Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? (691 Views)

Open Plea To Mods And Supermods In Romance Section / What Boosts Your Creativity More: Breaking Rules Or Enforcing Them? / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? by tomakint: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
I still don't get it, Nairaland celebrated 1,000,000th members recently and it was hurray galore here, however I have discovered that if the real numbers of members were to be captured, I doubt if Nairaland members will be up to 700,000, there have been too many defaulters on Rule 19 which states; Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out. I am cocck sure the Mods and SuperMods are fully aware of these defaulters amidst us, who must 'register' at all cost the moment they are banned and yet the Mods are looking elsewhere! Nairaland has come to stay no doubt, but these pests are not really helping the cause of this esteemed forum, defaulters should be perennially banned, because most times these set of defaulters are almost guilty of the whole rules of Nairaland! They can even go as far as creating tens of monikers and the question is for what? Seun, SuperMods and Mods do something drastic to these PESTS!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? by gramci: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
This rule is flagrantly abused
Re: Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? by tomakint: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
gramci: This rule is flagrantly abused
My brother I tire o, some cannot even be humble enough to serve out their bans honourably but will go as far as creating series of monikers only to start violating the same rules they were earlier banned from! Unfortunately, the Mods are aware of these discrepancies undecided
Re: Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
It has always been enforced. Do you really think I'll tell you who and who has been banned for going around a primary ban?

Old and new accounts alike that were created for the purpose of going around a ban (spambot bans excluded) are rendered useless.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? by tomakint: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
sexkillz: It has always been enforced. Do you really think I'll tell you who and who has been banned for going around a primary ban?

Old and new accounts alike that were created for the purpose of going around a ban (spambot bans excluded) are rendered useless.

Of course, I don't expect you to reveal them but if their other monikers are rendered useless that's cool to know! It should be one handle to a nairalander! Good job bro!

(1) (Reply)

Check Yourself With Your Corresponding Month Of Birth. ITS REAL (I Am January) / Facebook Is Down!!! / People That Blindly Agree To Other Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.