have always respect this man after Gadaffi.

Go on Mugabe, you have our support. This is Africa gays have no place in our land. Bleep gays Bleep lesbianism, I do not care and you all got to he'll or relocate to your gays stricken America.

I am proudly African. No one tell us how we live or run our lives gays can all go to hell
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by makahlj2: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm not gay, but this is just stupid. Next time, he will decide to lock the childless heterosexual couples and jail them if they are unable to conceive. Seriously, this guy is insane.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by panafrican(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
aahhaahhah !!!! grin
Many will be upset again against the man they refer to as a dictator.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Obliged To Have Baby Or Face Jail-mugabe by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
The Creator's Word against homosexualityis even more powerful in an Old Testament prescription for those who engage in that activity.
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them" (Lev. 20:13).

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was [fitting]" (Rom. 1:26-27).

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African President Blasted For "Catching Cruise" On National TV / BREAKING NEWS: US Military Kill World Deadliest Terrorist Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi / Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.