Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? (1503 Views)

Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? / Where Is M M M (i Mean D If I Nyash U Crooner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bingbagbo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
A friend of mine went to sleep with another man's wife
and whilst on the process, the husband knocked at the door. My friend in a rush jumped through the window without his clothes, but with his car keys. He drove home, but i am just wondering if the police could have arrested him for not wearing anything to drive,. Thank you very much cool
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by dubem3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Erm...em... I really give a direct answer to this. I guess it becomes wrong just at the point where people or someone else are/is subjected to the absurd view of your privates. Did you read that story of two young people arrested for leaving the blinds open while being intimate in the privacy of their room (though not a naija setting)...But then you're bin gbagbo and you're just a clown. This didn't happen and you know it.
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by Lagusta(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
if I were to be a policeman, I would've arrested him for impersonating an animal, insult to vision acquity and being a nuisance to himself!!!!!!
grin angry grin angry
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bunmioguns(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Lagusta: if I were to be a policeman, I would've arrested him for impersonating an animal, insult to vision acquity and being a nuisance to himself!!!!!!
grin angry grin angry
You got me there,I was about to say it too...
grin grin grin
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bingbagbo(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bunmioguns(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2016
bingbagbo:

grin

Good evening bro.... Longest time
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bingbagbo(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
bunmioguns:

Good evening bro.... Longest time

Yes oo charley.... What's up with you
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bunmioguns(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
bingbagbo:

Yes oo charley.... What's up with you

doing great.. whats your new facebook name

wanna need your assistance
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bingbagbo(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2016
bunmioguns:

doing great.. whats your new facebook name

wanna need your assistance

+233 0500007207

Wassup me
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by 19naia(m): 12:16am On May 09, 2016
Anybody contributing answers to this question is liable to be questioned by the police for aiding and abetting criminal acts of Adultery. grin
Its best to use your wisdom wisely for questions such as how to get police to arrest corrupt police officers and politicians.
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bingbagbo(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2016
19naia:
Anybody contributing answers to this question is liable to be questioned by the police for aiding and abetting criminal acts of Adultery. grin
Its best to use your wisdom wisely for questions such as how to get police to arrest corrupt police officers and politicians.

Lol
Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bunmioguns(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2016
bingbagbo:

+233 0500007207

Wassup me

thanks.. gonna message you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? by bingbagbo(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2016
bunmioguns:

thanks.. gonna message you

Alright bro

(1) (Reply)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Letest Bbc News / Photo:liberian Soldiers Attack Ebola Slum For Resisting Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.