Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? (6342 Views)

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up / Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
I have been a great fan for the last five years of my life, and I am a bit confused here, Is this what Ellen looks like without make up? Can this picture be real?

SOURCE: http://www.faithkel.com/2013/07/exposed-view-ellen-degeneres-us.html

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by selena(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
This guy<*coughs*>sorry,woman could pass for a man without makeup..

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by gluv01(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Is a lie! I'm a great fan, I even watched her video this morning. She is not fat, and doesn't look that way.
That's some one else..I've seen her on several private videos without make up.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by gluv01(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
selena: This guy<*coughs*>sorry,woman could pass for a man without makeup..

Yep..she's gay
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
gluv01:

Yep..she's gay
yeah, Ellen is gay.
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
gluv01: Is a lie! I'm a great fan, I even watched her video this morning. She is not fat, and doesn't look that way.
That's some one else..I've seen her on several private videos without make up.
Am a fan too, the other picture looks like Ellen in 10-15yrs to come though.
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by HezronLorraine(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dt is so not ellen.she's just a look-alike from some germany I guess.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by gluv01(f): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
adeaugustus:
Am a fan too, the other picture looks like Ellen in 10-15yrs to come though.

grin work of photoshop

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Caracta(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ellen's wife is more beautiful than she is tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Caracta: Ellen's wife is more beautiful than she is tongue
So Ellen is the Husband? lol
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Caracta(f): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
adeaugustus: So Ellen is the Husband? lol

Yes she is! She even acts like that sef.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Mynd44: 3:23am On Jul 11, 2013
I don't know what people find interesting about her show sef (I am not biased cos she is gay).

Just some silly talk show with not interesting topic.

**tunes to "Quest means business" next, "Amanpour"**
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by tsidra(f): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2013
She is sooooo red. If dats ellen I advice her to do plastic surgery
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2013
Well, in one picture, she's not made up and frowning. In the other, she's made up and smiling. Were you expecting her to look the same?
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't know what people find interesting about her show sef (I am not biased cos she is gay).

Really?
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88: Well, in one picture, she's not made up and frowning. In the other, she's made up and smiling. Were you expecting her to look the same?
I wasn't expecting her to be as old as that, I mean that picture has about 5-7years age difference.
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by gluv01(f): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't know what people find interesting about her show sef (I am not biased cos she is gay).

Dude you are missing o. She is in the top ten most influential in the world. A great philantrophist with a big heart.
Can't describe her enough
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
gluv01:

Dude you are missing o. She is in the top ten most influential in the world. A great philantrophist with a big heart.
Can't describe her enough
**Pukes**

**looks up and pukes again**
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
**Pukes**

People have different taste, If you care to know, I hate amanpour's boring interviews. I'd rather watch the X-factor. See? Different taste!
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
adeaugustus: People have different taste, If you care to know, I hate amanpour's boring interviews. I'd rather watch the X-factor. See? Different taste!
You are just jealous.....tonguetonguetongue
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by gluv01(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
**Pukes**

You no well grin
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
gluv01:

You no well grin
That's why I am "seeing" this really cute medical student tonguetonguetongue
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
adeaugustus: I wasn't expecting her to be as old as that, I mean that picture has about 5-7years age difference.

She's 55 or so. When she frowns, the wrinkles she has will show. It's harder to see such wrinkles on a smiling woman. I'm sure if you found one of her without makeup and smiling, then the contrast wouldn't be so much.
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are just jealous.....tonguetonguetongue
laughs* About?
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88:

She's 55 or so. When she frowns, the wrinkles she has will show. It's harder to see such wrinkles on a smiling woman. I'm sure if you found one of her without makeup and smiling, then the contrast wouldn't be so much.
So you agree this isn't her right? I know Hollywood is all fake but......
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
No. I didn't say that.
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
adeaugustus:
laughs* About?
Amanpour
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Amanpour
No, am not.
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Mynd44: 4:35am On Jul 12, 2013
adeaugustus: No, am not.
You know you are
Re: Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You know you are
Seriously, am not. Is there a reason for me to be jealous?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Sexy Mother And Daughter Bikini Photos / Photos: Married Woman Photos Leake*d On Whatsapp / Photos: Biggest Yarnsh In Africa ”miss Corazon”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.