Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 (19638 Views)

Graduate Trainees Programme 2013 At Punch Nigeria Limited / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by joshneku: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray we hear from Punch soon. I want to go back to journalism
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by loppy87: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2013
has anyone here heard from punch on the aptitude test
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by drdams: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2013
They called some people yst. Apti test shud b saturday.
loppy87: has anyone here heard from punch on the aptitude test
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by donigspain(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2013
That's good.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by drdams: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2013
Y r u coding.. Even you know u were called yst.... Haba!!
loppy87: has anyone here heard from punch on the aptitude test
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by angelseddy(f): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Burntcoal: oh ok tanks is it durin d trainin dat my writin wud b scrutinized or wat.

Yes. During the training. If u don't meet up u won't be staffed. But am sure you'll do far and above their expectations. 'Smiles'.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by hayaorbah: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dose pple dat was called pls I want t knw hw der were called either 2tru a phone msg or letter frm a mailbox
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
I know people who applied and I think the gist about some being called for test or watevr is kinda false. . .
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Chizybest: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Any news yet 4rm PUNCH, guys?
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by fryo4life(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
@pattey and chizzbey: Its not a false. Punch hr called me on tuesday on my phone number and also sent a mail for an invitation to write their aptitude test tomorrow (saturday).
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by olempe(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
fryo4life: @pattey and chizzbey: Its not a false. Punch hr called me on tuesday on my phone number and also sent a mail for an invitation to write their aptitude test tomorrow (saturday).

Congtrats.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by fryo4life(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Guys, do you have an idea of how many candidates that wrote the punch aptitude test and how many graduate punch will employ in its trainee.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2013
fryo4life: Guys, do you have an idea of how many candidates that wrote the punch aptitude test and how many graduate punch will employ in its trainee.

Didn't you claim to have been called for the same test? Why are you now asking JAMB question from those who didn't participate?

#The post b4 this says you did!
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Obinoscopy(m): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2013
The following similar threads have been closed and linked with this thread to prevent duplicity:

https://www.nairaland.com/1354772/punch-newspaper-massive-recruitment-graduate
https://www.nairaland.com/1352303/graduate-trainees-programme-2013-punch

Thank you.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by hayaorbah: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Guys pls wat is d test format for punch....I nid t knw urgent
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by fryo4life(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guys, have anybody been contacted about the aptitude test result? it is two weeks now and no words from punch Hr. i am kind of worry if things are ok. Expecting a response from you guys.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by fryo4life(m): 3:22am On Aug 23, 2013
The result of the aptitude test is out. successful candidates are called and invited for oral interview this tuesday. thank God. i was successful in the test and asked to come with all of my credentials on tuesday. Baba God. I thank you.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Congratulations bro- all da best!
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by toyibhabib: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2013
fryo4life: The result of the aptitude test is out. successful candidates are called and invited for oral interview this tuesday. thank God. i was successful in the test and asked to come with all of my credentials on tuesday. Baba God. I thank you.
congratulations boss. Baba God Noni...
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by opeldexter(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2013
A friend of mine who wrote the test this August has been called in for an interview scheduled for Tueday 27th August. Pls, does anyone have an idea what a newspaper firm pays graduate level entrants? And is it likely to be a panel interview?
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by opeldexter(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2013
A friend of mine heard from punch and has been scheduled for an interview on Tue, 27th August. Has anyother person gotten the invite. Do you have an idea if its a panel or one on one and of the pay structure.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by fryo4life(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
@toyinhabib: how was ur interview today? Did the interviewers told you guys when we will be contacted again cause they didn't tell us (first set to be interviewed). moreover send ur phone number to my private email so that we can talk more.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Nwezeh1: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls oooo. Where was the result posted? Was it only successful candidates that were contacted? Wats †ђξ fate of those dat were not contacted? Pls anyone who knows should tel me i v been waiting and hoping for punch to contact me
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by toyibhabib: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nwezeh1: Pls oooo. Where was the result posted? Was it only successful candidates that were contacted? Wats †ђξ fate of those dat were not contacted? Pls anyone who knows should tel me i v been waiting and hoping for punch to contact me
Do u mean 4 d written test or interview. Which ever one it might be, Punch do communicate successful applicants only. And some people have gone 4 dia pre-employment letter. Training starts 2nd of october.
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by motunolajide(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls wat was the question they asked you when u wrote essay?
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by motunolajide(f): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Good morning,pls can I ave the idea of the type of essay you wrote when you went for punch test and the exact question they asked you.Pls its urgent.Thanks
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by toyibhabib: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2013
motunolajide: Good morning,pls can I ave the idea of the type of essay you wrote when you went for punch test and the exact question they asked you.Pls its urgent.Thanks
If u're to write a test with punch especially as a correspondence u nid to have a flair 4 writing as u might b asked to write on any topic. And u wil also b tested on ur gmat too, synonyms and antonyms with some diagramatically technical questions. But as a correspondent, u shld b able to write well. My 2 shile
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by GAGeorge: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
2021 Punch Prospectives, what's up? After the heavy duty tests we wrote on Tuesday, 6th of January, 2021. There's been no news on my end. I don't know about you guys. Please, say something. Let me gain closure if I don't make it, or continue to be hopeful.

Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by GAGeorge: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
She's not wrong.
toyibhabib:

If u're to write a test with punch especially as a correspondence u nid to have a flair 4 writing as u might b asked to write on any topic. And u wil also b tested on ur gmat too, synonyms and antonyms with some diagramatically technical questions. But as a correspondent, u shld b able to write well. My 2 shile
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by Brunicekid(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Punch!
Re: Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 by GAGeorge: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
GAGeorge:
2021 Punch Prospectives, what's up? After the heavy duty tests we wrote on Tuesday, 6th of January, 2021. There's been no news on my end. I don't know about you guys. Please, say something. Let me gain closure if I don't make it, or continue to be hopeful.

I've been contacted. I made it through to the Oral Interview stage. It's going to be virtual. Covid-19 issues.

I pray it turns out alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

★ Job/Vacancies Section Awards 2016 ★ / Answers To Most Often Asked Job Interview Questions / I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.