Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

People That Blindly Agree To Other Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People That Blindly Agree To Other Opinion (691 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People That Blindly Agree To Other Opinion by mumumugu(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2013
A few friends and I were discussing and another friend of mine (not me this time!) brought up elections. This friend and I came to a mutual agreement on our view regarding our best candidate for election regarding our best candidate for election.
Another friend then asked, ", do you guys really prefer xxxxxx for election ?
I responded first to this question with "Yeah. I personally wouldn't mind,am not saying he is the best but for now,there is no better candidate ".

He responded with "You know what , you have a point, he is better than the rest ", and so he agreed.

Later that same day, he was with a group of people discusing the same issue. This time he said he prefeered another candidate.

So lets recap: Friend and I make mutual opinion, another friend joins the conversation in disagreement, I merely state my opinion and he changes his with no challenge. Only to change few minutes later

Do you have frieends that go with popular opinion?how do you deal with it?

(1) (Reply)

Aluu4: Never Before Seen Pics Of Chiadika, Iloyd, Tekena & Ugonna / Snow In Egypt For The First Time In 100 Years / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.