Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal (17809 Views)

Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / INCREDIBLE: Rivers Lawmaker Who Battered Others Now Claim To Be Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by oddy4real(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Hon Chidi Llyod Can lie!!!

18 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by kstyle2(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2013
N yet we do not hav pple 2 represnt us in d olympics wen it coms 2 evnts lyk sumo wrestlin,fencin,boxing.these guyz r jst wastin their talent.if dis is d man dat wore white in d video while plankin dat oda dude,he can eat his heart out.jst watch...som women wil wear wrappers n den sing in front of d hospital dat their son has done no wrong.evn nda drillin no reach lyk dis

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by honestivo(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2013
This what hapen when u dnt alow d people to choose their leader all these lawmakers were impose on rivers people,90% of these lawmakers r thugs. They were all impose on rivers people by d governor so he Amechi is ripin wat he sow.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by visalo: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeria is full of dramatic people. Thesame Chidi who was seen on the video planking people up and down is now pretendiing sleeping on the hospital bed crying fowl where there is none. Infact police should go there and arrest him. He attempted to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
I tot they said dat loyd was severely wounded. Bt dats does nt look like dat was wounded. Wetin rivers wan turn to? Ameachi shud beta settle his dispute oo
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Amaechi and his crew spearheaded by Dis-Honourabld Chidi Lloyd the planker wil nt survive this time, they cudnt even fake an injury well, Chidi claims to be injured in d fracas yet his white garment is stil very clean without a dint of blood...wat a bunch of liars and propagandists they are....amaechi you are in for big trouble. Arrogant and rascal governor...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by LEvuls(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2013
wetin fit Amuechi
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by nikkyshyne(f): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Was it not Chidi Lloyd that was shown in the video, planking a fellow member with a stick looking like the mace? How come he is now playing victim?
Infact enh...These small boys are amazing me undecided
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ogb5(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2013
visalo: Nigeria is full of dramatic people. Thesame Chidi who was seen on the video planking people up and down is now pretendiing sleeping on the hospital bed crying fowl where there is none. Infact police should go there and arrest him. He attempted to commit suicide

See as vex dey make you yarn opata.
De guy won commit suicide or the guy almost murder people
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Alex77: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2013
You were rescued by the Governor.
You heard they are sitting with a fake mace.
You went back to carry the fake mace.
You got beaten up again?

Let me put on my thinking cap before I cross-examine you.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2013
You nearly killed your colleague with a Mace, now you're seeking Nigerians help... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2013
visalo: Nigeria is full of dramatic people. Thesame Chidi who was seen on the video planking people up and down is now pretendiing sleeping on the hospital bed crying fowl where there is none. Infact police should go there and arrest him. He attempted to commit suicide

Murder, not suicide.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ogb5(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2013
oddy4real: Hon Chidi Llyod Can lie!!!

he was caught in the act this time, just because the video came out we can judge for ourselves what transpired.
Imagine if there were no videos of the incident, everyone would have been calling Llyod the victim, not knowing he is the aggressor. Bunch of idiots

6 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by obowunmi(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2013
This guy in white was the one trying to break someone's skull. Why is he laying on the bed? What exactly is this wicked man tired from?
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ogb5(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2013
obowunmi: This guy in white was the one trying to break someone's skull. Why is he laying on the bed? What exactly is this wicked man tired from?

The guy needs the drip to recover the energy used in swinging the mace around and cracking the skulls of his colleagues.
Hope he runs into a sharp doctor who can put something nice in that drip to but him into a long sleep

BTW, someone need to change the title of this thread. Its helping to spread lies

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Godpickin: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Am so full of digust for chidi
Lloyd, every1 in d world has seen d video of d attack he carried out y'day. Y should he lie, at wat point was he attacked? D blood on d floor of d hospital is as a result of d drip he went to take, yet he was batterd and his white up n down wasnt stained wit one single drop of blood. Y is he acting d victim here? How can use d Mace as heavy as it's to plum ur fellow human being like he's d devil? I have always said it dat ameachi is a tout n would remain one...all dose supporting him I hope u have seen it urselves.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Y'all should calm down.
He's just taking intravenous 'drip' to make up for the energy he lost while planking that dude yesterday.as we can see,he hasn't even changed clothes.so he must have been very tired after the brouhaha he went straight to refill his energy tank.

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Chubhie: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Watched the way this chidi was hitting someone with the intention of killing. em too plank that guy gan. Gobe is when the whole nation watches you live in 5D planking a fellow honorable while you latter make lame attempts to fake victim.

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2013
hisxlency: Physical combat is no longer the true way of resolving conflicts, but through intellectual brainstorming in the court of law.
U dey spark grammar, guy!
Me, I've started preparin 2 jump in2 Naija politiks cos dat's where d money & action is.
As a house of assembly member, I must dismember like 7 members wit house mase.
On graduation 2 NASS, I gor break 16 honourable members head (FaCROOK inclusive grin )m
Then come see me 4 senate naa, me & dat Otikpo guy gor dey throw knuckles 5 times a month grin
But on a serious note, "na person papa dem use mase take plank him head like dat?
Meehhn, I luv naija politics grin
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Ijawboi(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg who carry this mace?

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by cecegorz(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Was it not Chidi Lloyd that was shown in the video, planking a fellow member with a stick looking like the mace? How come he is now playing victim?
You go fear personal report nah.
See his response "so we went back and I took the mace where they were sitting, then I sustained injury as a result of the violence by Michael Chinda and Evans Bipi.”
He did not say what he did with the mace, God bless the video camera guy that shot the whole scene.
The video showed him clubbing his fellow 'honorable' with the massive mace, with blood flowing freely from the dude's gashed head.
You will even wonder if this guy was a wood hewer before he became an 'honorable' going by the way he used both hands to smash his colleagues's head.
Honestly, i don't have any pity for these guys that can do anything for free money. They are all touts and compulsive liars!

3 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Chubhie: Watched the way this chidi was hitting someone with the intention of killing. em too plank that guy gan. Gobe is when the whole nation watches you live in 5D planking a fellow honorable while you latter make lame attempts to fake victim.
D guy no soji, him tink say na typewriter age witout internet & television naim we still dey, he nor gor even fit act home video sef grin
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2013
Why was that mace in the house?
Is it that such violence is usually expected?
Is it the property of the state house of assembly? And why?
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by obowunmi(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeria is being led by cultists.

No hoPe for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Can someone tell the fool that we have seen the video

1 Like

Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ugoezeik(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2013
gunuvi: What is wrong with our leaders? A whole Hon Llyod can't even fake an injured man well. From the picture, everyone will know he just removed his cap and lie on that hospital bed just to snap the picture. Have anyone ever seen a cap beside an injured man in an hospital?
Pls try fake well well next time.
Okay na, you want us well meaning Nigerians to come to your aid? Did I hear you say that? Do you think we well meaning Nigerians care about any of you? No we don't no more as you people don't care a bit about us.
Enjoy your loot and also enjoy the pain. Time will tell sha in the country.
seconded. No mind them, dem want nig to pray for him eh?
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ugoezeik(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2013
We need path 2 of dis movie pls as una no tell me wen una start, pls either u rewind it or release d path 2 shap shap! Can't wait
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ugoezeik(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2013
gunuvi: What is wrong with our leaders? A whole Hon Llyod can't even fake an injured man well. From the picture, everyone will know he just removed his cap and lie on that hospital bed just to snap the picture. Have anyone ever seen a cap beside an injured man in an hospital?
Pls try fake well well next time.
Okay na, you want us well meaning Nigerians to come to your aid? Did I hear you say that? Do you think we well meaning Nigerians care about any of you? No we don't no more as you people don't care a bit about us.
Enjoy your loot and also enjoy the pain. Time will tell sha in the country.
seconded. No mind them, dem want nig to pray for him eh?
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by AbuMikey(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2013
So funny!
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by akpomeme(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2013
This gangsta can lie sha. We don see your video and we know we battered who. Ameachi is a rascal sha, I will give it to him ...
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by misterh(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
This guy deserves to be shot on the kneecap. Who does he think he's deceiving? You nearly killed a fellow member and you are here playing the victim. Just watched the video and i was surprised at the level of chaos.
Re: Battered Rivers Lawmaker Recounts Ordeal by ldpele(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2013
what a shame!!! this dude is a disagrace to ahoys n rivers state at large

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Niger Bridge May Collapse Sooner Than Envisaged” / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt / Ben Bruce Congratulates Seyi Makinde, Oyo PDP Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.