Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (23031 Views)

Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by lalasticlala(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2015
Happy men...

What do you think could have caused the laughter and excitement

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by nerodenero: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
Tinubu's teeth sha! Goro no good o. Is what FFK said true? Make I run before APC e-warrior attack me grin grin.

They were happy to have unseated PDP from power. E no easy. Tinubu-led party did a good job but they should prove their mettle in the next four years. Failure to change the system positively means a sack for APC.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
50 wraps of presidential eba

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by LaurelP(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2015
It worked out as planned

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2015
When two corrupt overlords laugh know that They are laughing at fools that fell for their change scam.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by jbl007(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
Na to buy land sure pass...
I dey come,,make I find caretaker.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
They were celebrating Maureensylvia 's victory is Miss Nairaland 2015 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by francizy(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
Vote for Twaci or drown in Nairaland lagoon... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
When two corrupt overlords laugh know that They are laughing at fools that fell for their change scam.
Hungry and angry grin

20 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by ionsman: 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
Mission Accomplished. ...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Hungry and angry grin

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by francizy(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Hehehehehehehe, On Point!

When lord of corruption meets king of corruption, a nation is lost!!

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by ionsman: 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nna, were your goods seized at the wharf? Please stop transferring aggressions. . grin

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2015
ionsman:

Nna, were your goods seized at the wharf? Please stop transferring aggressions. . grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

When lord of corruption meats king of corruption, a nation is lost!!
Hehehehehe
This really got me laughing hard

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

When lord of corruption meats king of corruption, a nation is lost!!

We don die be dat

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
The man behind them, isn't that Major Hamza Al Mustapha? shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by baybeeboi: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
if you never believed in Evolution.
Look at Tinubu, he's d complete definition.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Dannidom(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
Space bookd

What is the caption for the thread anyone
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
See people weh dhe tell us "change"
Criminals
Apc is a old wine in new skin
Same old taste

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by francizy(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hehehehehe
This really got me laughing hard

LoL, wetin funny dia na?
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by francizy(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

We don die be dat

I tell you bro.. Na only God fit deliver us from our present predicament cry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

LoL, wetin funny dia na?
The meeting of Lord and king of corruption
Lol
Those two men don milk us dry no be small

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2015
And thinking of these people as the supposed agents of change makes me laugh
Only God can rescue us

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2015
victory mana
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by francizy(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

The meeting of Lord and king of corruption
Lol
Those two men don milk us dry no be small

No be only them oh.. God is watching them sha..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
Tinubu be like *dont mess with me or else* i'll defect to PDP.

Its just an irony. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by okooloyun1(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

No be only them oh.. God is watching them sha..
So true. I believe in Late Dele Giwa's words;
"No evil deed can go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not now, then certainly later, if not by man, then certainly by God, for the victory of evil over good can only be temporary"

Let em keep milking us, God is certainly watching. And their rewards await em
That I'm so sure

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by bishopkay: 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
Oyel block don dey sure

In other news: need a brand new samsung or blackberry smart phone? Chk here: www.nairaland.com/2307668/brand-new-phones-blackberry-samsung
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by juniormusa(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2015
Guys vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland..
She's very intelligent and beautiful I think she's worth it!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Intercepted Close To An IDP Camp In Borno.Graphic Pics / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.