Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two (56026 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by donem: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
This Rivers state political bruhehe is getting messier day by day.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by isetilaye: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
there is no cause for alarm , we are on top of the situation . it is a family affair.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by adisarasaq(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is obvious result when all our intellects are distancing them self from politics, they leave our destiny in the hands of thugs and crooks. 90% of our present political office holder are criminals.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Wonder if the Military in Nigeria could play a quick Egypt one on us

Nope! If that happens, and u live in Nigeria, Id advise u to flee the country as quickly as you can because that means a catastrophic war is about to ensue. It will be viewed through tribal lenses as usual--- this is how GEJ has held your country captive. Ask yourself: What Tribe is the President? What tribe is the Army Chief? So, who will take over? GEJ has set Nigeria up perfectly, in his usual cunning way, that if he doesnt remain President for life Nigeria will burn.

Go and read how other Dictators in Africa gripped their people by the strangle hold and tell me GEJ is not using the same tactics.

Eventually, war always helps ignorant people come to their senses. Nigeria seems well on its way.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by CATCHYBLOGGER: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
donem: This Rivers state political bruhehe is getting messier day by day.

I see lots of desperation.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by ibkgab001: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Amechi won contest for councilor of ward 1 port harcourt grin
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
egift: After this meeting, 5 days later - Rivers State is becoming a war zone. All hail the silent Militant.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1186090_PIC_3a_PDP_RIVERS_jpgf09cbae81a60753cd849324f6b0089fb[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1186092_PIC_6_c_PDP_RIVERS_jpgd91c727a00f840a1d10e8ec962f499d7[/img]

Lol its funny how deceptively blind Nigerians are when they lie to themselves thinking theyre lying to others. This is a President thats known to have links to Rebels/Terrorists. Hes defended Niger-Delta Terrorists in the past. Henry Okah, South African courts, Circumstantial and Direct evidence have pointed to the fact that this President has links to Terrorists both in Southern and Northern Nigeria--- which he systematically unleashes on his opponents (then turns around and blames them for the carnage) --- yet they still leave him in power because "he had no shoes" and "he smiles a lot and seems humble"....

SMH I doubt the world has seen this much ignorance concentrated in one country as the Nigerian people are displaying. Nigeria is a damn shame to the human race.

7 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by legendsilver(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rastamann:

What is this craze about first to comment? You guys are being too childish!
dats wat happens wen kids flood social network

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Walert(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
donem: This Rivers state political bruhehe is getting messier day by day.
Brouhaha
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by solapex: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
#RiversStateMadness: GEJ that did not fight to get power is now fighting to retain it.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Youngtekkey(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
na wa ooooo "i will rather kill myself than commit sucide" as dame patience jonathan would say dat'z what is happening
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by johnaruson(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Oga at the top of Rivers State is a confusionist; that's why there is confusion every where in rivers.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Homme(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Shey naa war be this or what...
Crazy demo...
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by hotmas911(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
all i see in the pictures are dividends of democracy. Pdp!!! Power!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kamez(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
I watched the video, and u could clearly hear one of the so called honourable members echoing ARROW MATES with some of the thugs he brought to the house of assembly!! Hmmmmm dat means na executioner retired and strike chief retired from Alpha marine (uniport) na dem full rivers stae house of assembly... Heheheheheh heads must surely roll
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Benspoon(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Am suprize dat even d police wer part of this madness......
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by MRAE: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
kamez: I watched the video, and u could clearly hear one of the so called honourable members echoing ARROW MATES with some of the thugs he brought to the house of assembly!! Hmmmmm dat means na executioner retired and strike chief retired from Alpha marine (uniport) na dem full rivers stae house of assembly... Heheheheheh heads must surely roll

What does ARROW MATES mean?

Please pardon my ignorance, but I do not what it means or the context. Thanks!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by chronique(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeria is like a psychiatric nation where abnormailty has become the norm. I wouldn't be surprised if the west start insisting Nigerians must undergo psychiatric test before and after they board any plane flying to and fro the respective western nations. If me,a citizen and resident of Nigeria,who lives with these sad occurrences day in-day out,can attribute it to madness,I wonder what people living in sane environments would call it. I've said it severally that leadership in Nigeria is a reflection of the Nigerian society at large. We live in a failed society but we do not seem to understand that yet. What is at the top,is a reflection of the products we're churning out in large quantities at the bottom. The miscreants fighting on tv represents what we're producing as a nation. These things happen on the streets regularly. Until we decide to re-orientate ourselves as a nation,we would still keep going round this circle over and over again. No doubts that there are bright minds/cultured individuals who have the capacity to lead the nation but the truth is,they'd rather not be caught up in this show of shame. From 1999 till now,we still have elected officials fighting in public like street urchins. See what a state house of assembly has been reduced to? Let it be on record that I haven't said "all" Nigerians are like these. The problem of Nigeria is not from the top;it is from within/bottom. Until we start cultivating decent citizens of substance in large quantities,we would still find ourselves ruminating over issues like these. How do you explain that a simple process of impeaching one person,turned into a street fight? How do you expect a nation led by ritired cultists,thieves,fraudsters,ritualists,miscreants,etc to move forward? And if you want to know what the future of Nigeria looks like,just read and observe comments on a forum like NL;you'd find your answers. Smh for my country. The next generation is lost;only God can find them.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
chronique: Nigeria is like a psychiatric nation where abnormailty has become the norm. I wouldn't be surprised if the west start insisting Nigerians must undergo psychiatric test before and after they board any plane flying to and fro the respective western nations. If me,a citizen and resident of Nigeria,who lives with these sad occurrences day in-day out,can attribute it to madness,I wonder what people living in sane environments would call it. I've said it severally that leadership in Nigeria is a reflection of the Nigerian society at large.

People get upset on here when I tell them they got mental issues, but its the truth, and youre right: A very high number of Nigerians are mentally unstable and you can see this is the way they view things here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by olajide8(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Our brothers from the south-south have done it again, the twin brothers and sisters of GEJ, the law has now been turn the majority would have their say, and the minority have their way, 5people impeaching 27people, PDP oooooO! No wonder they said jonah jangs 16 people won an election as against amachi 19, just imagine if it was a lame man on the street, they would arrest him for attempted assault, attempt to commit a heinous crime, assault with bodily injury in fact I can't name all the offences, and then he would be simply locked up, without any trial, imagine that bipi O, he wanted to divide the man head into 2, to with that stick, and u say cultism is a crime in schools, when what you are seeing now is a spill out of those that were not cultist in school, why on earth should a person like Hon., bipi - be on the surface of this earth? This country sef!! It spans beyond that O, how can 4 teams play 2 seperate football matches and 2 teams score 72 goals, in just one half and another team 61 goals what is our problem sef? And you say you don't want Buhari so this mess can continue?? Goosh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Eureka007: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
mascot87:
What is this one saying?must you comment if you don't put on your thinking cap or better still, collect someone's thinking cap close to you to comment reasonably. angry
mr whatever are u cant u read between the lines?? Are u blind?? Cant u see the mess our goverment is into Anything can hapen as far as 2015 is concern bro
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kamez(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
MRAE:

What does ARROW MATES mean?

Please pardon my ignorance, but I do not what it means or the context. Thanks!

Its a greeting slang used by university cultist in nigeria ( vikings cult precisely)
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
kingoflag:

Nope! If that happens, and u live in Nigeria, Id advise u to flee the country as quickly as you can because that means a catastrophic war is about to ensue. It will be viewed through tribal lenses as usual--- this is how GEJ has held your country captive. Ask yourself: What Tribe is the President? What tribe is the Army Chief? So, who will take over? GEJ has set Nigeria up perfectly, in his usual cunning way, that if he doesnt remain President for life Nigeria will burn.

Go and read how other Dictators in Africa gripped their people by the strangle hold and tell me GEJ is not using the same tactics.

Eventually, war always helps ignorant people come to their senses. Nigeria seems well on its way.

My brother, one day - All their monkey go go market and MIGHT not return cos people wont be fooled forever.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
olajide_07: Our brothers from the south-south have done it again, the twin brothers and sisters of GEJ, the law has now been turn the majority would have their say, and the minority have their way, 5people impeaching 27people, PDP oooooO! No wonder they said jonah jangs 16 people won an election as against amachi 19, just imagine if it was a lame man on the street, they would arrest him for attempted assault, attempt to commit a heinous crime, assault with bodily injury in fact I can't name all the offences, and then he would be simply locked up, without any trial, imagine that bipi O, he wanted to divide the man head into 2, to with that stick, and u say cultism is a crime in schools, when what you are seeing now is a spill out of those that were not cultist in school, why on earth should a person like Hon., bipi - be on the surface of this earth? This country sef!! It spans beyond that O, how can 4 teams play 2 seperate football matches and 2 teams score 72 goals, in just one half and another team 61 goals what is our problem sef? And you say you don't want Buhari so this mess can continue?? Goosh!!!
Just take a quick glance at the section of the country that fears a Buhari Presidency the most. Now, look at the section that Supports GEJ the most (not even his own Ijaw People o). Now, look at...

You know what, Im done.

The best thing for Nigeria to do is divide, because a country with Igbos and Hausas in it will never flourish. They harbor hatred against each other, and one side will always work towards destabilizing the other even if its aligning with the devil to achieve this aim. Two very intolerant groups... nothing good will come out of Nigeria because Religion and Tribe will always overcome common sense.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by REVOLUTNIS: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
We thank God for citizens report. If the excesses of the "leader of the Rivers House" Chidi Lloyd were not caught on video and broadcasted to the world, the lies of our journalists and the National Assembly would have worked on us. We saw how the homicidal Chidi Lloyd attacked a fellow citizen with the sole intention of killing and maiming. The video revealed an unarmed G5. There demeanor in that video does not show that they have been in fisticuffs prior to the murderous rampage of C Lloyd. Every other story we are being fed was not caught on camera, so to us, it didn't take place. Mr Lloyd went to the hospital to relax after his acute psychotic episode and after traumatizing the nation and my children with such a gory site. I wonder how much I should now believe about Gov Amaechi and Jonathans war. Masters of deception. THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY!!!

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by remzytimer: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wait ooo' what were d police doing, what roles are they playing, on whose side are they? Someone should pls explain this but he u permit me i will say am highly disappointed in Gov Amechi, how will he allow himself to be used by the opposition dt is yet to gain ground against his own pple and his own state..... I see him seeking asylum soonest!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by chei: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
COOLDUN: This is an open invitation for a military to take over the government in Nigeria soon, ask your history teacher what happened before, and on the January 15 1966. This present democracy is a stage managed show by the military in Nigeria, i am very sorry that the ignorant politicians are foolishly dancing to the tone of death.

This is what we are going to witness till the martial song from the military takes over from the normal radio and television programs in our media houses.Foolish and forged documented men in agbada.Legislooters, Sinators.

prophet of doom. That shìt ain't gonna happen okay?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Revolva(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2013
see wetin people papa dey do at the top ,shameful confused nigeria
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by smartg(m): 2:00am On Jul 11, 2013
Come what may, 2015 will surely come and go like every other year, we will have a peaceful election weda the devil likes it or not, GOD must surely take control as long as he is not interested in destroying this nation, God is going to surprise all those who think that Nigeria is going to fall in the year 2015.
If you believe this, like the post and say amen!.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by musiwa30: 4:34am On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by tpia5: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2013
kamez:

Its a greeting slang used by university cultist in nigeria ( vikings cult precisely)

the way that guy in blue was hugging and hanging on the man in hat, was chilling, to say the least.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by ShackAttack: 6:16am On Jul 11, 2013
This is absolute disgrace. Governor Amaechi has to be impeached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.