Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (362671 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
flawless911: Download Link for GTA: Vice City: http://android.mob.org/game/grand_theft_auto_vice_city.html

Download D APK first den download d cache files.. Extract d content of d cache file to: sdcard/android/obb

ENJOY!!!!!
can we have a kind hearted fellow who will explain how to go about the installing expecially the ceche step by step. . . Anyone? A newbie here

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ostatomilola: can we have a kind hearted fellow who will explain how to go about the installing expecially the ceche step by step. . . Anyone? A newbie here
ask your qestions, but first download androzip from play store.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ENGRPERFECT: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Graviton: Fairly used?

dont BE DAFT, HW USED PHONE GO BE 97K AND U SO HIM ( MENTION SLOT.. HISSSSSS angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ariy(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2013
does it have GPS not A-GPS?
that is what I want to know unlike P3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 1:41am On Jul 19, 2013
directonpc: 35k=f7 35k=e3. E3 has latest mTk chipset. F7 has a very old 1. Tecno can do better and still be affordable.
why don't dis fela rest n stop following SUPER TECNO fans like internet flies up n down, nna lekwa o!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Sommy47: 1:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Jazzythedon: Dis fone na rubbish ... I hissed d first day i saw d fone because of da screen well i prefer D5 to dis L3
guy stickto wat u no D5 isn't 3G, runs on icecream sanwitch, lower ROM lower RAM, lower processor, n few other features, only screen size is bigger than dat of L3. I compared them in the store where I bought my sisster's own. No de deceive pple here oo.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by otosket: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2013
lekkie073: syncing contacts from bb is rather impossible from my own thinking since the two fones are not using the same operating software
Thanks bro. Any help on how I can sync contacts from my laptop?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ademony(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg o! Can anybody pls explain how I can root this L3 device?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kenbubble(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2013
Plz all tecno user, am a music producer and i want 2 produce beat with my own phone, somebody should download cubase,nuendo or flstudio and know wheather it works in tecno l3 or p3.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by masterrjarm: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Lstar4real: i downloaded pes apk +data on 4shared ectracted wid b1 bt wen i installed n open it ..it says licence verificatn failed pls wat wil i do? m i gna download another one pr what?
hw many kb 4 d game?...nd he many mb 4 d data?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kenbubble(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2013
Kenbubble: Plz all tecno user, am a music producer and i want 2 produce beat with my own phone, somebody should download cubase,nuendo or flstudio and know wheather it works in tecno l3 or p3.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Damlesky(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Has anyone tried using gborus's 'one click root'. I no get laptop I for try am, the guy got something to offer.
https://www.nairaland.com/1342101/root-android-phone-one-click

here is the download link

http://www.4shared.com/file/41RBnaDm/OneClickRoot.html
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2013
ENGR.PERFECT:

dont BE DAFT, HW USED PHONE GO BE 97K AND U SO HIM ( MENTION SLOT.. HISSSSSS angry angry angry angry angry angry
na who be dis one?. Better go learn how to spell and punctuate before you dey tell person about "being daft"
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2013
ademony: Abeg o! Can anybody pls explain how I can root this L3 device?
.....You can easily root this phone by downloading ''z4root,poot,and ministro library 2''....note:you must use ''z4root'' because the chipset is not from qualcom....so ''poot and ministro'' can not do the job alone....Google ''z4root'' to download:i dont think its available in the playstore...i hope this helps.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ENGRPERFECT: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
.....You can easily root this phone by downloading ''z4root,poot,and ministro library 2''....note:you must use ''z4root'' because the chipset is not from qualcom....so ''poot and ministro'' can not do the job alone....Google ''z4root'' to download:i dont think its available in the playstore...i hope this helps.

[b][/b]HOW CAN I ROOT N3 AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROOTING?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Vickhov(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2013
herrlekan: I bought this phone today at computer village and this are my observations:

1, it is bulky because of the battery
2, it is very fast Internet wise
3, the flashlight is better than p3
4, you can only set one ringtone for the two sims
5, it comes with 4 GB ROM: 1 gb for applications, 2 gb for data storage and 1 gb for the stock rom
6, the display is not as good as p3
7,the earpiece looks inferior
8, I played asphalt 6 which comes preinstalled,it was very fast no lag at all.
9, the ram is 512 with 400+ available for user.
10, it has video call from dialer interface.

Pls how much was it sold for you as at when you bought yours at computer village?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Damlesky(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:

Is there anyway of rooting this fone without actually using a laptop
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
ENGR.PERFECT:

[b][/b]HOW CAN I ROOT N3 AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROOTING?
...you can root tecno n3 with only poot and ministro library 2,its cheapset vendor is qualcom......rooting benfit is unlimited:you can gain full control on your phone...such as increasing the ram,internal storage and even processing speed..among others.....but note that once you have rooted your phone,tecno has no problem with you again concerning the warranty,because you have completely changed the system,and this voids warranty....Good luck rooting your phone brocheesy
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2013
otosket: Hi all, I'm new here but really impressed with a lot of d posts from folks here. Just got d L3 and I think it's a cool fone. Certainly great for its price. However, I can't sync contacts from my laptop and BB to d fone. Can anyone help out? Tnx.

Download IntouchApp on your BB and on your Tecno. Then sign up and sync your contacts on both phones. The thing go happen like magic
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2013
Damlesky:

Is there anyway of rooting this fone without actually using a laptop
These applications do not require you using a laptop,all you have to do is download poot from google,and ministro library 2 from playstore and z4root from google....launch d z4root,it will ask if you want a permanent root,or temporal root:depend on u...after clicking on one,let it load till the end,now go and launch poot,this app works wit ministro library 2,so u will b asked 2 update library,which you will have to do...after updating d phone should restart,and if it does not,remove the battery and restart it urself,then go back to poot,u will see sumtin like:get superuser,root checker and press to poot,if somur phone has been rooted......//////Note:THIS IS HOW I ROOTED MY OWN TECNO L3/////........
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
These applications do not require you using a laptop,all you have to do is download poot from google,and ministro library 2 from playstore and z4root from google....launch d z4root,it will ask if you want a permanent root,or temporal root:depend on u...after clicking on one,let it load till the end,now go and launch poot,this app works wit ministro library 2,so u will b asked 2 update library,which you will have to do...after updating d phone should restart,and if it does not,remove the battery and restart it urself,then go back to poot,u will see sumtin like:get superuser,root checker and press to poot,if somur phone has been rooted......//////Note:THIS IS HOW I ROOTED MY OWN TECNO L3/////........
referenced for future purpose
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2013
bodee:
pls I dont get it.Pls I just want to know if typing/messaging on L3 is cool,is the touch screen responding fast?
thanks

yes
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Damlesky(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2013
These applications do not require you using a laptop,all you have to do is download poot from google,and ministro library 2 fromplaystore and z4root from google....launch d z4root,it will ask if you want a permanent root,or temporal root:depend on u...after clicking on one,let it load till the end,now go and launchpoot,this app works wit ministro library 2,so u will b asked 2 updatelibrary,which you will have to do...after updating d phone shouldrestart,and if it does not,remove the battery and restart it
Thanks man!!!!!! I didnt get ur last message though am i too download the super user, root checker and press to poot sorry if am disturbing...am a newbie. thanks
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2013
ninja4life:
wats d price and where can i buy it.tanks
they sell this phone thirteen to fourteen thousand
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
gboru: ask your qestions, but first download androzip from play store.
i have downloaded it,pls continue ur tutorial
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
aia99: nice one bro try Fifa 2012 let see the way it will look like
works without lag xcpt for d field glitch
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
Cool.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by duality(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Does this phone have a good PDF reader? Can I conveniently read documents on it?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ostatomilola: i have downloaded it,pls continue ur tutorial
instal the APk.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by luckshine: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
pls can I use this method to root tecno p3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kenbubble: Plz all tecno user, am a music producer and i want 2 produce beat with my own phone, somebody should download cubase,nuendo or flstudio and know wheather it works in tecno l3 or p3.
U'll not achive half of wat u intend to do with ur talent on a mobile be it Samsung Galaxy S4 or dis Tecno.
Get a PC and enjoy full potentials on FL Studio. I downloaded a plugins of abt 2GB and other high data demanding files for FL Studio.
Believe u me, mobile sound productions is not a starting point.... Get a pc!!!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lekkie073(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
yes, u can download dat on google play
duality: Does this phone have a good PDF reader? Can I conveniently read documents on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58