Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (362272 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Wazzaowner(m): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Just bought d L3. d screen aren't encouraging. @ all... real smaller Dan MI former P3.. but d ba3tri. is d bomb
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by kokoboy11(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2013
the display is very poor, It is 2D. My advice is that u stick to your D5.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lilhenry(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2013
pls dude when Is tecno going to start using bbm get wait to laugh bb user's
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Wazzaowner: Just bought d L3. d screen aren't encouraging. @ all... real smaller Dan MI former P3.. but d ba3tri. is d bomb
###lie,d screen are d same
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 4:55am On Jul 20, 2013
lilhenry: pls dude when Is tecno going to start using bbm get wait to laugh bb user's
B4 September ends.
B4 d end of North America's summer. And september is d end of d summer.
Sunil Lalvani, managing director of blackberry confirmed it on IBM live interview yesterday.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Paschal007:

sorry bro I got none.

@fahad z4root doesn't work o. it just slowed down my system. had to uninstall it. will poot and ministro root it?
Z4root works alongside poot and ministro library 2,for l3..##re-read d instruction wella##..bt for p3 and n3 poot and ministro library 2 alone can do the job
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by kokoboy11(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
Z4root works alongside poot and ministro library 2,for l3..##re-read d instruction wella##..bt for p3 and n3 poot and ministro library 2 alone can do the job

pls after downloading the apps, does it requires internet access to root?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Ba3 100% fully charged
7hrs on Edge ...no 3G applied.

Still got 70% available
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:

it doesn't work oh.. Ministro library has been updated and it can't handle l3's Dependencies
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2013
kokoboy11: the display is very poor, It is 2D. My advice is that u stick to your D5.
Stop trying to be smart. What do you know about 2D and 3D? What do you even know about phones or technology in general? The worst phone I have even seen is D5. D5 is full of bugs, can't even play games with force closing. So crapy. I have 106HD games. N3 plays 80% of it while D5 play just 25%. D5 has the worst battery ever. Not even 3G, not smooth and has poor internal memory. D5's nickname is 'Force close or not supported ". What is wrong with the screen? Do you even know about QVGA, HVGA and WVGA? They stated HVGA and you expect the phone to turn to WVGA because of game? Screen doesn't count for 2D or 3D. 2D and 3D is about graphics not physical look.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by kokoboy11(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
.....You can easily root this phone by downloading ''z4root,poot,and ministro library 2''....note:you must use ''z4root'' because the chipset is not from qualcom....so ''poot and ministro'' can not do the job alone....Google ''z4root'' to download:i dont think its available in the playstore...i hope this helps.

pls what version of Z4root are we going to download?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2013
kokoboy11: the display is very poor, It is 2D. My advice is that u stick to your D5.
What do you mean by the display is 2D?
Bros you don't know what you are saying!
You obviously know nothing about screen display.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by kokoboy11(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Mafia4life: Stop trying to be smart. What do you know about 2D and 3D? What do you even know about phones or technology in general? The worst phone I have even seen is D5. D5 is full of bugs, can't even play games with force closing. So crapy. I have 106HD games. N3 plays 80% of it while D5 play just 25%. D5 has the worst battery ever. Not even 3G, not smooth and has poor internal memory. D5's nickname is 'Force close or not supported ". What is wrong with the screen? Do you even know about QVGA, HVGA and WVGA? They stated HVGA and you expect the phone to turn to WVGA because of game? Screen doesn't count for 2D or 3D. 2D and 3D is about graphics not physical look.

Mate! the fone runs on a lite version of jellybean so the texture quality, size is reduced. It lacks the HD display u feel on D5 and Q1. I wonder what u know abt VGA.

Better still its a nice device, but not my type.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by kokoboy11(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2013
OCTAVO:
What do you mean by the display is 2D?
Bros you don't know what you are saying!
You obviously know nothing about screen display.

browse through d hiddens files of the fone and you'll see a folder 'ConvertedTo2D'. The image texture is reduced for compatibility issues.

They might release something like L5 with better display (still HVGA) and i'm sure you will buy it. Wise up!

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2013
pls i want to know if this phone has adobe flash support coz n3 does not
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2013
1month old tecno n3 for sale @10k..call me on 08178056585 if interested..
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by otosket: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Chizak24:

Download IntouchApp on your BB and on your Tecno. Then sign up and sync your contacts on both phones. The thing go happen like magic
Thanx sir! Will giv it a try and get back to you.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by solid3(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2013
[size=18pt]How do I root this machine?[/size]
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Abeg pple wey don dey use dis phone, how mangageable can u say d ba3 lyf is? Manageable 4 games nd videos or a total error? I knw we cant av it all on a 14k phone, bt still, is it manageable?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mui4love(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2013
PLS DOS IT HAVE JAVA
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2013
L3 is just fine and it will serve you just right.
i had to discard my samsung galaxy s duos to maintain L3.
i was using the samsung phone alongside N3 and discovered that while the samsung phone
lags and freezes n3 does not even when i run the same number of apps on both.
My L3 runs smoothly and fast too.

the battery is an interesting factor for my fondness for the phone.
it lasts all day despite heavy usage by downloading movies and apps and multitasking without plugging in
a charger.

the lows for me however are,
1. its heavy
2. longer charging time
3. dull display
4. the pre installed asphalt6 isnt playing.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lekkie073(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Abeg pple wey don dey use dis phone, how mangageable can u say d ba3 lyf is? Manageable 4 games nd videos or a total error? I knw we cant av it all on a 14k phone, bt still, is it manageable?
very manageable in relation to its cost. no phone with the same cost as TL3 can do what TL3 does
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2013
Funny enough!! I have both N3 and L3, I did there bench marks and both gave display density of 160ppi but N3 display is better....
May be na screen guard cause am on...
Somebody should remove his and give d house d result cos I don't want to remove my own o
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by otosket: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Chizak24:

Download IntouchApp on your BB and on your Tecno. Then sign up and sync your contacts on both phones. The thing go happen like magic
I've done it! It happened like magic! Just like u said it would! Thanx a million! Knowledge is power o! Tnx again. Love this forum!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Please bros and sire has anyone tried skype video calling on it, your response and take on it will be highly appreciated.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
gboru: instal the APk.
i have done that. . . Pls can u give me d full tutorial at once, i wil b glad if u can, thanks.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by symbian123(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
slikcipher:
it doesn't work oh.. Ministro library has been updated and it can't handle l3's Dependencies

Well said bro..I also noticed this when trying to root mine......Waiting to see if there are other procedures online....Tried Z4root...not working... sad
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dykecosby: Mhen I saw d phone ds evening, a female frnd of mine bought @Onitsha Emeka Offor Plaza for 17k, being a lady nah! Really heavier dan my n3 wt a stainlez steel back cover. Rilly tempted to go buy it, buh again am stickin wt ma n3 4 now ds tecno pple don dey confuze pipo, how many phones I want change to?
when I saw the phone in a show glass yesterday, I thought my eyes were seeing double so I search google and here I am its real. I just bought P3 in may and this is now tempting now. All this there 3 3 no go kill us. They're releasing new phones almost every 2weeks. Ahaha
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Like seriously , in ur opinion, in wat order wd u place P3, N3 and L3 displays?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by emmanuel1588(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls how can i root my techno l3... Pls i need help...
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Paschal007: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
can you give me the link where you got yours?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Odunharry(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
a friend of mine got hers 4 12500 at westminister along apapa oshodi expressway..trinity,olodi apapa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.