Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fake Yvonne Nelson On Facebook Scamming People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Yvonne Nelson On Facebook Scamming People (744 Views)

10 Hottest Photos Of Yvonne Nelson On Instagram / Tonto Dike Insults Yvonne Nelson On Twitter, Calls Her V***ina A Canal / Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Yvonne Nelson On Facebook Scamming People by expertman(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Every one beware of this Fake Yvonne Nelson Fb I.d Telling People That she want To auction Ladies For Her New Movie that They Need to Call his Manager to get Form. Imediately i ask him for the Managers number he sent it to me instantly via Pm and i reply that I knew the Real Yvonne Nelson and his Manager In Kumasi. Instantly the Guy Block Me 4rm Viewing/commenting on His wall posts. Kindly rebroadcast This and Save a Soul 4rm getting scam. Cos lots of ladies and men have comment to show interest about 200 comments
Re: Fake Yvonne Nelson On Facebook Scamming People by oubi: 5:46am On Jul 10, 2013
OP do you have problem differentiating genders

(1) (Reply)

Viewer Discretion Advised: 6-man Gang Arrested In Imo For Ritual Murders / "Put Your Mouth Where God Puts It"- Archbishop Replies Chris Okotie *catholics / Chris Brown And Rihanna Ready To Hook-up Again? [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.