Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? (907 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Delta Most Luxurious Hotel Hosts Jay Z, Kanye West On Independence Day(pics) / Please Is It An Offence To Drive Naked, I Mean Without Any Clothes On In 9JA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by myners007: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2013
Nigeria will mark her 53rd Aniversary on Tuesday October 1st 2013. It is now a common practice for people especially the youth to wear green clothes to celebrate Nigeria freedom from Brittanic rule. I was moved to buy green clothing stuff for myself,my wife and my little baby boy. i cant wait for Tuesday to come so that my family can display the green clothes to celebrate Independence. What would you wear on that day to show the world that Nigerians re united in love.
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by prof800(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2013
No. Is it by force?
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by Eebrahym(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2013
myners007 :
What would you wear on that day to show the world that Nigerians re united in love.
Green pant grin
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by Annie2gud(f): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2013
I'll just pretend like i'm an OGRE...i ll pour Green paint on my Body and borrow vaseline from yuzedo....so that i will look slimey.wetin i want Celebrate..when just few Days Ago,An Hungry Police inspector,Arrested my one Pack of indomie hungry Man size.
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by Annie2gud(f): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2013
I'll just pretend like i'm an OGRE...i ll pour Green paint on my Body and borrow vaseline from yuzedo....so that i will look slimey.wetin i want Celebrate..when just few Days Ago,An Hungry Police inspector,Arrested my one Pack of indomie hungry Man size.i nor know the crime wey my indomie commit.
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by Emmyk(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2013
No. I wont!
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by Krasid(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2013
[size=24pt]NO[/size]
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by Damojo: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
I have been wearing green and white attire every Oct 1st for the past 8yrs. I bliv in Nigeria and the nation has been favourable to me, I can't but always celebrate her.

For this year, I already bought a pair of green polo top, white linen pants and green G-shock.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by myners007: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Damojo: I have been wearing green and white attire every Oct 1st for the past 8yrs. I bliv in Nigeria and the nation has been favourable to me, I can't but always celebrate her.

For this year, I already bought a pair of green polo top, white linen pants and green G-shock.

God bless Nigeria!
God will bless you for not letting Nigeria down. We all must contribute to build this nation because Nigeria is our extended family
Re: Will You Wear Green Clothes On Independence Day? by myners007: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Krasid: [size=24pt]NO[/size]
He who is not proud of where he comes from is not fit to live

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is Encouraging Nudity? / Opinion Needed:which Will U Go For?? / You Have Any Challenge In Your Relationship? Talk To Dr. Dick Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.