Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two (56014 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by NosaHenry(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Is democracy really for black man?

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by goodgood2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rastamann:

What is this craze about first to comment? You guys are being too childish!
nairaland is very competitive. Lol
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Touts and hustlers of Rumuola junction,Garrison,Mile 1-Mile 5, Rumuokoro, Oil Mill Market, shall be honored as gentlemen GCFRC

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Rooneyboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Erifenz: Good news

I'm telling u .

Heart warming news.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Dubemkelly(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mehn.....Twas a horror movie,no film trick,d blows were deadly n penetrative...I refused 2 die seeking 4 money. Big shame,SMH!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Akpan107(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
FineBro: 2015 never reach. Hope this won't occur by that time.
it wont my dear, Ameachi would be quietly gotten rid of, and Rivers State will peaceful.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by babseg(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha . . . I am sure people will stop blaming them for everything when the govt provide the basics of life for the people . . . i dont expect them to solve all problems, but to live by example.

Take for an example.

People deliberately bribing one another
Illegal connection( electricity)
People deliberately littering
People not obeying traffic laws

The list is endless

Who are the government? WE (the people)
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
babseg:

Take for an example.

People deliberately bribing one another
Illegal connection( electricity)
People deliberately littering
People not obeying traffic laws

The list is endless

Who are the government? WE (the people)

There is not doubt about all those, however, if the govt have a simple and open system in place where things works, they might not bribe, maybe if those that ought to enforce the law too dont liter, the people might take it serious, or probably if the so called leaders too obey the laws of the land, people might follow as well . . . but please dont make a mistake, i am not advocating for breaking the law, but we need to ave a system that is transparent and works without some brown envelopes exchanging hands.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fela dead.
Gani dead.

Lai is trying but he's a politician just like Fasakin.

Are we honestly going to sit and allow this country degenerate into a war zone?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by manuelo130: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
He who gathers ant-infested woods should not complain when the lizards come visiting. I love GEJ. He is a man of great fortitude. He bore Amaechi's insult for a long time, just like the Boko Haram menace, and when it became unbearable, he rose to the ocassion.
Amaechi now knows he should not have diarrhea of the mouth whenever he likes against a sitting president. Think about all the channels of communications available to him to reach GEJ which he chose not to use but goes to the press for cheap popularity.
Now he does not have time to attack GEJ since he is battling to keep his home front. Good for him.
Worse still Dame Patience Jonathan seems to be the one running the show now which makes it worse for him.
I siddon dey look
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by fkaz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
egift: After this meeting, 5 days later - Rivers State is becoming a war zone. All hail the silent Militant.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1186090_PIC_3a_PDP_RIVERS_jpgf09cbae81a60753cd849324f6b0089fb[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1186092_PIC_6_c_PDP_RIVERS_jpgd91c727a00f840a1d10e8ec962f499d7[/img]

They just collect marching order to cause mayhem in PH from the dunce called president
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Billionaires: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
fkaz:

They just collect marching order to cause mayhem in PH from the dunce called president
Do not insult my President. I do not want to repeat this to you kids of Nairaland.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Greatken007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
You see any person wen look as if he no chop belle full there?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by chitexinter: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
are they the so called lawmakers? this is bad leadership.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by demsy21(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Zupremo13: where is this country moving to? political killings everywhere,kidnapping everywhere,bombing everywhere...may God help us.
Amin o
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by akinshivic(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Let the battle begin now ! (2015).
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
akinshivic: Let the battle begin now ! (2015).

Wonder if the Military in Nigeria could play a quick Egypt one on us
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Shouting chei chei chei. No retreat no surrender.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by successking: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
The madness in Rivers State should stop now or else...............
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by moodswing(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Imagine the chief security officer of a state masterminding chaos in his own domain.

Every well meaning Nigerian should lend a voice and call for Amechi to resign for gross incompetence and abuse of office. Only if he is half the democrat that he claims to be.

I hope the president wades into this crisis and maybe declare a state of emergency in Rivers State.

I sympathize with Riverians. God help them.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by solaabujan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
The country is cursed ........she nEeds prayers .....the bible says he who loves Jerusalem ...prays 4 it .....and he who prays 4 Jerusalem will do good .....let's kindly join our hands and pray 4 this beloved country ..it is going down the drain !!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by victorD3: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ameachi supporter

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Oballer: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI3wU4jZRCQ

you all need to see this video from the link above. how can a voted responsible man perpetrate this barbaric act...weep for rivers politics
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
O'baller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI3wU4jZRCQ

you all need to see this video from the link above. how can a voted responsible man perpetrate this barbaric act...weep for rivers politics

Weep for Nigeria and not just Rivers

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by 5much(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Politicians strategizing for 2015.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by MrUzor: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
D issue at hand is alarmin; it's one dt gets me wondering how on earth those so called legislators evn got to d corridors of power. Imagine using the mace which is supposed to be a revered symbol of authority as a "Head Bursting tool" or another legislator organising thugs to invade the d house chanting cultist slogans and harassing security personnel..these pple have no business piloting d affairs of dt state, they aren't even fit to sweep d floors of dt house they vandalised.. I thnk it is high time a change came to ds country. We r a blessed nation and we shouldn't be led by pple lyk these who as they have shown have no regard for the law which they swore oaths to uphold.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by MRAE: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by MrUzor: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
D issue at hand is alarmin; it's one dt gets me wondering how on earth those so called legislators evn got to d corridors of power. Imagine using the mace which is supposed to be a revered symbol of authority as a "Head Bursting tool" or another legislator organising thugs to invade the d house chanting cultist slogans and harassing security personnel..these pple have no business piloting d affairs of dt state, they aren't even fit to sweep d floors of dt house they stained with blood.. I thnk it is high time a change came to ds country. We r a blessed nation and we shouldn't be led by pple lyk these who as they have shown have no regard for the law which they swore oaths to uphold.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by badmeat(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
franchizy: I said it severally dat Boko Haram boys are militants from d SS, SE and SW. Now u can all see it dat they ve relocated to Rivers state and GEJ is biase as he told d security agencies not to engage dem in shooting
If it was in d North u wil all say kill dem. I pray dat dis escalates to heavy shootings and killings
its pay back time
chai!village life nor good o!smh,u leave ur brain for ur yansh?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fhemmmy: 2013 and we seeing all these, what would happen in 2015?

WAR!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
xynerise: I watched a man punching another man in suit on AIT grin

No, biggie, they were just practicing for the Olympics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.