Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (31393 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by yomanovic: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
slimghost:

And I know your day job is to come online and spread useless propaganda and lies. Get a life bro!

What type of life is yours, bro? The visionless type that of GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by dawodukayode(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
haha bros u dey vex gannn i beg no vex calm down ok when thing like dis happen people say different thing so dont take it personal
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by 1shortblackboy: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
op u are working with the premise that there is actually a rift between the governor and the president. is there truly a rift or is it just made in the media
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by omonnakoda: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva: The dimension that the wahala in Rivers state is taking is an embarrassment to every democratic clime. It has gotten to the extent that peoples lives are now in danger because they belong to one part of the divide. I was chocked beyon g relief when i saw the man in the video hitting someone with a staff as hard as he was hitting and i asked myself, "is this stuff that serious?". I want to know how this rift between Chibuike Amaechi and president Jonathan started and what caused it. I heard it was because Amaechi had the political ambition to become a vice-president. I wonder how true that is and if true, what is wrong in someone aspiring to an office? Pls i'll appreciate it if those who are familiar with the isssues lay it bare here so that we can understand the idiosyncrasy of what transpired and come up with a solution.
Very Chocking indeed!!!
Odikwa!!
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Afolabs101: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

1 - Common governorship and chairmanship candidates are settled in Bourdillon

2 - Which political party will want an NGF chairman who will not be loyal to their party? And since they have the majority, why will they not want to influence it?

3. Excess crude account, SWF: Is rivers state not a major beneficiary of those funds with massive projects like the east west road going on?

4. Amaechi as VP: This is 2013, 2 years from 2015. So why will Amaechi be campaigning for VP to anyone in 2013. why will he be campaigning in 2013 for the 2015 election?

5- And to think that he was seen, according to some of the reports out there, having meetings with opposition people, how should his party react?

1 - This is a completely unsubstantiated claim, any proof?

2 - So it is OK for the PDP, with GEJ as the leader to influence the goings on of an association. So they should disregard an election where 35 Governors participated in, collated votes and declared Amaechi winner with 19 votes to Jang's 16?

3 - The Fed. Govt. wish to withhold funds meant for the states and local governments without their permission. The Fed. Govt have a budget and works ministry, it is either they use those mighty federal resources to fix federal roads or they request permission from the states and LG's to deduct some of their allocations for the SWF. Afterall, this is a FEDERATION

4 - Another completely unsubstantiated claim, any proof? Where or when has Amaechi ever campaigned for any office in the 2015 elections. Please do not say campaign posters that appeared in some area of Abuja for a few days as posters of GEJ, Sambo, Babangida Aliyu etc have also been seen.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
jmaine:

You and that Abagoro are surprisingly critically silly . .

How do people achieve such level of idiocy . . !!! embarassed

Why do you revels in throwing insults around at people you don't agree with their comments?
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by coastalqueen: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva: The dimension that the wahala in Rivers state is taking is an embarrassment to every democratic clime. It has gotten to the extent that peoples lives are now in danger because they belong to one part of the divide. I was chocked beyong relief when i saw the man in the video hitting someone with a staff as hard as he was hitting and i asked myself, "is this stuff that serious?". I want to know how this rift between Chibuike Amaechi and president Jonathan started and what caused it. I heard it was because Amaechi had the political ambition to become a vice-president. I wonder how true that is and if true, what is wrong in someone aspiring to an office? Pls i'll appreciate it if those who are familiar with the isssues lay it bare here so that we can understand the idiosyncrasy of what transpired and come up with a solution.
Wahala don start now, they convert am to CHIBUIKE Amaechi. Abeg na Rotimi Amaechi we know am as biko. SHIORRRRRRRRRRRRR...he is publicly adressed as ROTIMI AMAECHI. Ndi Ala!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
What caused the rift?

CLASH OF AMBITIONS AND EGO TRIPPING

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by PStacks(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I remember the when Amaechi was scolded by Patience because he wanted to demolish Okrika water side and i remember Jonathan called his wife to order. He handled that incident very well and that increased the relationship between Amaechi and Jonathan. I doubt if that was the major cause of the rift though it may have contributed.

At any rate, I don't think the office of the first lady has the right to scold Any Governor, that is not constitutional, not to talk of Scolding a Governor that's not in good terms with abuja.
GEJ scolding her is anoda issue entirely.
The fact remains, Amechi has been scolded by the office of the first lady!
Amechi is a Man here, he's got his own pride too. Am yet to see a substanciable crime of Amechi, what I'm seeing is that he refuses to adhere to the status quo of sharing money.
He's offence is Ambition!
His Offence is Aspiration,
No one Man's Ambition should ever be cut short under Principles of Fair Play.

I want someone to give me something to hold to! Amechi's Crime is all I want to see before I can try to draw conclusion.. I need Pro-Amechi and Anti-Amechi's side, cos I'm never one of those that would hear one side of a story and draw conclusions..

Pls and pls, people should tender facts of Amechi's Crimes..

Everything av been seeing in the media is Pro-Amechi. I need Anti-Amechi's people with Hard facts, I don't want to believe this pro-Amechi people that are saying his only crime is

1)Not wanting to share Money as it is in neighbouring states.

2) Cos of his Ambitions and Aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by ewet: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Ok, let me for the purpose of debate, indulge you guys. You mentioned

1. Soku oil well: How did that make GEJ to go after Amaechi? Infact, GEJ stepped in and made peace amongst all the parties and Bayelsa had to make peace with Rivers

2. NGF: How is that a personal issue between GEJ and Amaechi? Are you saying that PDP as a party should not be interested in who emerges as the leader and how that person's position affects their party's progress nationally? How daft will they be if they didnt get involed? Very daft, I think. Are you saying that if ACN was the party at the center, they wouldnt be interested in who emerges as the NGF chairman? Common governorship and chairmanship candidates are settled in Bourdillon not to talk of NGF chairman. Any sane party would always be interested in all the politically positions and their representation there. Which political party will want an NGF chairman who will not be loyal to their party? And since they have the majority, why will they not want to influence it? funny assertions from some of you.

3. Excess crude account, SWF: Is rivers state not a major beneficiary of those funds with massive projects like the east west road going on? How can that cause GEJ to go after Amaechi? Most of you have forgotten that it was these same NGF that opposed the increase in minimum wage when the FG raised it to N 18, 000. It was the follow up meetings and logjams that led to the proposal to remove subsidy, a proposal which was muted and championed by the governors themselves until the actual removal when all of them except Oshiomole, chickened out and put all the burden on GEJ. Including all the opposition governors who hypocritically pretended like they were against it! How is that the "reason" GEJ is after Amaechi?

4. Amaechi as VP: This one is funny because if this is the case, then it is Amaechi that is the aggressor not GEJ. This is 2013, 2 years from 2015. So why will Amaechi be campaigning for VP to anyone in 2013. Even if he has that ambition, as a governor seeking to fufill his promise to his people and as the NGF chairman who should also protect his party's interest in the NGF, because he emerged the chairman because of his party majority, why will he be campaigning in 2013 for the 2015 election? How is that in the interest of his party. can he not do his underground work and prepare ill when the real politics starts? And to think that he was seen, according to some of the reports out there, having meetings with opposition people, how should his party react? Keep silent and watch? Would ACN or APC do that as a party? Will they watch a Fashola or Fayemi frolicking with Akpabio and Chime and Kwakwanso and be relaxed and not ask questions or take action if necessary?

I am really struggling here to see how you guys got this GEJ is after Amaechi story in the first place. The only aggressor from day one has been Amaechi, not GEJ. Still waiting

Bros abeg go tell tht to fellow clowns like urself. Evn a baby born rite nw as i am posting this thread knws tht all is not well btw those 2. And the handwritting on the wall is so clear tht its a clash btw the 2 gladiators.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Mogidi: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
The rift will come to an end when SOE is declared in Rivers. The rivers people deserve more than this and the president shouldn't allow the ambition of Amaechi to threaten the developement of that state.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by ckkris: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo and other Sychophants that deceive the Governor
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Chigorkizz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=take dat]

"Why does the president percieve Amaechi to be a
stumbling block ahead of 2015?

Okupe- "Governor Amaechi cannot be a stumbling block to Mr President's aspiration."

So why is he moving against him?

Okupe- "He is not moving against him. There are two things. If I want to achieve an objective and in achieving that objective, it will affect you, my primary purpose is not that it will affect you, my primary purpose is to achieve the set goal that is before me. SO IF THERE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGES, THERE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGES."
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/jonathan-is-playing-politics-with-amaechi-okupe/

Kindly explain to us the objective the president wants to achieve? And how Amaechi has became an impediment to achieving the set goal? Should we assume the recent happenings in Rivers are Collateral Damages? [@poster.u've failed 2 understand okupe's point.okupe is say dat Gej achiving his objective or goal will affect Amaechi.Gej neva cares if it'll affect him.
Therefore Amaechi is pushing war on Gej jst 2 stop him frm achieving his goals.
Frm d context,Gej is d stumbling block dat Amaechi is percieving.]
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by abujalapdog(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
coastal queen:
Wahala don start now, they convert am to CHIBUIKE Amaechi. Abeg na Rotimi Amaechi we know am as biko. SHIORRRRRRRRRRRRR...he is publicly adressed as ROTIMI AMAECHI. Ndi Ala!!!!!!!!

Yes Madam i too know he has three names so can go back an make your findings before you continue to disgrace yourself publicly .
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by ritchieamaka: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
2 aspire higher in life z gud bt over- ambition, greed, pride n arrogance are vices. In Nigeria da ar 6 geopolitical zones n power 4 now rotates among dz zones. Frm 2007 till date a S/Southerner in d person of GEJ has been VP n den President. I think it's greed at it's peak 4 Amechi 2 aspire 2 be VP in 2015. Aside dat he expects n demands 100% loyalty frm LG chairmen in his state yet he has no regards 4 d president of his country. 4 him 2 align wt d North 2 restle power frm d South z betrayal at it's highest. He's very lucky 2 be a gov under a complete gentleman n democrat. Soon he'll know dat d security chiefs are answerable 2 GEJ n dat he's just a ceremonial chief security officer in Rivers. He's so blinded by greed.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by PStacks(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afolabs101:

1 - This is a completely unsubstantiated claim, any proof?

2 - So it is OK for the PDP, with GEJ as the leader to influence the goings on of an association. So they should disregard an election where 35 Governors participated in, collated votes and declared Amaechi winner with 19 votes to Jang's 16?

3 - The Fed. Govt. wish to withhold funds meant for the states and local governments without their permission. The Fed. Govt have a budget and works ministry, it is either they use those mighty federal resources to fix federal roads or they request permission from the states and LG's to deduct some of their allocations for the SWF. Afterall, this is a FEDERATION

4 - Another completely unsubstantiated claim, any proof? Where or when has Amaechi ever campaigned for any office in the 2015 elections. Please do not say campaign posters that appeared in some area of Abuja for a few days as posters of GEJ, Sambo, Babangida Aliyu etc have also been seen.

Ok, let's Say Amechi is a PDP Bastard, He's claiming to be a Legitimate PDP son that can turn things around within the PDP. No change has ever come Easy!
Change to Status Quo would always be resisted.
People are used to sharing Money, they said Amechi said he won't Share money..

Is it By Force ni! Ahn ahn for crying out loud.

Nobody would Bully Amechi out of the PDP, it's time for overhaul and Total Cleasing of the PDP from within.. Amechi should be at the Helm of Affairs withing the party structure. At least he has come out to be a saint.
Unfortunately he's being slaughtered on the Alter of Corruption as the Status Quo.

This story resembles the Story of Jesus the Christ that had no sins but yet was Slain. The Roman were very corrupt.

If u ask me, I want Amechi to win everybody in the PDP but its an Uphill task that's almost impossible to achieve. Our culture is Corruption.. Sharing Money.
We are entangled in this web and we can't get out no more.. Amechi can never win this war in Nigeria..

The world is not bad cos of what bad people do. The world is bad because good people don't talk. Amechi has spoken and he must pay for it.

PDP on the other hand is telling Amechi he doesn't have Table manners.. You don't talk while Eating! If you know u don't want to eat, we can push you out and there are a Billion people out there willing to take ur seat and dance to our tune..

Water don Pass Garri for Amechi.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by softwareman(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

So where is all those your articles did GEJ say a word or made a single reaction? I really love this thread. Lets get it on!!!
WHOA! YOU HAVE NOT CAREFULLY STUDIED HOW JONATHAN OPERATES. HE NEVER SAYS A WORD. HE JUST STEALTHILY DESTROYS YOU. UNTIL HE HAS FINISHED WITH SIYLVA QHE NEVER SAID A WORD. IN AMAECHI 'S CASE DO YOU REALLY THINK WIKE , A MINISTER OF STATE HAS THE POWER AND RESOURCES TO DO ALL THESE STUFFS GOING ON?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by nijanigga: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat:

"Why does the president percieve Amaechi to be a
stumbling block ahead of 2015?

Okupe- "Governor Amaechi cannot be a stumbling block to Mr President's aspiration."

So why is he moving against him?

Okupe- "He is not moving against him. There are two things. If I want to achieve an objective and in achieving that objective, it will affect you, my primary purpose is not that it will affect you, my primary purpose is to achieve the set goal that is before me. SO IF THERE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGES, THERE ARE COLLATERAL DAMAGES."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/jonathan-is-playing-politics-with-amaechi-okupe/

Kindly explain to us the objective the president wants to achieve? And how Amaechi has became an impediment to achieving the set goal? Should we assume the recent happenings in Rivers are Collateral Damages?

This mugu is quoting Okupe:a known pathological liar. A trained medical doctor who abandoned practicing medicine to become a barking for gej.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Jayjayjide(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
I dnt know wot is wrong wt Mr Jona.his admistration even worst pass Abarcha.even durin Abarcha regime ppl were not kill dis.anybd dat against U,he fightin dem wt Aviation,or security.i beg dis1 no b gud President
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by deleteme: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo: A lot of issues are involved but its more like jealousy because Amaechi is more popular than the President.

Let us use the news media to analyze.

1) http://nigerianbulletin.com/news-headlines/first-lady-scolds-governor-in-public-the-nation/

2) http://sundaytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/10664-minimum-wage-jonathan-governors-on-collision-course

These were the 1st two incidents.

Pls if u are a graduate may we know the school u attended? cos your reasoning is too poor for a graduate. How on earth will u compare the popularity of Nigerian President with that of Amaechi. na wao!!
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Jayjayjide(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
I dnt know wot is wrong wt Mr Jona.his admistration even worst pass Abarcha.even durin Abarcha regime ppl were not killed like dis.anybd dat against Him,he wil fightin dem wt Aviation,or security.i beg dis1 no b gud President
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by duni04(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I remember the when Amaechi was scolded by Patience because he wanted to demolish Okrika water side and i remember Jonathan called his wife to order. He handled that incident very well and that increased the relationship between Amaechi and Jonathan. I doubt if that was the major cause of the rift though it may have contributed.
The president called his wife to order? See this joker. The president will always side wit his wife anyhow. I think d power brokers in d SS are just scared that the opposition, or even the PDP, may adopt amaechi as an alternative to jonathan in 2015 as they're both from the south-south. Amaechi has supposedly 'performed' (in d Nigerian context) as a governor compared to Jonathan's constant fumbling. If amaechi remains in the PDP and gains d sympathy of d PDP governors from d north, he may even beat d president to the PDP ticket in 2015, as the PDP governors have already shown their disdain for d president with the NGF elections. Even if he doesn't get d PDP ticket, he's very good friends with d opposition, they may adopt him too. Its a win-win for amaechi.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by dolphinife: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Yes, you're right individuals in SS has acquired a lot of money as well as arms to give a final blow to this mockery called one Nigeria ,come 2015 whichever way the owners of Nigeria wants it they'll get it from the SS and their sympathizers in their struggle for self emancipation and clean up all the mess in the Niger Delta due to oil exploration and exploitation.

Back to topic; Amaechi's role is simple, destabilize the polity by given the Northern Islamofascist oligarchy and their SW bootlickers the perception that the SS can never be united hence an easy prey to be politically divided to enable them wrestle power from the entire Southern Nigeria which is North's number one problem ,but the incumbent would put up a fierce fight which would lead to state of emergency being declared in different southern states then the military will come in and their primary assignment would be to protect the oil fields in the Niger Delta and all hell would break loose and bang the SS and Biafra would declare themselves sovereign states and the joke would be on the SW because it would be too late for the North.

excuse me boss, you are too daft for mi liking.....damn you

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by greatestman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
abagoro: Do you all now believe what Henry Oka said that Jonathan organized the October 1 bombing to blackmail the North?
A thief never accept the fact that he steal alone
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Akbee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
The fact is dat mr johna.had a bad impression of mr amaechi with regards to the 2015 presidential race.the former tot that the latter was about to deprive him of the opportunity to occupy aso rock villa once more come 2015.
secondly, the role of akpabio(gov.akwa ibom state) in the rift cant be overemphasized.when tony anenih got wind of his actions,he almost sent drove him out of his abuja house.
To sum it all up,mr johnatan was misleaded by those whom he called his advisers,(akpabio tops the list).however lets pray dat the crisis wl come to n abrupt end.im tired of hearing on the news that a serving president is busy exchanging words with a governor.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by ttomexy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
iku ogun lo n pa akikanju, iku odo lo n po muwe, very soon the game men- politician play in this country will soon consume them, just watch out
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by emolade4re: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
GEJ has nt done anytin wrong against him . Ameachi is jst jealous of GEJ position. Da main reason why Ameachi is spear-heading da opposition against Goodluck on any matter is because he thought GEJ has a hand on da oil wells legal suit between Bayelsa n Rivers .And Bayelsa won da case which automatically transfer over 20 usoku wells 2 bayelsa there making River state hv deduction in allocation . But Akpabio n liyel Imoke did nt beef each other when cross- river state lost similar case against akwa-ibom becos they are more matured than AMEACHI .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by networkrecharg: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
he First Lady’s two-day visit to Rivers State ended in a fiasco Tuesday.

All was well, until Dame Patience Jonathan and her chief host, Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi got to Okrika – the First Lady’s home town.

The governor was explaining by video his school project in Okrika, saying there must be demolition of some buildings to have space for the schools.

Mrs Jonathan cut in, grabbed the microphone and said the governor should reconsider the way he was going about the demolition.

An attempt by Amaechi to explain the situation sent the First Lady boiling.

She shouted at Amaechi: “Listen!, you must listen to me!”

The governor was embarrassed, like a scolded school pupil. The audience hailed Mrs Jonathan, goading the First Lady on.

The President’s wife, however, described land as a serious issue in Okrika and told Amaechi to always avoid “must” when talking about waterfronts’ demolitio
funnyx:

Dude what is your day job if I may ask? because i really don't understand how a man with a day job and commitments could have so much time and energy to devote to defending the govt at all costs, surely there must be more to it than meet the eye undecided
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by slimghost(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
yomanovic:

What type of life is yours, bro? The visionless type that of GEJ?

At least am not wallowing in abject stewpidity like your ilk.
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo: A lot of issues are involved but its more like jealousy because Amaechi is more popular than the President.

Let us use the news media to analyze.

1) http://nigerianbulletin.com/news-headlines/first-lady-scolds-governor-in-public-the-nation/

2) http://sundaytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/10664-minimum-wage-jonathan-governors-on-collision-course

These were the 1st two incidents.
You must be crazy.. How can a governor be more popular than a president In nigeria the name goodluck is known to all but amaechi is not known to so many people outside rivers.... Outside nigeria most of my african friends here know goodluck but tout ameachi is not even known... So again i think u just smoked before that comment
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by visalo: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Yes, and the coward is afraid, hence he unleashed the federal might on him

You need a brain examination before it become too late. opening your dirty mouth to abuse a president. product of wrong up bringing
Re: Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
1 shortblackboy: op u are working with the premise that there is actually a rift between the governor and the president. is there truly a rift or is it just made in the media
Believe wateva u want, me am luvin it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner / Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty / 20 Days To Polls: INEC’s New Rule Sparks Rigging Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.